Newsweek Cover

Bush fucked up this way

He diverted the war on terror to a country that was not involved in terror. In 2002 we drove the Taliban into hiding and out of Afganistan. Once Bush pulled back, the Taliban recaptured lost territory and Obama had to go in and do it all over.

Jihadists were in Iraq because WE were in Iraq. They were trying to drive out invading forces. 5500 Americans lost their lives because of that decision

My son has been deployed to Iraq 3 times. From others that went before him, he was told one of the first things they came across in Iraq were abandoned terrorist training camps. So i think you have your information screwed up....I tend to believe the military that were THERE instead of a dimwit that just thinks he knows what he's talking about because he believes lies.

Put him on

I want to talk to him

You wouldn't want to talk to him...he's not one to put up with much shit like this. Besides, right now he's in selection for PsyOps, i don't think he has much time right now! Besides, would talking to him make you think anything different? Why waste his time?

AjO0Zh7CAAASemN.jpg

He has a plan now?

WTF was this tool doing the last 3 years?

well, on the bright side, he doesn't have a halo around him, this time

Terrorist or insurgent training camps?

Or possibly from their point of view training camps to help kick out the US conquerors from their country?

Or possibly from their point of view training camps to help kick out the US conquerors from their country?

Could you be a little more vague.

I almost know what you are talking about.

:lol:

If they were terrorist training camps they would be trained to go to other countries to do their tactics

If they were insurgent training camps they would trained in tactics for operations in Iraq

Could you be a little more vague.

I almost know what you are talking about.

:lol:

If they were terrorist training camps they would be trained to go to other countries to do their tactics

If they were insurgent training camps they would trained in tactics for operations in Iraq

oh so he was full of shit.

since the Iraqis wanted and were glad we were there.

Thanks

An unflatterring photo. Almost cartoon-caricature.

Makes Obama look old............

Forum List

Back