New Video: NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Islamic Group & Hiding It From Gov.

Have to admit, I don't know much about this O'Keefe guy, heard him on Hannity yesterday, sounds like a very credible guy.

crying.gif
Yeah, right. He's so credible that his ACORN videos were found by investigators to be heavily doctored. Other investigators found that ACORN employees did not engage in any unethical or illegal behavior.

He's so credible that in a failed attempt to create another fake controversy, he got arrested and charged with a felony, but then got off because one of his co-conspirator's father is a US Attorney.

Here's another thing that adds to his credibility:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/29/james-okeefe-cnn-abbie-boudreau_n_743313.html

In one of the most bizarre and hilarious stories you are likely to read today, CNN's Scott Zamost reports that during the production of a CNN documentary series on young up-and-coming conservative activists, infamous "ACORN pimp" James O'Keefe hatched a strange plot to pull a prank on CNN Investigative Correspondent Abbie Boudreau, involving a staged seduction attempt on a boat, with candles and dildos. Huh, what?

A conservative activist known for making undercover videos plotted to embarrass a CNN correspondent by recording a meeting on hidden cameras aboard a floating "palace of pleasure" and making sexually suggestive comments, e-mails and a planning document show.

James O'Keefe, best known for hitting the community organizing group ACORN with an undercover video sting, hoped to get CNN Investigative Correspondent Abbie Boudreau onto a boat filled with sexually explicit props and then record the session, those documents show.

Boudreau describes the matter as a "very strange turn," which is something of an understatement.

It all basically went down like this: CNN has spent the past few months documenting the activities of some of the conservative movement's new young guns, including O'Keefe, whose undercover agitprop is a staple of an organization called Project Veritas. Believing she was going to be meeting O'Keefe to discuss a music video, Boudreau agreed to travel to Maryland to have a face-to-face meeting with O'Keefe. O'Keefe wanted Boudreau to come alone, and made it sound like his major concern was reticence over his privacy:

"I just want to talk," O'Keefe told Boudreau on the phone. "I just want to have a, you know, meeting with you, and talk to you face to face about this. Because, I don't, I feel sort of, let's just say reserved about, about letting people into my sort of inner sanctum, about letting, letting people sort of take a glimpse into, into, behind the scenes, so that's why you know, I just feel more comfortable if it was just me and you and we just had a face-to-face meeting before I agree to, to let you guys come out and shoot the video shoot out there."

That's from a recording of the phone call between O'Keefe and Boudreau, taped without her knowledge, but subsequently obtained by CNN when O'Keefe disseminated it to colleagues.

Boudreau showed up for the meeting unaware that she was about to be subsumed within one of O'Keefe's stunts. But Izzy Santa, the executive director of Project Veritas, gave up the game just as it was about to go down:

When Boudreau arrived at the address, a house located on a tributary of the Patuxent River, Santa approached her with a tape recorder in her hand and said she wanted to talk in the car, Boudreau said.

"I noticed she had a little bit of dirt on her face, her lip was shaking, she seemed really uncomfortable and I asked her if she was OK," Boudreau said. "The first thing she basically said to me was, 'I'm not recording you, I'm not recording you. Are you recording me?' I said, 'No, I'm not recording you,' and she showed me her digital recorder and it was not recording."

Santa told Boudreau that O'Keefe planned to "punk" her by getting on a boat where hidden cameras were set up. Boudreau said she would not get on the boat and asked Santa why O'Keefe wanted her there.
"Izzy told me that James was going to be dressed up and have strawberries and champagne on the boat, and he was going to hit on me the whole time," Boudreau said.

Last edited:
To recap ... politics is a team sport to mini 14 and all he cares about is his side winning.

So basically he's stephanie.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Stephanie has already forgotten more than you'll ever learn.

Yeah, politics are a team sport.

Its that whole "democracy" thing, where the majority of votes wins. Call me crazy, I know.....I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.

I tried to go it alone, but I was never able to get Chuck Norris, or Ginger Lynn into the White House, no matter how many times I wrote their names in.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just another fake con controversy. NPR never tried to hide the donation. In fact, they repeatedly asked for the organization's federal form 990, which is used by the IRS for nonprofit groups.

NPR in Dispute Over Donation From Fake Islamic Group - WSJ.com

At one point, [in the phone conversation] Ms. Liley said NPR would like to have the organization's federal form 990, which are required by the Internal Revenue Service of nonprofit groups. Mr. Kasaam asked why, and Ms. Liley explained that it is standard practice. Later, she told Mr. Kasaam that what NPR's general counsel, Joyce Slocum, was putting together "was the simplest of things that we use, which would be a letter" of agreement.

The note continued, "The audits of our governmental grants are conducted by the same audit firm we hire to do our NPR financial audit." Ms. Liley added that she would send a draft of a gift agreement from NPR's legal counsel.

NPR also released email between the network and the group that it said demonstrated repeated refusals of the gift. In one dated March 3, Ms. Schiller recounted to colleagues a conversation in which she told a group member NPR needed to "sort out" issues regarding his group's tax status before it could move forward.

In one the following day, NPR General Counsel Joyce Slocum told a group member her organization was unable to find documentation verifying his group was in compliance with Internal Revenue Service rules for charitable organizations.

LOL, like NPR has a shred of credibility anymore.

To recap ... politics is a team sport to mini 14 and all he cares about is his side winning.

Is that supposed to be an insult? Stephanie has already forgotten more than you'll ever learn.

Its that whole "democracy" thing, where the majority of votes wins. Call me crazy, I know.....I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.

I tried to go it alone, but I was never able to get Chuck Norris, or Ginger Lynn into the White House, no matter how many times I wrote their names in.

:wink_2:
And we see how the lefties handle, LOSING.
They are nasty when they win and even nastier when THEY LOSE.

:wink_2:
And we see how the lefties handle, LOSING.
They are nasty when they win and even nastier when THEY LOSE.

O'Keefe is a warlock.

A friggin rockstar from Mars.

They can't handle O'Keefe.

He melts them!

They can't process him.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just another fake con controversy. NPR never tried to hide the donation. In fact, they repeatedly asked for the organization's federal form 990, which is used by the IRS for nonprofit groups.

At one point, [in the phone conversation] Ms. Liley said NPR would like to have the organization's federal form 990, which are required by the Internal Revenue Service of nonprofit groups. Mr. Kasaam asked why, and Ms. Liley explained that it is standard practice. Later, she told Mr. Kasaam that what NPR's general counsel, Joyce Slocum, was putting together "was the simplest of things that we use, which would be a letter" of agreement.

The note continued, "The audits of our governmental grants are conducted by the same audit firm we hire to do our NPR financial audit." Ms. Liley added that she would send a draft of a gift agreement from NPR's legal counsel.

NPR also released email between the network and the group that it said demonstrated repeated refusals of the gift. In one dated March 3, Ms. Schiller recounted to colleagues a conversation in which she told a group member NPR needed to "sort out" issues regarding his group's tax status before it could move forward.

In one the following day, NPR General Counsel Joyce Slocum told a group member her organization was unable to find documentation verifying his group was in compliance with Internal Revenue Service rules for charitable organizations.

Hey, moron, what don't you understand? Read the line - "At one point, [in the phone conversation] Ms. Liley said NPR would like to have the organization's federal form 990".

So, in the phone conversation between the fake Muslims and Ms. Liley, she told them that they would need to see their IRS forms. And that somehow proves that NPR was engaging in unethical behavior?

Hey, moron, what don't you understand? Read the line - "At one point, [in the phone conversation] Ms. Liley said NPR would like to have the organization's federal form 990".

So, in the phone conversation between the fake Muslims and Ms. Liley, she told them that they would need to see their IRS forms. And that somehow proves that NPR was engaging in unethical behavior?

Maybe NPR fired Liley because she is ugly?

call your Rep. and ask they DEFUND NPR.

Last edited:

Maybe NPR fired Liley because she is ugly?

You're really funny. Actually, you're not. You're just a fool. She has been on administrative leave since Weds because of her involvement in the lunch with Mr. Schiller and the fake Muslims.

Ms. Liley, the network's senior director of institutional giving, was one of two NPR executives who lunched Feb. 22 with representatives of the fake organization, which Mr. O'Keefe fabricated. The other executive, Ron Schiller, resigned as NPR's fund-raising chief Tuesday after Mr. O'Keefe made public a video of the lunch capturing Mr. Schiller making disparaging remarks about Republicans and tea-party supporters. At that time, NPR announced also that Ms. Liley was placed on administrative leave.

You're really funny. Actually, you're not. You're just a fool. She has been on administrative leave since Weds because of her involvement in the lunch with Mr. Schiller and the fake Muslims.

Ms. Liley, the network's senior director of institutional giving, was one of two NPR executives who lunched Feb. 22 with representatives of the fake organization, which Mr. O'Keefe fabricated. The other executive, Ron Schiller, resigned as NPR's fund-raising chief Tuesday after Mr. O'Keefe made public a video of the lunch capturing Mr. Schiller making disparaging remarks about Republicans and tea-party supporters. At that time, NPR announced also that Ms. Liley was placed on administrative leave.

You realize no one comes back from administrative leave, right?

They canned her.

But O'Keefe's sting had nothing to do with it, right?

So you don't want to address the fact that NPR repeatedly asked for IRS forms from the fake group? That would mean that they were trying to take the donation legitimately, right?Why would they ask for federal forms if they were trying to do it below the radar? It's just a minor little detail that completely disproves O'Keefe's claim and your insistence that any wrongdoing took place. I understand why you want to ignore it. It makes you and all of the other rightie kooks look like the gullible little fools that you are.

They canned her.

Do you have some proof that it was a result of the phone conversation (in which no wrongdoing took place, as I've already shown) and not because of her involvement in the lunch with Mr. Schiller and O'Keefe's fake Muslims?....That's what I thought.

Last edited:
Do you have some proof that it was a result of the phone conversation (in which no wrongdoing took place, as I've already shown) and not because of her involvement in the luch with Mr. Schiller and O'Keefe's fake Muslims?....That's what I thought.

I've already proposed that is because she is ugly (have you seen her?)

What is you're theory?

Hey, moron, what don't you understanod? Read the line - "At one point, [in the phone conversation] Ms. Liley said NPR would like to have the organization's federal form 990".

So you don't want to address the fact that NPR repeatedly asked for IRS forms from the fake group? That would mean that they were trying to take the donation legitimately, right?Why would they ask for federal forms if they were trying to do it below the radar? It's just a minor little detail that completely disproves O'Keefe's claim and your insistence that any wrongdoing took place. I understand why you want to ignore it. It makes you and all of the other rightie kooks look like the gullible little fools that you are.

They don't care, dude.

They ignore NPR asking for verification and they ignore Scott Walker accepting airfare and a vacation.

Gotta push that agenda forward and protect your own by all means necessary.

They don't care, dude.

They ignore NPR asking for verification and they ignore Scott Walker accepting airfare and a vacation.

Gotta push that agenda forward and protect your own by all means necessary.

Happy to see your assimilation is progressing as we expect.

Good boy!

They canned her.

Do you have some proof that it was a result of the phone conversation (in which no wrongdoing took place, as I've already shown) and not because of her involvement in the lunch with Mr. Schiller and O'Keefe's fake Muslims?....That's what I thought.

He doesn't care about proof. Proof is for suckers.

Forum List

Back