New Video: NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Islamic Group & Hiding It From Gov.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TheSeeker, Mar 10, 2011.

1. TheSeeker

TheSeeker Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48
    New Video… NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Radical Islamic Group & Hiding It From Government

Big Government posted Part II of the Project Veritas investigation of NPR:

On Tuesday, Project Veritas released Part 1 of its investigation of National Public Radio. The investigation, in which Project Veritas investigators posed as members of a fictional group founded by “members of the Muslim Brotherhood,” was widely reported in the media and produced a dramatic response from NPR and its board members.

The following video contains conversations between Project Veritas undercover investigator, Simon Templar, and Betsy Liley, NPR’s Senior Director of Institutional Giving.

Here’s the entire video.
    Sorry leftists – you can’t say the video was highly edited – It’s all there.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2014
  2. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +355
    So National Public Radio planned on taking 5 million bucks and doing what with it? Boosting their signal output or buying better company cars?

3. TheSeeker

TheSeeker Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +48
    I guess the Barking Moonbat Liberals don't want to touch this one?

4. Toronado3800

Toronado3800 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +355
    Are you ignoring my reply? Interesting.....

5. JFK_USA

JFK_USA Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +725
    First off, I don't have 45 minutes to listen to some felon.

Number two. Don't believe the felon.

Number three. We have a governor telling "David Koch" that he thought about putting in disruptive people to make the protests look violent and talked about flying to California. But the best you got is NPR. Seriously? That shit puts me to sleep. I understand the necessity of Public radio to have an actual news station and not Rush. But we have a GOVERNOR OF A STATE talking about doing something for an out of state billionaire, and thats nothing? Right..........

6. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    lol, Just change the subject if you don't like the one being discussed.:eusa_whistle:
    call your damn Rep and ask they DEFUND NPR.

7. JFK_USA

JFK_USA Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +725
    We probably have the same Rep Stephanie. I live in Missouri. You want to help reelection McCaskell?

8. Stephanie

Stephanie Diamond Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,360
    Does that have something to do with calling her and DEMANDING her to get behind DEFUNDING NPR?

9. Wicked Jester

Wicked Jester Libsmackin'chef

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,859
    So, this pretty much blows away all claims that they wouldn't take the money. And, they had a way to hide it from the fed's.

This just keeps getting better and better......By the time this is all over with, NPR won't be able to obtain a sponsor to save their friggin' life!

Can't wait for the upcoming releases.

Right on, O'keefe!.......Tearing down the liberal agenda one brick at a time.

10. taichiliberal

taichiliberal BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +239
    Reality check.....shooting the shit with some clowns with money is by no means a guarantee that the money was taken...in fact, it wasn't....and there is nothing but supposition and conjecture that the deal was done prior to the VP for Fund raisings firing.

Yeah, the guy voiced his opinion and it wasn't nice for the teabaggers. But guess what? He has NOTHING to do with programming...and last time I checked, NPR was NOT "anti-Tea Party" in it's programming.

Bottom line: the neocon agenda in Congress is hell bent on having as much of the national media be in line with Fox News, Clear Channel, etc., that they let little discredited toadies like this run their games. So the guy, who was leaving anyway, gets the official can along with the exec who canned Juan Williams. Somehow, I don't think the people who bring you Car Talk, Prairie Home Companion and "Wait, wait don't Tell Me!" are perceived by the people as hard core anti-conservative.