Newsweek cover Hit the Road Barrack

Kind of a tangent, but 2nd paragraph:

Despite having been—full disclosure—an adviser to John McCain, I acknowledged his opponent’s remarkable qualities: his soaring oratory, his cool, hard-to-ruffle temperament, and his near faultless campaign organization.

Obama didn't have a faultless 08 campaign. He had the media covering for him. Remember his HQ with the Che What's His Face flag. Imagine if McCain had an HQ with a Rebel South flag.

Despite having been—full disclosure—an adviser to John McCain, I acknowledged his opponent’s remarkable qualities: his soaring oratory, his cool, hard-to-ruffle temperament, and his near faultless campaign organization.

Obama didn't have a faultless 08 campaign. He had the media covering for him. Remember his HQ with the Che What's His Face flag. Imagine if McCain had an HQ with a Rebel South flag.

I dont know GG

There is a lot to be said for eliminating two states and allowing others both primary and caucus votes.

I can't stand the Obama-fluffin' media.

Isn't this the hypocrisy of Newsweek though? They were a liberal rag to the point that they had to pull their print versions. Now they want to sell-out and appeal to the people again?

Barry Charles Diller is the Chairman and Senior Executive of IAC/InterActiveCorp(Newsweek/Daily Beast) and the media executive responsible for the creation of Fox Broadcasting Company and USA Broadcasting.

Yet still, a reliable comrade sells him out.

Yes he sucks that bad. However we can see you are still supporting the liar and thief.

Why?

Isn't this the hypocrisy of Newsweek though? They were a liberal rag to the point that they had to pull their print versions. Now they want to sell-out and appeal to the people again?

Um, Actually no I think they are opposed to Obama because he failed to Deliver the Left wing Utopian Dream they Envisioned.

Barry Charles Diller is the Chairman and Senior Executive of IAC/InterActiveCorp(Newsweek/Daily Beast) and the media executive responsible for the creation of Fox Broadcasting Company and USA Broadcasting.

Newsweek and Niall Ferguson are about as left as they get...

Perhaps that point went sailing over your head...

Um, Actually no I think they are opposed to Obama because he failed to Deliver the Left wing Utopian Dream they Envisioned.

I think after the "Obama is so smart" and "Romney is a wimp" covers, Newsweek had to try to save face.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

I think after the "Obama is so smart" and "Romney is a wimp" covers, Newsweek had to try to save face.

Trying to out do the "First Gay President" cover...

Yes he sucks that bad. However we can see you are still supporting the liar and thief.

Why?

I would hardly call the guy responsible for the creation of Fox Broadcasting a "reliable comrade".

That is absolutely astounding to see that on the cover of Newsweek !

Why?

I would hardly call the guy responsible for the creation of Fox Broadcasting a "reliable comrade".

:lol: Damn you are naive..... Have you ever once in your short life stopped and asked why these companies play both sides.......

Put the pipe down for a month.. See the world....

OMG. This will be the first print edition of Newsweek I've purchased in several years. Can you picture the private Whitehouse reaction?

Newsweek.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back