New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules - CNNPolitics

This shit is HILARIOUS.

They claim 4% of people in Texas have NO FORM OF ID OF ANY KIND....SO THEY ARE DISENFRANCHISED.

Instead of giving these people free IDs, they want to REMOVE VOTER ID LAWS....so anyone can vote without proving who they are.

They say VOTING IS A RIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID SHOULDN'T PREVENT YOU FROM EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS!!!

Well...the 2nd ammendment is also RIGHT.....these people would also be advocates of NOT SHOWING ID TO OBTAIN A GUN.....CORRECT?
It's VERY simple why these idiots are trying to remove VOTER ID LAWS in Texas....THEY WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO BE ABLE TO VOTE.

It would be MUCH more simple to just hand out FREE STATE IDS.

Progs, just pretend they are condoms or abortions....now you love giving them away for free.

Last edited:
Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

That the rubes have yet to catch on to this fact is simply hilarious.

This Voter ID thing is a stupid gimmick to keep the Tard Herd mesmerized and beholden to their puppeteers.

How dare Texas demand ID to cash a check, buy liquor, get a fishing license, fly on a plane, (channeling Charlton Heston) damn Texas, damn Texas all to hell!!

4%? I guess they dont drink, smoke, drive, get free shit form the government, have electricity etc etc
A fucking ID costs 5 bucks. The government could give them away at cost and not miss out on much. That would be worth the voting integrity anyways IMO

4%? I guess they dont drink, smoke, drive, get free shit form the government, have electricity etc etc
A fucking ID costs 5 bucks. The government could give them away at cost and not miss out on much. That would be worth the voting integrity anyways IMO

That's what Indiana did, the loons said the cost was a "poll tax" so Indiana said OK we'll give them the ID. SCOTUS approved and the law is in effect

It was my understanding that voter fraud doesn't happen on a large enough scale to be worth worrying about. Can anybody provide evidence to the contrary?

Actually, to get just an ID that shows who you are in TX costs 16 bucks for people under the age of 59, and it expires 6 years after your birthday, or, if you are over 60, it's only 6 dollars and has no expiration date.

This Voter ID thing is a stupid gimmick to keep the Tard Herd mesmerized and beholden to their puppeteers.
Perhaps.

Voter fraud is inherently difficult to deal with because of the very nature of voting. Ultimately the effectiveness of such measures or how necessary they are is irrelevant in this case. That is a question that is asked before passing the law. At this point the question is weather or not it is constitutional to require the ID and I think that such is clearly constitutional if implemented properly. As with the practice of almost all our other rights, it is not an undue burden to require ID.

Actually, to get just an ID that shows who you are in TX costs 16 bucks for people under the age of 59, and it expires 6 years after your birthday, or, if you are over 60, it's only 6 dollars and has no expiration date.
It should still be free

However, that does present a problem. Will ids that are free just be given to poor people? Or do they just get rid of that source of income?

it's just not true. everyone who is of age to vote needs an ID to exist in this country. Period. to say 4% don't have ID's is just a lie. They would never get healthcare, welfare, or drivers license. you have to have an ID to get a job. you have to have an ID to do almost anything in the country to exist. bullshit!!!!! can you say Bullshit louder? BULLSHIT

It should still be free
then drivers license should be free? most all have them. otherwise there are 4% of people driving without a license?

When I see some of these decisions I get curious as to who nominated the judge to the federal court. Other times like last week concerning the blocking of federal funds to sanctuary cities, the complaints of others drives my curiosity.

Nelva Gonzales Ramos is an Article III federal judge for the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas. She was nominated by President Barack Obama in January 2011.

It is a fact that more people are disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws than there is fraud prevented by these same ID laws. Once those statistics are reversed I've got no problem with restrictive ID laws.

It is a fact that more people are disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws than there is fraud prevented by these same ID laws. Once those statistics are reversed I've got no problem with restrictive ID laws.
no that isn't fact, that's made up. thanks for trying though. you wish to debate, post something. right now, if any adult needs to eat, they must have an ID. now you wish to challenge that?

it's just not true. everyone who is of age to vote needs an ID to exist in this country. Period. to say 4% don't have ID's is just a lie. They would never get healthcare, welfare, or drivers license. you have to have an ID to get a job. you have to have an ID to do almost anything in the country to exist. bullshit!!!!! can you say Bullshit louder? BULLSHIT
You are talking out of your ass. There are quite a few elderly who do not have a current ID. Once the social security checks start coming in, there is no reason to get a new ID. Once you give up driving, there is no reason to get a new driver's license.

Those old people you see being shuttled about in buses by their assisted living facilities? They don't have current IDs.

Forum List

Back