Newsweek Cover

I have been saying for years that Obamas critics are dumb

They attack him on things the rightwing zealots care about not on things the majority of America cares about

In 2008, rather than pounding Obama on how inexperienced he is and how risky it would be to elect him, they chose to attack Obama on Rev Wight, Bill Ayers, Michelle Obama hates America, Obama doesn't salute the flag and of course, Obama was not born in America. These childish attacks drew a collective shrug from American voters

Today, rather than pounding Obama non stop on the lagging economy, they hit him with telepromter reading, updates on the number of golf outings, bowing to other leaders and most recently, a Halloween party

Right wing attacks have been nonstop and petty allowing the public to lump in serious issues with childish taunts.

Obamas critics ARE dumb

I noticed your Sock Thanked you for this Idiocy...

Every single thing you Claim he was Pounded on, he was...

You couldn't be more Factually Challenged that you are so Clearly in that Idiotic Post. :thup:

:)

peace...

Everything you claim we didn't pound him on, we pounded him on.

But you diluted the message with petty nonsense so that those crafty liberals could call you a bunch of birthers and telepromter Nazis

Getting off message is pretty dumb. More is not always better
Like it would have mattered. You fucking idiots voted for the SCOAMF anyway. Morons.

It's not my fault that conservatives are morons

They have attacked Obama on the most petty of issues and come off looking like a bunch of whiny children. The right lacks focus and are more interested in pandering to the paranoia of their fringe than doing what makes political sense

But hey.....Obama is laughing all the way to a second term

But you diluted the message with petty nonsense so that those crafty liberals could call you a bunch of birthers and telepromter Nazis

Like it would have mattered. You fucking idiots voted for the SCOAMF anyway. Morons.

They have attacked Obama on the most petty of issues and come off looking like a bunch of whiny children. The right lacks focus and are more interested in pandering to the paranoia of their fringe than doing what makes political sense

So you just Repeat the Bullshit...

The Left did the same thing to Bush...

NOT ALL of the Left... No more than ALL of the Right is now.

If you are Insistent on Denying that the Right has gone after him on those Issues, then you are simply a Moron yourself, or you like to Agitate by Lying on the Internet to see what kind of Reactions you get because you are Bored in Real Life.

I'm betting the Latter. :thup:

peace...

Obviously, you hear only what you want to hear.

Of course, you're a leftist. You can't be a leftist without selective perception.

I haven't read this whole thread, but from what I have read it seems to me that liberals are missing out on the fact that Sullivan called them dumb too.

And he called independents dumb.

Smart move, Sullivan. :thup: Way to echo Obama's message that if Americans were smart enough, we'd realize how wonderful Obama is. So how do you think that condescending message will work out for Dems on Nov. 6?

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

If you are Insistent on Denying that the Right has gone after him on those Issues, then you are simply a Moron yourself, or you like to Agitate by Lying on the Internet to see what kind of Reactions you get because you are Bored in Real Life.

peace...

Yes, the left did the same thing to Bush

Petty issues like:

Invading Iraq on bogus intelligence
Engaging in torture
Ignoring suffering people in Katrina
Denying the economy was crashing and doing nothing

The left is so petty

peace...

Petty issues like:

Engaging in torture

The left is so petty

#1: Lie.
#2: So's Obama.
#3: He did no such thing.
#4: Bush did the first Bailout... Barry did the 2nd.

Are you Delusional or a Rabid Liar?

peace...

peace...

Petty issues like:

Engaging in torture

The left is so petty

peace...

The two are not mutually exclusive.

peace...

Petty issues like:

Engaging in torture

The left is so petty

peace...

You don't believe Iraq was invaded on bogus intelligence? Even Bush admitted the slam dunk statements were false

Show where Obama engaged in torture...Bush bragged about it

Bush stayed on vacation for three days after Katrina. Americans were floating in the floodwaters and Bush didn't comment for two days

Bush denied we were in a recession until a month before the election

• Thanks

They attack him on things the rightwing zealots care about not on things the majority of America cares about

In 2008, rather than pounding Obama on how inexperienced he is and how risky it would be to elect him, they chose to attack Obama on Rev Wight, Bill Ayers, Michelle Obama hates America, Obama doesn't salute the flag and of course, Obama was not born in America. These childish attacks drew a collective shrug from American voters

Today, rather than pounding Obama non stop on the lagging economy, they hit him with telepromter reading, updates on the number of golf outings, bowing to other leaders and most recently, a Halloween party

Right wing attacks have been nonstop and petty allowing the public to lump in serious issues with childish taunts.

Obamas critics ARE dumb

Well, from what I can remember, they pounded him ON ALL of those things. And we sure saw you lefties keep your criticism of Bush on SMART level
How many time has Bush been called, dumb?
give us a break, K

Last edited:
The only ones who reads Snoozeweek are those in Pain and held captive in their Doctors and Dentist offices, where Newsweek has to give them out for free..
No one buys it anymore, for the very reason like this cover.

• Thanks
AjO0Zh7CAAASemN.jpg
Andrew Sulllivan, a Conservative, is brilliant at explaining how dumb Obama's critics are.

Yeah, Andrew Sullivan............CLAIMS to be a Conservative...

if he is, then I claim to be the Queen the of England..

you may all bow now..

Andrew Sulllivan, a Conservative, is brilliant at explaining how dumb Obama's critics are.

A nominal conservative.

He has been supporting Democrats since John Kerry.

And as I said above, he's calling too many people dumb. Left, right, middle. And THAT is not very bright. Condescension isn't a good campaign strategy for Obama or his supporters.

Last edited:

Obamas critics ARE dumb

Well, from what I can remember, they pounded him ON ALL of those things. And we sure saw you lefties keep your criticism of Bush on SMART level
give us a break, K

Unless you can be more focused in your criticism you will looked at as a bunch of birthers...

So tell us Stephanie..

How many rounds of golf is Obama up to?

Obamas critics ARE dumb

I noticed your Sock Thanked you for this Idiocy...

Every single thing you Claim he was Pounded on, he was...

You couldn't be more Factually Challenged that you are so Clearly in that Idiotic Post. :thup:

peace...

No doubt Rightwinger and Andrew Sullivan have a lot in common....
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Obamas critics ARE dumb

give us a break, K

Unless you can be more focused in your criticism you will looked at as a bunch of birthers...

So tell us Stephanie..

Probably a lot more than Bush was criticized for when he was President.
give us a break, you all did the same thing with Bush, so you all can climb off that high horse..

Last edited:
give us a break, K

So tell us Stephanie..

Probably a lot more than Bush was criticized for when he was President.
give us a break, you all did the same thing with Bush, so you all can climb off that high horse..

Plus more soldiers have died in Afghanistan under Papa Obama
than Bush

Notice how the left does not seem to care anymore

funny how that works

• Thanks

Forum List

Back