Newsweek cover Hit the Road Barrack

Barry Charles Diller is the Chairman and Senior Executive of IAC/InterActiveCorp(Newsweek/Daily Beast) and the media executive responsible for the creation of Fox Broadcasting Company and USA Broadcasting.

Newsweek and Niall Ferguson are about as left as they get...

Perhaps that point went sailing over your head...

Is that a joke? What makes you think Newsweek and Niall Ferguson are about as left as they get...?

Last edited:
Barry Charles Diller is the Chairman and Senior Executive of IAC/InterActiveCorp(Newsweek/Daily Beast) and the media executive responsible for the creation of Fox Broadcasting Company and USA Broadcasting.

Newsweek and Niall Ferguson are about as left as they get...

Perhaps that point went sailing over your head...

Is that a joke? What makes you think Newsweek and Niall Ferguson are about as left as they get...?

Newsweek? Seriously?

:lol:

OMG. This will be the first print edition of Newsweek I've purchased in several years. Can you picture the private Whitehouse reaction?

Newsweek.jpg

They're messing their diapers as we speak.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
I hope Newsweek's print edition sales skyrocket this week. Perhaps, good sales will let them know that the main things dooming their magazine has been the bias that they've shown. I wonder if TIME will soon follow the same path?

He lays Obama's failures out very well. He's been a total bust. An amateur in way over his head. Here is his excellent close....
The voters now face a stark choice. They can let Barack Obama’s rambling, solipsistic narrative continue until they find themselves living in some American version of Europe, with low growth, high unemployment, even higher debt—and real geopolitical decline.

Or they can opt for real change: the kind of change that will end four years of economic underperformance, stop the terrifying accumulation of debt, and reestablish a secure fiscal foundation for American national security.

The Obama presidency is a failure.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Yet still, a reliable comrade sells him out.

Yes he sucks that bad. However we can see you are still supporting the liar and thief.

Why?

I would hardly call the guy responsible for the creation of Fox Broadcasting a "reliable comrade".

:lol: Damn you are naive..... Have you ever once in your short life stopped and asked why these companies play both sides.......

Put the pipe down for a month.. See the world....

The Pub dupes just can't understand real journalism that presents both sides...brainwashed functional idiots. They're always doing it- think they're changing "sides". Idiocy.

OMG, I feel an out of body experience. I wrote so much the same!

I thought he was a fraud, based upon his record here, in IL. He was Chicago school, through and through, still is. But, he was black and that seemed a point worth conceding. Not enough. Wrong black. I do wish it were different, but he's brought civil rights back at least 30 years. Total failure.

Let me clarify, his failure didn't set civil rights back, it was his use of race. Not the 'whites' use of race, but Obama's. His pitting blacks against whites; whites against Hispanics and Asians, he's all about race. Americans aren't, but he's made them so. "Never let a crisis go to waste." This administration purposefully created a crisis that wasn't and has caused a breach that never needed to have been.

42 straight months of 8% or higher unemployment one more month and obama will hit his presidential number of 43.Will obama's labor department fudge on the numbers to keep this from happening? That remains to be seen.

He lays Obama's failures out very well. He's been a total bust. An amateur in way over his head. Here is his excellent close....
The voters now face a stark choice. They can let Barack Obama’s rambling, solipsistic narrative continue until they find themselves living in some American version of Europe, with low growth, high unemployment, even higher debt—and real geopolitical decline.

Or they can opt for real change: the kind of change that will end four years of economic underperformance, stop the terrifying accumulation of debt, and reestablish a secure fiscal foundation for American national security.

Just not as big a failure as the Pub obstructed congress, the Pub propaganda machine, and lying hypocrite Pubs. Thanks for the corruption/cronyism SECOND Pub World Depression.

Well, not if you measure in food stamps.

Well, not if you measure in food stamps.

Or "saved" jobs
:eusa_shhh:

Has anyone ever provided a clear answer as to WTF a saved job is, BTW???

Well, not if you measure in record poverty and record high unemployment.

I'm 57 years old. I'm not joking when I say I've been politically aware since 4 years old. I was. My parents were first Democrats, very active with JFk campaign in IL, yes, IL outside of Cook County. If you're less than a wonk, being pro-Kennedy in DuPage County circa 1958-59, big deal. DuPage County was the bastion of Republican strongholds. At the time and for near 40 years later, one of the richest counties in US and a lock for GOP. Until Kennedy.

Here's the kicker and perhaps why I'm who I am. After Bay of Pigs, after Cuban Missile Crisis, after LBJ chose not to run; my folks segued to conservatives.

Even then, the future held contentions between myself and my mom regarding Nixon. I never voted for him, (not old enough). and thought he should be hung. She argued his stance on China and what he wanted to do regarding the people in Cabrini and Robert Taylor were exemplary for all that could think. I read Gary Wills, she read Jeanne Kirkpatrick. Yeah, without college degrees, she was way more intelligent than I. I never let her know that. I've a political science degree. LOL!

Forum List

Back