New Video: NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Islamic Group & Hiding It From Gov.

Do you have some proof that it was a result of the phone conversation (in which no wrongdoing took place, as I've already shown) and not because of her involvement in the luch with Mr. Schiller and O'Keefe's fake Muslims?....That's what I thought.

I've already proposed that is because she is ugly (have you seen her?)

What is you're theory?

My theory is that I just owned you, and now, out of desperation, all you can do is make nasty remarks about her appearance. I'm sure you're a chiseled gift to women, right?

Do you have some proof that it was a result of the phone conversation (in which no wrongdoing took place, as I've already shown) and not because of her involvement in the luch with Mr. Schiller and O'Keefe's fake Muslims?....That's what I thought.

What is you're theory?

My theory is that I just owned you, and now, out of desperation, all you can do is make nasty remarks about her appearance. I'm sure you're a chiseled gift to women, right?

I was.

Now I'm just a chiseled gift to my wife.

Who NPR would never fire because she is hotter than a firecracker and quicker than a $2 bill!

So.....why did NPR fire her if not because she is dog-ass ugly?

What is you're theory?

You owning him happened minutes ago and he isnt here to talk about the past.

saudi_prince_alwaleed_bin_talal_funds_radical_madrassas.JPG

I'll say it again since you appear to be a little slow.....FOX doesnt recieve my TAX dollars to operate.
Nice try at a diversion thou. NEXT!!!

Listen fellas,
I've got to go and cut payroll for the middle class (they get all chippy if I don't), but I'll be back later.

You two discuss it and let us know why NPR fired Liley.

If its better than my theory that it was because she is ugly as fuck, I'll start a thread telling the world I was wrong, and you can all neg me for not knowing EVERYTHING like the two of you.

Be back later!

Reality check.....shooting the shit with some clowns with money is by no means a guarantee that the money was taken...in fact, it wasn't....and there is nothing but supposition and conjecture that the deal was done prior to the VP for Fund raisings firing.

Yeah, the guy voiced his opinion and it wasn't nice for the teabaggers. But guess what? He has NOTHING to do with programming...and last time I checked, NPR was NOT "anti-Tea Party" in it's programming.

Bottom line: the neocon agenda in Congress is hell bent on having as much of the national media be in line with Fox News, Clear Channel, etc., that they let little discredited toadies like this run their games. So the guy, who was leaving anyway, gets the official can along with the exec who canned Juan Williams. Somehow, I don't think the people who bring you Car Talk, Prairie Home Companion and "Wait, wait don't Tell Me!" are perceived by the people as hard core anti-conservative.
Uh, excuse me but, did ya' listen to the phone call?

LMAO!

Yes I did, chuckles, and perhaps YOU can provide the quote were Shiller confirmed that he would take the money and made arrangements to do so?

For the cheap seats:

O'Keefe is just another opportunist who's profiting off of the willful ignorance and dishonesty of the neocon parrots and pundits.

It wasn't O'Keefe that put the kibosh on Acorn, but Acorn's own internal screw-up regarding embezzlement and non-reporting of how it was resolved to Congress.

And now O'Keefe gets a fund raising exec giving audience to faux teabagger/neocon hating arabs, and agreeing with them. Pity there's no evidence that Shiller accepted and approved of that donation...pity that Schiller has NOTHING to do with programming or personnel.

As for the female Shiller exec getting canned....that was related to her handling of Fox whipping boy Juan Williams.

Once again, O'Keefe gets more credit than he deserves...yet no neocons want to talk about the little dweebs court conviction.

Whether Congress will bow to the hysteria and pull it's 2-3% funding of NPR is anyone's guess. But then, public contributions to make up the difference is surely not out of the question.

For the cheap seats:

O'Keefe is just another opportunist who's profiting off of the willful ignorance and dishonesty of the neocon parrots and pundits.

It wasn't O'Keefe that put the kibosh on Acorn, but Acorn's own internal screw-up regarding embezzlement and non-reporting of how it was resolved to Congress.

And now O'Keefe gets a fund raising exec giving audience to faux teabagger/neocon hating arabs, and agreeing with them. Pity there's no evidence that Shiller accepted and approved of that donation...pity that Schiller has NOTHING to do with programming or personnel.

As for the female Shiller exec getting canned....that was related to her handling of Fox whipping boy Juan Williams.

Once again, O'Keefe gets more credit than he deserves...yet no neocons want to talk about the little dweebs court conviction.

Whether Congress will bow to the hysteria and pull it's 2-3% funding of NPR is anyone's guess. But then, public contributions to make up the difference is surely not out of the question.

Yeah......they waited 6 months to fire her for wrongfully terminating an employee?

And where is Mr. Schiller today? He can't even PAY someone to hire him.

And what about Ms. Liley? Coincidence, right?

NPR agrees with O'Keefe. They haven't mad even the slightest claim that he misrepresented the evidence.

And they FIRED the employees in his sting.

Is that also part of O'Keefe's master plan and opportunism?

If it is, he's a fucking genius!

For the cheap seats:

NO...he's nailing the Elitists...

For the cheap seats:

Yeah......they waited 6 months to fire her for wrongfully terminating an employee?

Yes, and unless YOU have some type of document from NPR contracts stating that there's a specific time frame for review and termination on all issues, you're insinuation means nothing.

And where is Mr. Schiller today? He can't even PAY someone to hire him.

And your point?

And what about Ms. Liley? Coincidence, right?

What about Ms. Liley? So far, YOU have made a lot of supposition and conjecture that essentially leaves out a LOT of information. Please state PRECISELY what how Ms. Liley is proof of federal defunding of NPR?

NPR agrees with O'Keefe. They haven't mad even the slightest claim that he misrepresented the evidence.

Oh, and you have the link to the official statement from NPR that says they "agree with O'Keefe"? Remember, they've fired Schiller for expressing personal bias in his job performance...NOT for saying "this is the official position of NPR"...and NOT for taking the money or making arrangements to do so.

And they FIRED the employees in his sting.

You need to get your terminology straight...a "sting" involves catching someone in the actual transaction of monies for fraudulent or disreptuable terms. This was not done....what occured was essentially bad publicity which accented or accelerated actions that were already in motion. Mr. Schiller was already leaving NPR, Ms. Shiller was already on the hot seat.

Is that also part of O'Keefe's master plan and opportunism?

I've already stated what O'Keefe is....and he's already been convicted once for his sleazy dealings.

If it is, he's a fucking genius!

:doubt: If you think so, then that doesn't say much for you.

For the cheap seats:

I don't know this snippet form the Times article and tape;

At one point he says, “It sounded like you were saying that NPR would be able to shield us from a government audit — is that correct?”

Ms. Liley responds, “I think that is the case, especially if you were anonymous, and I can inquire about that.”

sounds pretty damning, she appears to be saying she will check into becoming an accomplice in taking the funds and hiding the identity of the source from a gov. audit.......*shrugs*.

For the cheap seats:

I find it funny when the supporters of the likes of GW Bush, Gov. Walker, Fox News and this cretin O'Keefe start throwing around the word "elitists". You see "T", the very people you die hard supported for 8 years of the Bush administration were all part of the very "elitist" group that you purportedly despise.... or are you unaware of their tax bracket, the schools they attended, the social circles they hang in, etc., etc.

Get your act together "T", and stop parroting Rovian rhetoric that has long since been exposed as convoluted nonsense.

So NPR is branching out, finding other sources of funding apart from taxpayers.

That's good, right?

Actually? They should cease Federal funding...and go it alone...and make it in the market if the market has a need for what they do? They will survive...if not? Adios.

Then they could merge with al-Jazeera!

They could call it En-PaZeera!

Last edited:
For the cheap seats:

I find it funny when the supporters of the likes of GW Bush, Gov. Walker, Fox News and this cretin O'Keefe start throwing around the word "elitists". You see "T", the very people you die hard supported for 8 years of the Bush administration were all part of the very "elitist" group that you purportedly despise.... or are you unaware of their tax bracket, the schools they attended, the social circles they hang in, etc., etc.

Get your act together "T", and stop parroting Rovian rhetoric that has long since been exposed as convoluted nonsense.

Son? An elitist...is an elitist...your stigma is partisan. Unfortunately? You're too ill-informed, and stupid to understand the difference.

Your problem. Deal with it.

Son? An elitist...is an elitist...your stigma is partisan. Unfortunately? You're too ill-informed, and stupid to understand the difference.

he'll respond by calling you a neocon, and when you ask him how he thinks you are a neocon and to define his usage, he will refuse

he'll respond by calling you a neocon, and when you ask him how he thinks you are a neocon and to define his usage, he will refuse

So why isn't Bush an elitist?

Seriously?

He

- Went to Yale
- Went to Harvard
- Comes from aristocracy
- Was rich, primarily because of family and connections
- Became governor of Texas after accomplishing little in his life except for having the Bush last name

I mean, anywhere else in the world, this is the definition of elitist!

Why would he not be considered one here? Because he didn't like to read books, wasn't a liberal, and didn't put airs on?

Yeah, typical tactics...some punk usuing terms that they have no idea what it means...just talking points.

Forum List

Back