New York Times publishes Officer Darren Wilson’s account of the Michael Brown shooting

I really wish people would drop the racial slurs and insults. It really, seriously hurts the credibility of those who side with Darren Wilson. Calling black people names like 'Tree Dweller' is disgusting, and I for one am in direct opposition to that kind of bad behavior. How are we supposed to get our message across if some on our side say stupid things like that? Seriously, knock it off, please.

[

Do you have a lot of knowledge concerning police work? Eyewitness testimony is almost always worthless.

And having your hands up doesn't indicate surrender if you are charging at the cop.

Again, we only have this cop's word for it. The forensics don't back him up and the conduct of his department following the incident doesn't indicatea high level of professionalism.

Give me a break, the FBI forensic results back up Wilson's story COMPLETELY.

Ran across this "dumberthantheaveragebear" before - he is an OBVIOUS troll.
Best to ignore his stupidity.

As for this issue, I'm predicting that Wilson not be indicted. If he is, it's highly unlikely he will be found guilty. A lot of the earlier witnesses flat-out lied to us, and now more of the evidence supports the officer's account of the issue. If some in the black community as well as all the out-of-state paid agitators want to riot, let the National Guard hose them down.

I suggest, if you haven't already, to buy guns and ammo.

We have laws against it for a reason. This guy robbed a store, walked down the middle of the road, and assaulted a cop. That is 3 crimes in a very short period of time. Wounds show he was probably charging the cop when he was killed. I don't see why anyone would want to go after the cop in this case.

The officer did not know that Brown had robbed a store, and he confronted Brown before Brown allegedly assaulted him.

Therefore, the cop decided that jaywalking was such a big deal that he had to stop and make a fuss.

Where I come from, jaywalking isn't something you stop a person for. Police have real crimes to worry about.
Get this fact through your stupid head if you're able:
Big Mike and his latest 'bum-boy' had just robbed and committed felony assault on an innocent little dude. They left the store and where walking down the middle of the road b/c they choose to. Just as Wilson drives up beside them and is telling them to get off the middle of the road Wilson hears over his radio that a nearby convenience store had just been robbed of some boxes of cigars. At that point Wilsons SUV is right along side of the two Tree Dwellers. He sees boxes of cigars in Big Mike's paws. Wilson stops the SUV and is just opening the door to see whether Big Mike had in fact stolen the cigars. At that moment Big Mike slams the SUV's door to keep Wilson inside. Big Mike reaches through the open window and punches Wilson in the face. Wilson attempts to unholster his weapon. Big Mike tries to take the gun from Wilson. (This is how Big Mike got the deep slice on his hand.)
Wilson manages to fire two shots. One misses and one hits Big Mike in the arm. Big Mike pulls back from the SUV and begins to walk/run/waddle away. Wilson gets out of his SUV and orders Big Mike to stop. Wilson DID NOT! shoot Big Mike in the back as the forensics have proven. Big Mike stops and turns and begins to taunt Wilson telling Wilson he doesn't have "the guts" to shoot.
Big Mike then begins advancing on Wilson. Wilson begins to back up. At that point Wilson believed his life was in danger, which it obviously was. Wilson begins firing. When Big Mike is hit again in the arm he begins to run head down like a linebacker at Wilson. Wilson put the fatal shot in the top of the Tree Dweller's head.

What you have read is exactly what the GJ has already decided happened.
No charges will be laid against officer Wilson. The Tree Dwellers are going to go 'ape-shit' and loot and burn down the rest of the shit-hole they have created for themselves in Ferguson.
Have a nice day fuck-witt.

I really wish people would drop the racial slurs and insults. It really, seriously hurts the credibility of those who side with Darren Wilson. Calling black people names like 'Tree Dweller' is disgusting, and I for one am in direct opposition to that kind of bad behavior. How are we supposed to get our message across if some on our side say stupid things like that? Seriously, knock it off, please.

Absolutely.
Despite what the race-baiters say - white on black racism in America has thankfully dwindled down to IMO less than 10% of the white population. Probably less than 5%.
What these guys don't understand is as soon as someone reads "tree dweller, monkeys.." their post is immediately dismissed by both sides, and they provide fodder for the "other side" to argue against.

Not my fault that you're a fool, but glad that you're so comfortable with it.
You are the fool dear.
Try to read slowly so you will understand:
When Wilson drove up beside the Tree Dwellers he did so to tell them to get off the fucking road. At that moment (try to keep up here) Wilson had just been told on his radio that a big Black man and a little Black weasel had just robbed a local convenience store and stolen some boxes of cigars. (Keeping up still?) There is audio tape time stamped to prove this fact BTW that the GJ has already heard.
Wilson glances at Big Mike's paws and guess what Big Mike is holding? FUCKING GOLD STAR for you! That's right. Fucking boxes of cigars. Wilson comes to an immediate stop and is getting out of his car. Big Mike doesn't want Wilson to do that for obvious reasons so Big Mike slams the SUV's driver door closed so Wilson can't get out. The rest the GJ have already heard.
Was that so hard to comprehend dear?

Dr Michael Baden said, "There was no gunshot residue, no stippling, no powders present around the entrance wounds, which indicates that the muzzle end of the weapon was more than a foot or two away at the time of discharge. It wasn't a close contact. It wasn't very close, as would have to be the case if they were fighting inside of a car."

Brown was also shot twice in the head, once in the crown and the other shot entering above the eye, exiting the bottom of his jaw and reentering around his collar bone. Which means most likely what? Either he was already down or he charged at Wilson with his head down while being at a distance still not close enough to leave gunshot residue. Which seems more likely?

Dirt Naps blood was on Officer Wilsons gun and on the driver side inner door panel.

Still is pretty consistent. The officer gets out. He tries to let Brown into the back doorof the squad car. A scuffle ensues. An officer can call for backup using his radio.

In some places in CAthe officers have car cams and personal cams.
Dear GOD you are stupid.
Even Johnson said Wilson NEVER got out of the SUV when he first interacted with Big Mike.
Other witness's agree. Wilson was opening his door to get out when Big Mike slammed the door not allowing Wilson to get out.
Then Big Mike reached in through the open window and punched Wilson. Wilson went for his gun and Big Mike tried to grab the gun. Wilson then shot two rounds. One round missed Big Mike the other hit him in the arm. At that point Big Mike pulled his arm/s out of the open window and began to walk away. Wilson got out of the SUV and ordered Big Mike to stop. Big Mike stopped then turned and was taunting Wilson and Big Mike began to move towards Wilson. Wilson was actually backing up when he felt his life was being further threatened so he open fired killing the Tree Dweller.
Try to keep up pal.
The GJ has already made their ruling. Holder is not going to release it until after the mid-terms b/c he knows the Tree Dwellers are going to go 'Ape-shit' when no charges are laid.
If Holder released the ruling before the mid-terms BOBO can forget about his Tree Dwellers turning out to vote. They will blame BOBO and Holder and the JD.
All fucking politics all the time with BOBO and his LIBs.

Holder has NOTHING to do with releasing any grand jury findings at the local level

They did pressure the Ferguson PD not to release strong arm robbery tape.
I'd be willing to bet this administration would go to even greater lengths to keep this under wraps until after the midterms.

Let me get this right; The New York Times releases this story reported to be telling Officer Wilson's side. I read the story, and it still gives credence to Michael Brown's accomplice's side of the story. .
I think they're just trying to sell papers.

At some point, Brown was withdrawing and no longer attacking Wilson. The ''self-defense'' justification ended at that point. If Wilson then followed Brown and shot him four more times in a fit of rage, then he committed a homicide --- either Murder 2 [premeditation was nullified by rage] or Voluntary Manslaughter [rage was reasonably provoked by Brown's assault]. Brown was not near the police car when Wilson killed him. This case presents a classic bar examination question.

Here is my reply on another thread.

Self defense isn't the issue fool. A police officer in MO can shoot a fleeing or resisting felon. The statute has been posted SEVERAL times.

Wilson did not know that Brown stole a box of cigars. Moreover, Brown was shot from the front, thus rebutting the fleeing felon theory. Finally, shooting him six times seems excessive to stop a fleeing felon.

BTW, name-calling [''fool''] is a poor substitute for well-articulated thought. Activate your brain before setting your mouth in motion.
"Activate" your fucking brain, such as it is. Wilson DID NOT shoot Big Mike as BM was "fleeing". Every shot was to the front of BM's body.
BM was moving towards Wilson as the witnesses and forensics show.

At some point, Brown was withdrawing and no longer attacking Wilson. The ''self-defense'' justification ended at that point. If Wilson then followed Brown and shot him four more times in a fit of rage, then he committed a homicide --- either Murder 2 [premeditation was nullified by rage] or Voluntary Manslaughter [rage was reasonably provoked by Brown's assault]. Brown was not near the police car when Wilson killed him. This case presents a classic bar examination question.

Here is my reply on another thread.

Self defense isn't the issue fool. A police officer in MO can shoot a fleeing or resisting felon. The statute has been posted SEVERAL times.

Wrong. A police officer can only use deadly force if such force is necessary to make the arrest. If deadly force is not necessary to arrest him, the statute does not apply.
You are wrong again. God it must be a treat to have to live with you and your chronic stupidity.
A police officer can use 'deadly force' if they believe their life or someone elses life is in imminent danger. That in NO WAY means DF must be used ONLY in the course of making an arrest.
A cop sees someone running down the street firing at bystanders the cop isn't going to ask himself: "Maybe I should 'detain' the dude with the AK45 until I know whether or not he has a 'carry' permit."
Wise up pal.

again, his version doesn't account for how the kid got SIX bullet holes in him.
Takes a lot of shots to drop a hopped up 350lb thug.

If he weighed 350 lbs, I doubt he'd be very nimble.

He was 6' 4" tall and over 300 pounds. Football players of the same size are nimble, aren't they?

Except this kid wasn't a football player, and multiple witnesses said he had his hands up when
he was shot.

Do you have a lot of knowledge concerning police work? Eyewitness testimony is almost always worthless.

And having your hands up doesn't indicate surrender if you are charging at the cop.
You have already committed two felony assaults on a police officer.
You were shot trying to take a cops gun away from him AFTER punching him in the face. You move away form the cops SUV and start waddling away and the cop orders you to stop. (You've NEVER been interested in listening to anyone tell you what to do since the first time you smacked your mom in the face when you were three years old when she attempted to teach you right from wrong).
You stop and turn around and face the cop and taunt him telling him he doesn't "have the guts" to shoot you. You put your hands in the air assuming the cop is so stupid he'll believe you are surrendering all the while moving closer and closer to him. The cop is backing away like you hoped he would. Then when you make a rush for the cop the cop shoots you.
Wise up pal.

As for this issue, I'm predicting that Wilson not be indicted. If he is, it's highly unlikely he will be found guilty. A lot of the earlier witnesses flat-out lied to us, and now more of the evidence supports the officer's account of the issue. If some in the black community as well as all the out-of-state paid agitators want to riot, let the National Guard hose them down.

Just so I'm clear. It's OK to recommend that the negroes who are doing the looting and burning ought to be assaulted with water cannons. Any idea what damage this can cause to the body?
Then you recommend if 'water cannons' don't stop the negroes then we all better be well armed with lots of ammunition. What would we all be doing with all these guns other than to shoot the negroes?
And you don't like the words I use while you are calling for physical violence against people.
Interesting.

Why was there no backup? Around here, if there's any sort of problem two more cars show up in no time.

I keep asking myself, what if it had been a white 18-year-old? Not just any white 18-year-old, but trashy and with a juvie record, one known to be a troublemaker?

It's extremely unlikely that a white kid would have been fatally shot.

There's a presumption that dark skin automatically proves criminal intent even with seriously injuries.

Punching a cop and trying to take his gun ( 2 separate felonies) does tend to "automatically" prove "criminal intent".
Good, legal shoot.

Just so I'm clear. It's OK to recommend that the negroes who are doing the looting and burning ought to be assaulted with water cannons. Any idea what damage this can cause to the body?
Then you recommend if 'water cannons' don't stop the negroes then we all better be well armed with lots of ammunition. What would we all be doing with all these guns other than to shoot the negroes?
And you don't like the words I use while you are calling for physical violence against people.
Interesting.

If some of the protester riot, regardless of skin color, then the National Guard should be called in. If some of them attempt to hurt or kill people, then by all means use defensive methods. I don't like your racism, and I don't tolerate violent riots where innocent lives are put at risk.

[

Again, we only have this cop's word for it. The forensics don't back him up and the conduct of his department following the incident doesn't indicatea high level of professionalism.

Give me a break, the FBI forensic results back up Wilson's story COMPLETELY.

Ran across this "dumberthantheaveragebear" before - he is an OBVIOUS troll.
Best to ignore his stupidity.

How is pointing out that the FBI forensics report backs up Wilson's story being a troll sir?

I bet the Grand Jury and prosecutor are crapping their pants today. I'm certain they wish the evidence pointed to murder, so they could charge the officer with murder and prevent the riots that are coming.

Calling black people names like 'Tree Dweller' is disgusting, and I for one am in direct opposition to that kind of bad behavior.

Do you know if this person isn't trying to promote the false idea that supporters of wilson are racists....it wouldn't be beneath some race baiters to do that...

Can we still use "Porch Monkey"?

Forum List

Back