Newt Gingrich calls out Schiff's lies as 'deranged'

Newt Gingrich calls out Schiff's lies as 'deranged'

QUOTE: Fox News contributor Newt Gingrich breaks down the partisan battle during the Senate trial.

MY COMMENT: I really hope that Trump brings Newt into the Admin. in his second term. I like Newt.

Newt's commentary is right on the money. Schiff IS deranged. The freak is a congenital liar. Remember when he recanted a totally fabricated phone conversation in front of the House? He's sick in the head.

Schiff has been awesome on the impeachment front and Gingrich is naturally fat and a liar. I wonder if he has cheated lately, who would want him, perhaps he paid for it, the only way he can cheat now days.

You are delusional

Adam Schiff is so impressive. His knowledge of the law… his passion… his articulateness. His sincerity!

He speaks the truth and would make a great president

Adam Schiff is so impressive. His knowledge of the law… his passion… his articulateness. His sincerity!

He speaks the truth and would make a great president

Well hell, why don't you just start sucking his dick and be done with it then. Good God what a drooling gay ass thing to say. It suits your name though, bromance. LOLLL

Schiff is a pathetic, pencil neck, bitchass lying sack of shit. Sure, he'd make a great Democrat president, but not an American one.

Forum List

Back