New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules

Speaking of buying a gun, the Republican Congress passed a law in 2005 requiring we all carry national identity papers. And you will have to produce these papers when you buy a gun.

That's the real reason behind all this business. To keep track of, and control, the movements of the herd.

And you dumb shits play right into their hands.

Yep. Kinda makes you wonder why Trump asked the states for name, SSN, DOB, military service, party affiliation as well as who you voted for since 2006.

With that kind of info, you can persecute those who don't agree with you.

That's odd. Do you have a link for those requirements? I'll bet you pulled that out of your ass like a butt plug!

You weren't paying attention when Trump said that there were 3 million illegal voters and because of that he wanted to form a special election commission and the voter information requested would be that. Here's a link if you're too lazy to use Google. Shoot, in addition to posting the link, I'll also post the article in case you are too lazy to click on a link.....................

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics

Speaking of buying a gun, the Republican Congress passed a law in 2005 requiring we all carry national identity papers. And you will have to produce these papers when you buy a gun.

That's the real reason behind all this business. To keep track of, and control, the movements of the herd.

Yep. Kinda makes you wonder why Trump asked the states for name, SSN, DOB, military service, party affiliation as well as who you voted for since 2006.

That's odd. Do you have a link for those requirements? I'll bet you pulled that out of your ass like a butt plug!

You weren't paying attention when Trump said that there were 3 million illegal voters and because of that he wanted to form a special election commission and the voter information requested would be that. Here's a link if you're too lazy to use Google. Shoot, in addition to posting the link, I'll also post the article in case you are too lazy to click on a link.....................

The information the commission is seeking includes registrants' full names, addresses, dates of birth, political parties, the last four digits of their social security numbers, a list of the elections they voted in since 2006, information on any felony convictions, information on whether they were registered to vote in other states, their military status, and whether they lived overseas.

44 states won't give some voter info to panel - CNNPolitics

That's a funny way to admit that you lied.

It doesn't say SSNs. It says last 4 digits.

It also does not say they wanted to know who they voted for, but which elections they voted in.

There are HUGE differences in what was requested and what you alluded was DEMANDED.

That is why you were a PN. You do not have the attention to detail required to do any type of technical work.

Can I show up to a welfare office and demand welfare without any form of identification?

Hmmm....how do those people spare the expense of an ID? How is it possible for them to find an extra $20?

They could save $1/week for 20 weeks. That's a few returned bottles or scrap metal....or a fucking job.

Voter ID does not stop the types of voter fraud which occur.

That the rubes have yet to catch on to this fact is simply hilarious.

This Voter ID thing is a stupid gimmick to keep the Tard Herd mesmerized and beholden to their puppeteers.
it's just not true. everyone who is of age to vote needs an ID to exist in this country. Period. to say 4% don't have ID's is just a lie. They would never get healthcare, welfare, or drivers license. you have to have an ID to get a job. you have to have an ID to do almost anything in the country to exist. bullshit!!!!! can you say Bullshit louder? BULLSHIT
You are talking out of your ass. There are quite a few elderly who do not have a current ID. Once the social security checks start coming in, there is no reason to get a new ID. Once you give up driving, there is no reason to get a new driver's license.

Those old people you see being shuttled about in buses by their assisted living facilities? They don't have current IDs.
dude, they have to have an ID to get their checks cashed. D'oh come on man grow the fk up.

How dare Texas demand ID to cash a check, buy liquor, get a fishing license, fly on a plane, (channeling Charlton Heston) damn Texas, damn Texas all to hell!!
Apples and oranges fallacy.
no, what it means is there are IDs for all that and to cash checks and to buy liqueur, to drive a car. and it is their right to purchase all of that and to do all that, just like voting.

Fox News was not all over this story. I wonder why. Hmmmm. Didn't fit the narrative, maybe?

Portage County veteran, 86, doesn't vote after VA identification card rejected at polls
"I had to stop driving, but I got the photo ID from the Veterans Affairs instead, just a month or so ago. You would think that would count for something. I went to war for this country, but now I can’t vote in this country.”

A World War II vet was turned away from voting because his driver's license had expired, and his VA identification was not enough.

So he is able to get his VA "government goodies", but can't vote.

I guess he's just too retarded to be allowed to vote, eh?
I love it how you libs can't read, see here the reason for the rejection:

"There are three requirements – name, photo and correct address,” she said. "

He had nothing with his address on him. so all he needed was a letter from home with his address. so stfu

BTW, why are you all so fking gullible to fake shit?

Fox News was not all over this story. I wonder why. Hmmmm. Didn't fit the narrative, maybe?

Portage County veteran, 86, doesn't vote after VA identification card rejected at polls
"I had to stop driving, but I got the photo ID from the Veterans Affairs instead, just a month or so ago. You would think that would count for something. I went to war for this country, but now I can’t vote in this country.”

A World War II vet was turned away from voting because his driver's license had expired, and his VA identification was not enough.

Doesn't make much sense at all. I mean, a VA ID is actually an official GOVERNMENT identification.
Not acceptable for voting.

And most old people don't even have a VA ID.
that's a fking bald face lie bubba. reread your fking link to why that vet was denied. No proof of address, had nothing to do with his VA card. How do they know he's at the right precinct to vote without it? all he needed was a piece of mail with his name and address. hmmm seems simple. fk off.I can't stand flat out lies like this.

like the 800,000 illegals that obummer got on paper? LOL

How do the 4% of people function with no ID?

With no ID, you cannot:

Work
Open a bank account
Drive
File a tax return

How the FUCK are these 1.2 million in Texas functioning day to day with no ID and no means by which to get ID? (4% of 28 million)

It's BULLSHIT. These people do not exist.

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

4r3qdk.jpg
again to vote:

"There are three requirements – name, photo and correct address,” she said. "

New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules - CNNPolitics

This shit is HILARIOUS.

They claim 4% of people in Texas have NO FORM OF ID OF ANY KIND....SO THEY ARE DISENFRANCHISED.

Instead of giving these people free IDs, they want to REMOVE VOTER ID LAWS....so anyone can vote without proving who they are.

They say VOTING IS A RIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID SHOULDN'T PREVENT YOU FROM EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS!!!

Well...the 2nd ammendment is also RIGHT.....these people would also be advocates of NOT SHOWING ID TO OBTAIN A GUN.....CORRECT?
It's VERY simple why these idiots are trying to remove VOTER ID LAWS in Texas....THEY WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO BE ABLE TO VOTE.

It would be MUCH more simple to just hand out FREE STATE IDS.

Progs, just pretend they are condoms or abortions....now you love giving them away for free.

Or this title could've been. Judge believes eyes over excuses.

Doesn't make much sense at all. I mean, a VA ID is actually an official GOVERNMENT identification.

that's a fking bald face lie bubba. reread your fking link to why that vet was denied. No proof of address, had nothing to do with his VA card. How do they know he's at the right precinct to vote without it? all he needed was a piece of mail with his name and address. hmmm seems simple. fk off.I can't stand flat out lies like this.

The number of functioning LEGAL RESIDENTS of the USA without ANY ID or any MEANS TO GET ID is virtually ZERO.

You have the homeless and maybe the institutionalized.

Hey, thanks for demonstrating you are too retarded to realize the man does not have an ID with his address on it! :lol:

It is just as I tried to tell you, dipshit. There are elderly voters who do not have valid ID.

Now that you know such people exist, I expect you to admit you were talking out of your ass in post 13.

Just kidding. I never expect you to fess up when you are wrong. You just don't have that kind of integrity.

The number of functioning LEGAL RESIDENTS of the USA without ANY ID or any MEANS TO GET ID is virtually ZERO.

You have the homeless and maybe the institutionalized.

Hey dumbshit: Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard

Having a driver's license or photo identification card is commonplace for most Americans, but about 11 percent of adult citizens — more than 21 million people — lack a valid, government-issued photo ID, according to a study by the Brennan Center for Justice at the New York University School of Law.

"There's no question that citizens over 65 will be particularly impacted. The older you get, the more likely you won't have an ID."

Nearly one in five citizens over 65 — about 8 million — lacks a current, government-issued photo ID, a 2006 Brennan Center study found. Most people prove their eligibility to vote with a driver's license, but people over 65 often give up their license and don't replace it with the state-issued ID that some states offer non-driving residents. People over 65 also are more likely to lack birth certificates because they were born before recording births was standard procedure.

Voter Photo ID Laws Hit Older Americans Hard - Voting Rights

How do the 4% of people function with no ID?

With no ID, you cannot:

Work
Open a bank account
Drive
File a tax return

How the FUCK are these 1.2 million in Texas functioning day to day with no ID and no means by which to get ID? (4% of 28 million)

It's BULLSHIT. These people do not exist.

Where is the proof that 1.2 million legal residents of Texas cannot afford ID and have no means by which to obtain ID?

New Texas voter ID law discriminates, federal judge rules - CNNPolitics

This shit is HILARIOUS.

They claim 4% of people in Texas have NO FORM OF ID OF ANY KIND....SO THEY ARE DISENFRANCHISED.

Instead of giving these people free IDs, they want to REMOVE VOTER ID LAWS....so anyone can vote without proving who they are.

They say VOTING IS A RIGHT! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID SHOULDN'T PREVENT YOU FROM EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS!!!

Well...the 2nd ammendment is also RIGHT.....these people would also be advocates of NOT SHOWING ID TO OBTAIN A GUN.....CORRECT?
It's VERY simple why these idiots are trying to remove VOTER ID LAWS in Texas....THEY WANT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO BE ABLE TO VOTE.

It would be MUCH more simple to just hand out FREE STATE IDS.

Progs, just pretend they are condoms or abortions....now you love giving them away for free.

Are you in favor of using a state issued drivers license as ID?

Did you know that non-citizens are issued drivers licenses?

With your plan, anyone who has a drivers license would be able to vote.

Just, sayin'...

4%? I guess they dont drink, smoke, drive, get free shit form the government, have electricity etc etc
A fucking ID costs 5 bucks. The government could give them away at cost and not miss out on much. That would be worth the voting integrity anyways IMO

Do you really think that the 4% of people that don't have the money or the means to get an ID are focusing all of their efforts into voting more than once every 4 years?

4%? I guess they dont drink, smoke, drive, get free shit form the government, have electricity etc etc
A fucking ID costs 5 bucks. The government could give them away at cost and not miss out on much. That would be worth the voting integrity anyways IMO

What would one need in order to obtain the free ID that you have suggested?

It is a fact that more people are disenfranchised by restrictive voter ID laws than there is fraud prevented by these same ID laws. Once those statistics are reversed I've got no problem with restrictive ID laws.
no that isn't fact, that's made up. thanks for trying though. you wish to debate, post something. right now, if any adult needs to eat, they must have an ID. now you wish to challenge that?

It is a fact. Studies show anywhere from 2-11% of the populace does not have the required ID for some of the most restrictive laws. Statistics for voter fraud, and that's all voter fraud not just fraud that would be stopped by having an identification presented at the polls, fall below 1%.

How do those 2-11% function in our society without ID.? They don't!

That means they should not be voting!

It isn't they don't have any form of ID. It is that they don't have the restrictive form of ID required in some states. Many people get along fine without ID.

Did you know homeless people can vote?

Forum List

Back