Newsweek Cover

most of the critizisms of Obama are dumb.

They are lies and smears with no real content.

There are real things to critize him for but the right doesnt want to really touch those because they are worse than Obama on the issues.

One can, legitimately claim the same for your posts. Lies, smears and no real content.

What, you don't agree that the "critizisms" are dumb, and that the right shouldn't "critize" him? Damn, you're a tough audience. :eusa_whistle:

most of the critizisms of Obama are dumb.

They are lies and smears with no real content.

There are real things to critize him for but the right doesnt want to really touch those because they are worse than Obama on the issues.

One can, legitimately claim the same for your posts. Lies, smears and no real content.

What, you don't agree that the "critizisms" are dumb, and that the right shouldn't "critize" him? Damn, you're a tough audience. :eusa_whistle:

I find it fascinating that those very same media, and citizens, who ranted about Bush (much as I disliked Bush at President) now wonder why the rest of us don't fall down and worship at the feet of their Messiah.

Do I 'hate' Obama? No.

Do I 'hate' the black guy? No.

Do I have issues with many of his actions and policies? You bet your ass I do.

I disagree with Obama. What is so hard to understand about that?

Why is anyone paying attention to a magazine that is about to fold and is using a desperate ploy to try and boost sales?

Why do Obama's critics sound dumb? Does a GOP neocon critisize Obama for signing the Patriot ACt,Warmongering or the Defense Authorization bill? No they go after him for stupid shit or make uo stuff which makes them sound stupid.

But how did ESPN drop the ball?

I have been saying for years that Obamas critics are dumb

They attack him on things the rightwing zealots care about not on things the majority of America cares about

In 2008, rather than pounding Obama on how inexperienced he is and how risky it would be to elect him, they chose to attack Obama on Rev Wight, Bill Ayers, Michelle Obama hates America, Obama doesn't salute the flag and of course, Obama was not born in America. These childish attacks drew a collective shrug from American voters

Today, rather than pounding Obama non stop on the lagging economy, they hit him with telepromter reading, updates on the number of golf outings, bowing to other leaders and most recently, a Halloween party

Right wing attacks have been nonstop and petty allowing the public to lump in serious issues with childish taunts.

Obamas critics ARE dumb

obama360.png

I find it fascinating that those very same media, and citizens, who ranted about Bush (much as I disliked Bush at President) now wonder why the rest of us don't fall down and worship at the feet of their Messiah.

Do I 'hate' Obama? No.

Do I 'hate' the black guy? No.

Do I have issues with many of his actions and policies? You bet your ass I do.

I disagree with Obama. What is so hard to understand about that?

B-b-bu-but you're not dumb......
:cool:

The reason liberals "think" Obama's critics are dumb.......is because they are not intelligent enough to understand sound reasoning. Proof? They support Obama, the worst president in the nation's history.

They attack him on things the rightwing zealots care about not on things the majority of America cares about

In 2008, rather than pounding Obama on how inexperienced he is and how risky it would be to elect him, they chose to attack Obama on Rev Wight, Bill Ayers, Michelle Obama hates America, Obama doesn't salute the flag and of course, Obama was not born in America. These childish attacks drew a collective shrug from American voters

Today, rather than pounding Obama non stop on the lagging economy, they hit him with telepromter reading, updates on the number of golf outings, bowing to other leaders and most recently, a Halloween party

Right wing attacks have been nonstop and petty allowing the public to lump in serious issues with childish taunts.

Obamas critics ARE dumb

You forgot the 57 states thing.

Why do Obama's critics sound dumb? Does a GOP neocon critisize Obama for signing the Patriot ACt,Warmongering or the Defense Authorization bill? No they go after him for stupid shit or make uo stuff which makes them sound stupid.

But how did ESPN drop the ball?

<snippet>

ESPN’s costs are defrayed whenever it passes on surcharges to cable operators. But as viewers begin to squawk over rising cable bills, cable operators protest that the sports giant has gotten too pricey and too coercive in its terms. Outspoken Liberty Media CEO Greg Maffei, who oversees Starz and QVC, has called ESPN’s fees “a tax on every American household”—the key word being “every.” Because cable channels are bundled into packages, tens of millions of people who never watch sports end up paying for it anyway—and paying a lot more than they would for a package that didn’t include sports channels, ESPN the most expensive among them. Cable carriers who balk and threaten to drop ESPN must also contemplate losing its corporate brethren: the Disney Channel and ABC Family.

<snippet>

ESPN Is Bigger Than Ever--and That Might Not Be a Good Thing - The Daily Beast

Really good article, actually
:cool:

Obamas critics ARE dumb

Everything you claim we didn't pound him on, we pounded him on.

Obamas critics ARE dumb

But you diluted the message with petty nonsense so that those crafty liberals could call you a bunch of birthers and telepromter Nazis

Getting off message is pretty dumb. More is not always better

Obamas critics ARE dumb

They weren't listening. They were all too busy having tingles run up their legs.

AjO0Zh7CAAASemN.jpg

Seeing him up close like this shows how much he is aging; notice around the neck

Abject Bias... But Newsweak is the Rag that got people Killed over a Lie about the US Military Flushing Qurans...

Nothing New...

"The Gingrich who Stole Christmas"?...

Yeah, their response to thee 1994 Take over of Congress...

Been this way for Decades.

:)

peace...

Obamas critics ARE dumb

He's full of shit and putting emphasis on the fringe...

The vast majority of conservatives have been pounding 0bama on the economy and jobs...

leftwinger prefers to ignore what's in front of him and pays attention to the perriphery... He's not too bright....

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Obamas critics ARE dumb

But you diluted the message with petty nonsense so that those crafty liberals could call you a bunch of birthers and telepromter Nazis

Getting off message is pretty dumb. More is not always better
Like it would have mattered. You fucking idiots voted for the SCOAMF anyway. Morons.

Obamas critics ARE dumb

He's full of shit and putting emphasis on the fringe...

The vast majority of conservatives have been pounding 0bama on the economy and jobs...

leftwinger prefers to ignore what's in front of him and pays attention to the perriphery... He's not too bright....
Yes, he is. Just ask him. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Forum List

Back