Newsweek shows Obama as Hindu god.

No, it wouldn't. It's unprovable, in court, that they did it on purpose to advance an agenda.

Take Fox's "Obama worships Sitting Bull" story.

100% accurate, no opinion. Pure news story. Under the fairness doctrine, no opposing viewpoint would be required.

HOWEVER, this ignores the fact that the emphasis placed on a minor fact totally changes the skew of the story.
Bullshit! "Worship" is an opinion. It would only be accurate is Obama attended the "Sitting Bull Church of Worship." Since there is no such church of worship, it is not accurate, factual or even remotely news and the Fairness Doctrine would require an opposing opinion, which is why CON$ are against the Fairness Doctrine.

CON$ want to call their opinions "facts" and they want to attack other media as "Liberal" when they do not "report" CON$ervative opinions as "facts."
wrong again
Conservatives(not your childish CON$) see facts as facts and opinion as OPINION
thats why you dipshits cant understand FNC
you confuse OPINION, with NEWS
No, CON$ see lies as facts and facts as opinion.

But when I pointed out that YOU are a sniveling little coward snipping away while in hiding, you called "pointing out" your cowardice "whining." Now in typical CON$ervative fashion, you are on the other side of "pointing out," and when you do the "pointing out" it's suddenly not whining! :cuckoo:
exceptyou were WHINING about me giving you a neg rep, moron
:lol:
but do continue to WHINE
No, I was pointing out you lacked the guts to attack my post in public because when you did in the past I made a fool out of you every time, so now you are reduced to your spiteful tantrums in hiding.

As I have said many times, a neg rep from you is your spiteful admission that you can't rebut me. Rep means EVERYTHING to you and nothing to me, except to score how many times I have OWNED you! :rofl: at you!
yeah, i LACK THE GUTS is why i'm here laughing at your retarded ass
:lol::lol:

Bullshit! "Worship" is an opinion. It would only be accurate is Obama attended the "Sitting Bull Church of Worship." Since there is no such church of worship, it is not accurate, factual or even remotely news and the Fairness Doctrine would require an opposing opinion, which is why CON$ are against the Fairness Doctrine.

CON$ want to call their opinions "facts" and they want to attack other media as "Liberal" when they do not "report" CON$ervative opinions as "facts."
wrong again
Conservatives(not your childish CON$) see facts as facts and opinion as OPINION
thats why you dipshits cant understand FNC
you confuse OPINION, with NEWS
No, CON$ see lies as facts and facts as opinion.
you confuse your self with conservatives

That pretty much sums up why his posts are so scrollable.

Yeah.

Hey, I heard eddie was the Costa-Rican boy that Rush was caught diddling. True story :thup:
Obviously I struck a nerve since I've singlehandedly reduced all of you to nothing but personal attacks.
Thank you! :rofl:
:lol: you are nothing but personal attacks
you cant even be respectful in a single post
thats why you are so easy to pick on, moron

exceptyou were WHINING about me giving you a neg rep, moron
but do continue to WHINE
No, I was pointing out you lacked the guts to attack my post in public because when you did in the past I made a fool out of you every time, so now you are reduced to your spiteful tantrums in hiding.

As I have said many times, a neg rep from you is your spiteful admission that you can't rebut me. Rep means EVERYTHING to you and nothing to me, except to score how many times I have OWNED you! :rofl: at you!
Only AFTER I drew you out of hiding!

i was never "in hiding" moron, i had already posted in this thread BEFORE you

i neg repped you and got you to WHINE about it
that was exactly what i expected you to do
and you didnt let me down
now i'm here laughing at your pathetic moronic ass and mocking you as well

Last edited:

:lmao:

Yeah.

Hey, I heard eddie was the Costa-Rican boy that Rush was caught diddling. True story :thup:
Obviously I struck a nerve since I've singlehandedly reduced all of you to nothing but personal attacks.

You're confusing "struck a nerve" and "mocking" again.
You Alinskyites can only mock, as you were programmed to do by your MessiahRushie, because you can't debate in the arena of ideas.

Alinsky Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.

You Alinskyites can only mock, as you were programmed to do by your MessiahRushie, because you can't debate in the arena of ideas.

Alinsky Rule 5: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon. It’s hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.

November 11, 2009
RUSH: I think that's the fastest way to persuade people, you know, is to ridicule and make fun of the people that you're having problems with.
right on queue

all things rush

You neg repped MY POST without rebutting the POST like the coward you are! You weren't afraid of replying to another's post, but you were too terrified to rebut MY post in public with your perpetual "moron" rebuttal. You need a Thesaurus!

You neg repped MY POST without rebutting the POST like the coward you are! You weren't afraid of replying to another's post, but you were too terrified to rebut MY post in public with your perpetual "moron" rebuttal. You need a Thesaurus!
dipshit, no one HAS to respond to a post to neg rep it

get up to speed, moron

i neg repped you to get you to publicly whine about it like you are continuing to do

November 11, 2009
right on queue

all things rush

You CON$ were the first to bring up your MessiahRushie multiple times, and now you whine when I make you DittoTards eat his words. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tantrum.jpg

November 11, 2009
right on queue

all things rush

You CON$ were the first to bring up your MessiahRushie multiple times, and now you whine when I make you DittoTards eat his words. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
dipshit, you have Rush in your sig
that means YOU are the first to ALWAYS bring him up

Forum List

Back