Newsweek shows Obama as Hindu god.

On the left, it's Finance/Economy, the Military, and Foreign Policy;

on the right, it's housing, peace and some weird-assed button, with a tube, leading to his ass...

WTF is THAT about?!? ;)

newsweek-cover-obama-god-of-all-things-shiva-sad-hill-news.jpg

WTF?

Why is he holding his tail with one hand?
There is no denying that CON$ervatism perverts the vision.

That's a stethoscope attached at his waist!

First of all, I was replying to DumbCon's cowardly attack of that post without exposing himself to public debate, so the post was clearly directed to DumbCon and not myself.

And regarding the F D, then why are you crybabies habitually whining about a Liberal bias in the media if it's what their viewers want? CON$ want CON$ervative views on the "Liberal media" but don't want Liberal views on CON$ervative media.

I don't know about anyone else, but I did not see anything by DiveCon, or anyone besides yourself, in that post. I heartily recommend that lobotomy, you are too far gone to save.

Also, I could care less what any media outlet chooses to show. If I like it, I will watch it, if not, I won't. That is how most intelligent people control the content on their televisions and radios, only idiots need the government to do it for them. this proves that anyone who supports the fairness doctrine is an idiot.
If you paid attention my reply was addressed to DumbCon who was in HIDING.

And anyone who complains about Liberal media bias and opposes the Fairness Doctrine is an idiot.
Didn't you whine about media bias in your OP? Why yes, yes you did.

You quoted your post, replied to it, and blamed another person. Just because you see something that is not there, do not expect everyone else to see it. Or should we humor you? If so, I suggest you go whine to someone other than me.
DumbCon did reply, but by the coward's method, hidden in a neg rep comment so no one could see just how stupid it was. Having nothing to hide myself, I answered him publicly to try to draw the fool out of his hole, which it did. You didn't see his reply because DumbCon was rightly ashamed to make it in public.

If you paid attention my reply was addressed to DumbCon who was in HIDING.

And anyone who complains about Liberal media bias and opposes the Fairness Doctrine is an idiot.
Didn't you whine about media bias in your OP? Why yes, yes you did.

You quoted your post, replied to it, and blamed another person. Just because you see something that is not there, do not expect everyone else to see it. Or should we humor you? If so, I suggest you go whine to someone other than me.
DumbCon did reply, but by the coward's method, hidden in a neg rep comment so no one could see just how stupid it was. Having nothing to hide myself, I answered him publicly to try to draw the fool out of his hole, which it did. You didn't see his reply because DumbCon was rightly ashamed to make it in public.

Keep telling yourself that.

yeah, i was hiding by posting in this very thread
LOL

yeah, i was hiding by posting in this very thread
LOL
You hid from MY post until AFTER I drew you out of your spider hole.

On the left, it's Finance/Economy, the Military, and Foreign Policy;

on the right, it's housing, peace and some weird-assed button, with a tube, leading to his ass...

WTF is THAT about?!? ;)

Why is he holding his tail with one hand?
There is no denying that CON$ervatism perverts the vision.

That's a stethoscope attached at his waist!

:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Ok, ok....SHEEEEEEZZZZZzzzz...my bad.:redface:

I generally come down in the "He went to church because it was politically expedient" camp.
So basically you are accusing Obama of being a typical CON$ervative politician.

Not at all, I am saying he is a politician. Only partisan hacks think one group of politicians is different than another group.

That, in case you are curious, is cynicism. After your lobotomy you should change your nick. Actually, you should change it anyway, you only make yourself look stupid by calling yourself a cynic and then being a partisan hack.
But CON$ deny Party affiliation, so how is it being partisan by stating an obvious characteristic of CON$???
Unless you are calling CON$ partisan liars!!!

So basically you are accusing Obama of being a typical CON$ervative politician.

Not at all, I am saying he is a politician. Only partisan hacks think one group of politicians is different than another group.

That, in case you are curious, is cynicism. After your lobotomy you should change your nick. Actually, you should change it anyway, you only make yourself look stupid by calling yourself a cynic and then being a partisan hack.
But CON$ deny Party affiliation, so how is it being partisan by stating an obvious characteristic of CON$???

Believe it or not, not every single conservative in the Us is a Republican, just like not every single liberal is a Democrat. You, however, are a partisan hack, only capable of regurgitating talking points, and unable to comprehend English. Cynics think that everyone are selfish, not just conservatives, or Republicans. Since you apparently do not know that, you are not a cynic.

Believe it or not, not every single conservative in the Us is a Republican, just like not every single liberal is a Democrat. You, however, are a partisan hack, only capable of regurgitating talking points, and unable to comprehend English. Cynics think that everyone are selfish, not just conservatives, or Republicans. Since you apparently do not know that, you are not a cynic.
i've told him before he is not even close to a cynic

Not even on the same planet.

Not even on the same planet.
i'm far more of a cynic than he will ever be

:rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back