Newsweek shows Obama as Hindu god.

Then why are you crybabies always whining about a media bias against CON$ervoFascism?

You mean like by calling people "CON$ervofascists"?

Predictably, you will tell me that's different. Somehow. It just is.
Predictably, you can't tell the difference between CON$ervoFascISM, a political philosophy, and CON$ervoFascIST, a person! :rofl:
I was right. It's different. Somehow. It just is.
Obviously, if it wasn't different you wouldn't have needed to change my word!!! :cuckoo:

Predictably, you can't tell the difference between CON$ervoFascISM, a political philosophy, and CON$ervoFascIST, a person! :rofl:
Obviously, if it wasn't different you wouldn't have needed to change my word!!! :cuckoo:
you really are too fucking stupid

if you refer to people as following a political philosophy then you are calling THEM "ists" of that philosophy
moron

if you refer to people as following a political philosophy then you are calling THEM "ists" of that philosophy
moron
And IF pigs had wings.....

My only use of the word in this thread was in reference to a perceived media bias against the PHILOSOPHY!

moron
And IF pigs had wings.....

My only use of the word in this thread was in reference to a perceived media bias against the PHILOSOPHY!
you really are too fucking stupid for words

Of couse there is no media bias. Thats why its unfair for Fox News to slant right when ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, NY Times, Newsweek, most of all major Newspapers, most of all major magazines, and all of Hollywood are totally and unequivocally HONEST, unbiased and completely fair in their reporting and portrayal of conservative ideas and politics.
Gee, wouldn't the Fairness Doctrine require them all to give you CON$ equal time?
Why yes, yes it would.
And aren't CON$ against the fairness Doctrine?
Why yes, yes they are.
Then wouldn't that mean CON$ are full of shit when they whine like little children about media bias?
Why yes, yes it would.
AHHHH yes, once again the sniveling little coward DumbCon snipes in hiding without comment from his spider hole.

Did you know answering your own posts is a sign of severe mental instability? Do you also believe the government has your best interests at heart? If so, I would suggest seeing a neurologist and requesting a lobotomy, it would reduce your danger to intelligent life on Earth.

The fairness doctrine would require stations to carry programming their viewers do not want, all because liberals are not as popular as Rush Limbaugh, and they don't think that is fair.

BTW, Palin made some sort of call for censorship on Thanksgiving......

“Hope springs eternal” as the poet says. Let’s hope that perhaps, just maybe, they might get it right next time. When we the people are effective in holding America’s free press accountable for responsible and truthful reporting, then we shall all have even more to be thankful for!
A Thanksgiving Message to All 57 States | Facebook

I dun think Palin is representative of the majority of conservatives -- for starters, she has zero grasp of the First Amendment. But no one can claim with a straight face that there are no media outlets with a conservative bias, or that only liberals complain about bad press.

While I agree with most of what you said, it is entirely possible to make absurd claims with a straight face. Palin is just like all the idiots on the right, and left in having that ability. That qualifies her to be president in most states.

Last edited:
Gee, wouldn't the Fairness Doctrine require them all to give you CON$ equal time?
Why yes, yes it would.
And aren't CON$ against the fairness Doctrine?
Why yes, yes they are.
Then wouldn't that mean CON$ are full of shit when they whine like little children about media bias?
Why yes, yes it would.
AHHHH yes, once again the sniveling little coward DumbCon snipes in hiding without comment from his spider hole.

Did you know answering your own posts is a sign of severe mental instability? Do you also believe the government has your best interests at heart? If so, I would suggest seeing a neurologist and requesting a lobotomy, it would reduce your danger to intelligent life on Earth.

The fairness doctrine would require stations to carry programming their viewers do not want, all because liberals are not as popular as Rush Limbaugh, and they don't think that is fair.
First of all, I was replying to DumbCon's cowardly attack of that post without exposing himself to public debate, so the post was clearly directed to DumbCon and not myself.

And regarding the F D, then why are you crybabies habitually whining about a Liberal bias in the media if it's what their viewers want? CON$ want CON$ervative views on the "Liberal media" but don't want Liberal views on CON$ervative media.

OMG are we gonna have more people pissed at us and now I'm gonna get cavity searched at the super Market....as well as the airports?

First of all, I was replying to DumbCon's cowardly attack of that post without exposing himself to public debate, so the post was clearly directed to DumbCon and not myself.

And regarding the F D, then why are you crybabies habitually whining about a Liberal bias in the media if it's what their viewers want? CON$ want CON$ervative views on the "Liberal media" but don't want Liberal views on CON$ervative media.

I don't know about anyone else, but I did not see anything by DiveCon, or anyone besides yourself, in that post. I heartily recommend that lobotomy, you are too far gone to save.

Also, I could care less what any media outlet chooses to show. If I like it, I will watch it, if not, I won't. That is how most intelligent people control the content on their televisions and radios, only idiots need the government to do it for them. this proves that anyone who supports the fairness doctrine is an idiot.

i dont think QW was ever in that camp in the first place

I generally come down in the "He went to church because it was politically expedient" camp.
So basically you are accusing Obama of being a typical CON$ervative politician.

Not at all, I am saying he is a politician. Only partisan hacks think one group of politicians is different than another group.

That, in case you are curious, is cynicism. After your lobotomy you should change your nick. Actually, you should change it anyway, you only make yourself look stupid by calling yourself a cynic and then being a partisan hack.

newsweek-cover-obama-god-of-all-things-shiva-sad-hill-news.jpg

WTF?

Why is he holding his tail with one hand?

There is no media bias.

There is no media bias.

There is no media bias.

There is no media bias.

There is no media bias.

Hindus outraged at Newsweek Obama cover | Video | abc7news.com

Maybe if I keep repeating it I can believe it the same way the lefties do.
meh, i dont see this as media bias

Imagine the same magazine doing essentially the same story about Bush and tell me what they would have used as the cover photo and the title. I would be willing to bet serious money that it would not include the word god being used positively.

:eusa_eh:

I don't see the God/Bush vs Godless/Obama contrast.

What I do see if that Newsweek seems to be offering (premature?) excuses for a failed Obama Presidency: I.e., It's not that Obama is incompetent, but rather the president's job has suddenly become too complicated.

Last edited:

I don't know about anyone else, but I did not see anything by DiveCon, or anyone besides yourself, in that post. I heartily recommend that lobotomy, you are too far gone to save.

Also, I could care less what any media outlet chooses to show. If I like it, I will watch it, if not, I won't. That is how most intelligent people control the content on their televisions and radios, only idiots need the government to do it for them. this proves that anyone who supports the fairness doctrine is an idiot.
If you paid attention my reply was addressed to DumbCon who was in HIDING.

And anyone who complains about Liberal media bias and opposes the Fairness Doctrine is an idiot.
Didn't you whine about media bias in your OP? Why yes, yes you did.

I'm sorry, but I see SIX arms...

Kali has 8;

Shiva has 5.

Not sure WHAT god he's supposed to be looking like, but it's a fail, on pretty much EVERYONE's part!

:lol:

On the left, it's Finance/Economy, the Military, and Foreign Policy;

on the right, it's housing, peace and some weird-assed button, with a tube, leading to his ass...

WTF is THAT about?!? ;)
6 Is the biblical number of man as in 666

If you paid attention my reply was addressed to DumbCon who was in HIDING.

And anyone who complains about Liberal media bias and opposes the Fairness Doctrine is an idiot.
Didn't you whine about media bias in your OP? Why yes, yes you did.

You quoted your post, replied to it, and blamed another person. Just because you see something that is not there, do not expect everyone else to see it. Or should we humor you? If so, I suggest you go whine to someone other than me.

Forum List

Back