New York Times lambasts Biden?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Yep, over Joe Biden's refusal to acknowledge his granddaughter.

The New York Times says Joe has no heart, and by all counts, that is 100% correct as Joe is ashamed of her, but proud of his son Hunter who is the father?

The Biden family belongs on Jerry Springer and then to the nearest penitentiary, but not in the White House.

Do you want everyone in the USA to tell you how to run your personal business?

Actually with the rising rates of fatherlessness in the US, the Biden family I think is now the norm with the Left hating Patriarchal Leftists out there. Just knock a woman up and run off to the next victim.

But here you have a man championing the Leftists celebration of unconventional families, so they see absolutely nothing wrong with having children out of wedlock. What I think they find disturbing is, the Biden family has a problem with it because they shun her.

By all accounts, girl is an innocent victim here as the family treats her like dung compared to the man responsible for her existence.

But again, people like yourself piss on morality with a smile on your face, so why not take pride in it and openly embrace these freaks in the White House?

Does anyone know how the mom feels about all this? Does she even want the attention?

Actually with the rising rates of fatherlessness in the US, the Biden family I think is now the norm with the Left hating Patriarchal Leftists out there. Just knock a woman up and run off to the next victim.

But here you have a man championing the Leftists celebration of unconventional families, so they see absolutely nothing wrong with having children out of wedlock. What I think they find disturbing is, the Biden family has a problem with it because they shun her.

By all accounts, girl is an innocent victim here as the family treats her like dung compared to the man responsible for her existence.

But again, people like yourself piss on morality with a smile on your face, so why not take pride in it and openly embrace these freaks in the White House?
He's a disingenuous slob. It wasn't a few short weeks ago that he was preaching that "America's kids belong to all of us." Except, that is, his own granddaughter. What a total lowlife!!

"BIDEN: "There's no such thing as someone else's child. Our nation's children are all our children!" pic.twitter.com/scaZ4vDrPZ
— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) April 24, 2023"

We don't incessantly talk on national television about how much we love our grandchildren and how much they love us.
Joe Biden has commented time and again how proud he is of his son.

But he can't even say the word GRANDAUGHTER.

Do you want everyone in the USA to tell you how to run your personal business?
You are so GD clueless.
If you were a horse the humane thing to do is put you down.
Nobody is telling Biden how to run his personal business. He is rightfully being called out for his heartless decision of not acknowledging his granddaughter. How in good conscience, can you defend such evil behavior?

You are so GD clueless.
If you were a horse the humane thing to do is put you down.
Nobody is telling Biden how to run his personal business. He is rightfully being called out for his heartless decision of not acknowledging his granddaughter. How in good conscience, can you defend such evil behavior?
You have to understand, people like him defend genital mutilation of children

"Hey Dad, I got a stripper pregnant and she's keeping the kid." "That's her prerogative, but she needs to be keeping it away from me."

I can imagine my Dad saying that, as many of y'alls too.

"Hey Dad, I got a stripper pregnant and she's keeping the kid." "That's her prerogative, but she needs to be keeping it away from me."

I can imagine my Dad saying that, as many of y'alls too.
And doing your best to get out of child support.

Yes, it's the democrat way.

Make taxpayers pay for virtually everything.

Forum List

Back