New Video: NPR Planned on Taking $5 Million From Islamic Group & Hiding It From Gov.

the moral of the story is that usmb right wing hacks are fine with scott walker outlining a plan to lie his way to a legislative victory and are fine with him accepting a flight and vacation from a billionaire donor to celebrate said legislative victory but an npr exec expressing his opinion is a perfectly fine catalyst to defund them.

You fucks make me sick.

he won, get over it.:lol:

usa!

usa!!!

usa!!!!!

This series of posts perfectly encapsulates the usmb right wing hack mindset.

the moral of the story is that usmb right wing hacks are fine with scott walker outlining a plan to lie his way to a legislative victory and are fine with him accepting a flight and vacation from a billionaire donor to celebrate said legislative victory but an npr exec expressing his opinion is a perfectly fine catalyst to defund them.

You fucks make me sick.

he won, get over it.:lol:

usa!

usa!!!

usa!!!!!

:2up:

I'm curious, if "The guy is a first class propagandist", and is not to be believed, why then does everyone he expose get fired? Are these left leaning establishments that gullible?
Simple...employees that make their employers look guilty, no matter if they are innocent or not, are expendable.

Another patent lie.

O'Keefe always releases the entire body of his evidence, because he knows folks like you will try and spin it.

He released ALL of his evidence of corruption against both of the Schillers, and Ms. Liley.

He will release ALL of his evidence against those who are coming next week as well.

Try again.
:lol: LOL! What a deluded fool you are...he didn't release the total Acorn tapes and he didn't release the total Sherrod tapes...he NEVER releases anything that isn't heavily edited. The guy is a first class propagandist.

He admits he doesn't care. His team won so it doesn't matter. He will lie and and defend liars if it means a win.
It doesn't surprise me, Republicans have not been about anything more than winning for a very long time.

And miss out on exposing your hypocrisy?

Still no answer to Louisiana and CNN?

2-2

What about Louisiana and CNN?

WTF are you crying about now?

Yep I was right ... you are ignorant when it comes to OKeefe.

Are you talking about something CURRENT, or something that has already been dealt with, like Walker's call from faux Koch?

I'm into stuff that has bearing on things moving forward, not stuff we've already dealt with.

Are you going to bring up Bush next? Reagan? Roosevelt?

Yesterday is gone, but tomorrow may still come.

:lol: LOL! What a deluded fool you are...he didn't release the total Acorn tapes and he didn't release the total Sherrod tapes...he NEVER releases anything that isn't heavily edited. The guy is a first class propagandist.

He admits he doesn't care. His team won so it doesn't matter. He will lie and and defend liars if it means a win.
It doesn't surprise me, Republicans have not been about anything more than winning for a very long time.

Its because we're so fucking GOOD at it!

What about Louisiana and CNN?

WTF are you crying about now?

Are you talking about something CURRENT, or something that has already been dealt with, like Walker's call from faux Koch?

I'm into stuff that has bearing on things moving forward, not stuff we've already dealt with.

And now he is reduced to the Mark McGwire defense....

And now he is reduced to the Mark McGwire defense....

You're the one saying "if Oregon had scored ONE MORE TOUCHDOWN, it would have been different!"

But they didn't.

Game over, loser.

O'Keefe is validated by NPR's corporate response (and everyone else who is rational and non-partisan, but ignore that, ok?)

"If only he hadn't scored another touchdown, damn it!!!!'

But he did.

We won.

Keep crying.....

When you accept it, you'll still be a loser.

I guess the Barking Moonbat Liberals don't want to touch this one?

Just wait... word is they also have the same thing on PBS.

Hilarious.

Yes. I've heard.

But don't tell Art, or Ravi.

The reactions are priceless!

And he isn't through with NPR yet :)

Have to admit, I don't know much about this O'Keefe guy, heard him on Hannity yesterday, sounds like a very credible guy.

But I'm sure he will be attacked as a wild-eyed, batshit crazy racist teabager.

Nothing to see here, folks. Just another fake con controversy. NPR never tried to hide the donation. In fact, they repeatedly asked for the organization's federal form 990, which is used by the IRS for nonprofit groups.

NPR in Dispute Over Donation From Fake Islamic Group - WSJ.com

At one point, [in the phone conversation] Ms. Liley said NPR would like to have the organization's federal form 990, which are required by the Internal Revenue Service of nonprofit groups. Mr. Kasaam asked why, and Ms. Liley explained that it is standard practice. Later, she told Mr. Kasaam that what NPR's general counsel, Joyce Slocum, was putting together "was the simplest of things that we use, which would be a letter" of agreement.

The note continued, "The audits of our governmental grants are conducted by the same audit firm we hire to do our NPR financial audit." Ms. Liley added that she would send a draft of a gift agreement from NPR's legal counsel.

NPR also released email between the network and the group that it said demonstrated repeated refusals of the gift. In one dated March 3, Ms. Schiller recounted to colleagues a conversation in which she told a group member NPR needed to "sort out" issues regarding his group's tax status before it could move forward.

In one the following day, NPR General Counsel Joyce Slocum told a group member her organization was unable to find documentation verifying his group was in compliance with Internal Revenue Service rules for charitable organizations.

Have to admit, I don't know much about this O'Keefe guy, heard him on Hannity yesterday, sounds like a very credible guy.

But I'm sure he will be attacked as a wild-eyed, batshit crazy racist teabager.

Sure he will (Art and Ravi are testament to that)

But the most telling evidence to the veracity of his work is NPR's response.

They can't fire the corrupt assholes quickly enough.

O'Keefe is dead-on-the-money here, and even NPR knows it.

To recap ... politics is a team sport to mini 14 and all he cares about is his side winning.

So basically he's stephanie.

Forum List

Back