New Tax on Indoor Tanning Goes into Effect--I found this odd....

Let's all pause for a few months and wait for the VAT, that will insure everyone everyone gets an equal screwing by the tax fanatics.

How about a Driveway tax, most people have a driveway right, and those that don't will be penalized? Those in apartments and townhouses will pay a stiff parking slot tax, added to their monthly payments.

No death & disposal insurance? Meaning the proper disposal of our broken down remains will be at the cost of the taxpayer, no way, fine those who have no 'human disposal insurance'.

I have a very long list, but that's it for now, since I am sure someone in office somewhere will try passing some of these into law. They are grabbing at straws, anything and everything is fair game for a tax, fee, toll, permit or license requirement.

I am sure most in here could add to this list without any problems, I think the politicians pay people, most likely from an insane asylum, to come up with some of this crazy 'chit', oooops, like me, maybe I am ..............:cuckoo:, if so, they made me go cuckoo.

We already have a driveway tax - it's part of the Property Tax via which all homeowners have been turned into sharecroppers.

They are even trying to tax our breathing out via the Carbon Tax and our breathing in via ObamaCare taxes. That's pretty much the final frontier of taxes - a tax on merely being alive.

The big difference is that it is now known that the tobacco industry added things to the cigarettes to make them more addictive to get people hooked faster. It was their tactics that dragged them under and made them responsible. Don't you think it's time that you stop try so desperately to compare apple's to oranges??

I do find it funny how these types of taxes are unconstitutional to republicans NOW that a democrat is president while sin taxes of the past that were supported by right wing religious nutjobs bent on using the federal government to force their moral values onto others were not. But then this wouldn't be the first time republicans contradicted themselves as they flip flop on the constitutionality of a given topc based on political expediency.
The "advise and consent" for federal judges comes to mind as a good example of a flip flop considering how republicans are now talking about blocking obama's appointee to the SCOTUS when they said such an act was unconstitutional a few years ago.

The taxes have always been unconstitutional. No matter who is in the white house or in control of congress. Our founders never wanted the Fed to be able to levy direct taxes on the people. You people keep trying to pigeon hole everyone. Either you blindly support one party or another? Hardly. I would be happy if every sitting republican and Democrat all lost their elections this year. If I appear to be more anti Democrat today it is because today it is the Dems in power, and they ran basically telling us they were going to put a stop to all the BS going on in DC, and instead there is even more of it. I am acutely critical of Obama, because I think he his agenda is to radically change this country into something I do not want. The republicans suck to be sure, but Obama..... Obama is at war with almost everything I believe in.

I have been a vocal attacker of our 2 party system for years. We have 2 parties, neither of which respect us or are constitution like they should. Who have shared power in an unholy compromise for generations. Nothing will change as long as that is the case.

Like I said, it's hilarious how they have always been unconstitutional and yet the right only recently became critical of them.

Excuse me? I have railed about the unconstitutionality of taxes since I was 20 years old dude. The reason why I am being louder now is because this particular tax, like the tax on booze or cigarettes is an example of the Fed using taxes to try and effect behavior. Which is even worse than normal taxes. If they are going to tax, the reason should at least be to raise money, not to try and effect behavior. It does not matter to me who is in power. I have always been opposed to direct taxation by the fed.

Last edited:
I am still waiting on a response to the content of my post that you are trying to avoid by hiding behind your hypocritical rant about making generalizations. Or do you need me to put "many" in front of conservatives before you will respond?? LOL

I'm avoiding nothing... I made a comment about generalizations... If you want to remain an idiot, I really can't stop you...

Your words are there for all to see...

WOW more avoidance, imagine that. Fact is that you made a comment about generalizations that showed you to be a hypocrite as you avoided responding to the content of the post. How about you try responding to the content instead of hiding behind you hypocritial [sic] rants about generalizations?? Or that level of honesty too much to ask of you??

We should pitch in and buy you a fucking dictionary...

I have not been hypocritical at all... I simply made a comment about generalizations you made, yet somehow you fail to man up and admit your error... Says a lot about you, but I'm sure most people here already know that...

Oh and dr house, I see you couldn't spin an answer to my question which i am quessing is why you cut it out of my post but here is the part you avoided

your specific situations that "NEED" is still a privilege and can be taken away. What will your volunteer firefighter and country doc do then?? Transportation in case of emergency or medical treatment CAN be a need however that is not what was asked now was it?

dumbass...<facepalm>

So to clarify, what will your country doc and volunteer firefighter do when the NEED of their job to drive a vehicle in order to perform the responsibilities of their job is superseded by the loss of their priviledge [sic] to drive a vehicle??
Can you answer or will you avoid it again?

Why did you say what you did?

Talk about simple minded, a car is not a need and neither is transportation

That response did IN NO WAY state you meant only for yourself... Your words are out there in complete and ridiculous glory...

WOW imagine that more dishonesty from you. Your attack came after and in response to my response to meister's post which he now tries to claim wasn't a question despite the fact that it really does not make sense anyother way. NOW you are trying oh so desperately to take things out of context as you try to fufill your desperate and self serving NEED to attack someone personally based on your own misguided rants.

BTW I see that you are still avoiding my simple questions. Why is that?? What are you afraid of and why you continue to edit, cut and avoid questions that you know you can't spin an actual response to??

So to clarify, what will your country doc and volunteer firefighter do when the NEED of their job to drive a vehicle in order to perform the responsibilities of their job is superseded by the loss of their priviledge to drive a vehicle??
Can you answer or will you avoid it again? (we already know the answer because you have already avoided it AGAIN) LOL

My guess is that you know if you answer HONESTLY then you will have to admit that a car may be a need or requirement for a JOB but that it is hardly what is considered a NEED for survival, such as food, water, and shelter.

Last edited:
I'm avoiding nothing... I made a comment about generalizations... If you want to remain an idiot, I really can't stop you...

Your words are there for all to see...

WOW more avoidance, imagine that. Fact is that you made a comment about generalizations that showed you to be a hypocrite as you avoided responding to the content of the post. How about you try responding to the content instead of hiding behind you hypocritial [sic] rants about generalizations?? Or that level of honesty too much to ask of you??

I have not been hypocritical at all... I simply made a comment about generalizations you made, yet somehow you fail to man up and admit your error... Says a lot about you, but I'm sure most people here already know that...

why do I need a dictioniary when the terms I am using apply quite well?

You are in fact a hypocrite because you attacked me for making a generalization even as you made generealizations. That act alone exposes you as a HYPOCRITE. Read em and weep hypocrite

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...o-effect-i-found-this-odd-10.html#post2484008

That seems to be you admitting that you made generalizations even as you attacked me for making them. LOL

So now that your status as a hypocrite has been resolved how about responding to the content of my post that you continue to avoid if you can that is?? Your avoidance seem to be a recurring thing with you.

From reading this thread it's quite clear that Dr. House is to drsmith1072 what Einstein is to a hamster.

The taxes have always been unconstitutional. No matter who is in the white house or in control of congress. Our founders never wanted the Fed to be able to levy direct taxes on the people. You people keep trying to pigeon hole everyone. Either you blindly support one party or another? Hardly. I would be happy if every sitting republican and Democrat all lost their elections this year. If I appear to be more anti Democrat today it is because today it is the Dems in power, and they ran basically telling us they were going to put a stop to all the BS going on in DC, and instead there is even more of it. I am acutely critical of Obama, because I think he his agenda is to radically change this country into something I do not want. The republicans suck to be sure, but Obama..... Obama is at war with almost everything I believe in.

I have been a vocal attacker of our 2 party system for years. We have 2 parties, neither of which respect us or are constitution like they should. Who have shared power in an unholy compromise for generations. Nothing will change as long as that is the case.

Like I said, it's hilarious how they have always been unconstitutional and yet the right only recently became critical of them.

Excuse me? I have railed about the unconstitutionality of taxes since I was 20 years old dude. The reason why I am being louder now is because this particular tax, like the tax on booze or cigarettes is an example of the Fed using taxes to try and effect behavior. Which is even worse than normal taxes. If they are going to tax, the reason should at least be to raise money, not to try and effect behavior. It does not matter to me who is in power. I have always been opposed to direct taxation by the fed.

You may be telling the truth after all I don't know you but based on your posts and how you admit that you are more against dems and only recently got louder it seems like you are far too one sided to be what you claim to be. Furthermore, if my statement concerning "the right" does not apply to you then why do you take offense at my comments toward "the right" and get so defensive of "the right"?

Last edited:

something tells me you will never see the irony in that post...:lol:

You are in fact a hypocrite because you attacked me for making a generalization even as you made generealizations. That act alone exposes you as a HYPOCRITE. Read em and weep hypocrite
"Attacked" you?...lol Boy, you uber-libs are a sensitive lot...:lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...o-effect-i-found-this-odd-10.html#post2484008

That seems to be you admitting that you made generalizations even as you attacked me for making them. LOL

So now that your status as a hypocrite has been resolved how about responding to the content of my post that you continue to avoid if you can that is?? Your avoidance seem to be a recurring thing with you.
I admitted my error... There is no hypocrisy... Generalizations are wrong and I admitted my mistake... I would be a hypocrite if I claimed mine wasn't a generalization or that it was ok for me to do it and not you...

Do you agree that generalizations are wrong? Or do you think they're OK when you say them?

Please tell me you are no more of a doctor than I am....LOL

From reading this thread it's quite clear that Dr. House is to drsmith1072 what Einstein is to a hamster.

LOL that might be a valid argument IF you could comprehend what you "read" and IF you weren't trying to back house up by attacking me personally instead of commenting on the debate that house has ran away from and avoided even as he was shown to be a hypocrite and basically admitted as much when he attacked me for making generalizations so he could try to avoid the debate when my generalization was in response to his generalization.

Thanks for trolling boe, you never fail to give what little is expected of you. LOL

Last edited:

something tells me you will never see the irony in that post...:lol:

"Attacked" you?...lol Boy, you uber-libs are a sensitive lot...:lol:

I admitted my error... There is no hypocrisy... Generalizations are wrong and I admitted my mistake... I would be a hypocrite if I claimed mine wasn't a generalization or that it was ok for me to do it and not you...

Do you agree that generalizations are wrong? Or do you think they're OK when you say them?

Please tell me you are no more of a doctor than I am....LOL

1. oh noes, I had a typo, desperate move on your part as you try to save face by attacking me over a typo. LOL

2. Yes, you attacked me when you called me "rather foolish" for using a generalization in response to YOUR generalization as you avoided the content of my post. Or did you miss that as you ran away from the debate??

3. Admitting your "error" after the fact does not change the fact that you attacked me for doing what you did. Attacking me for something you did is hypocrisy. However, nice spin but you fell short of the mark AGAIN.

4. I don't have an issue with making generalizations since they are thrown at me all the time by right wing hypocrites who try to make a big deal out of them and call people names when they recieve generalizations in return all so they can avoid a debate or questions that they don't want to answer. (in case you missed it I was talking about you)

5. I have said many times that I am not a doctor nor have I ever claimed to be a doctor and you were there on a few of occasions when I explained that D and R are my initials so why bring it up now?? Is it nothing but more desperation as you continue to avoid responding to the actual content of my posts??

Last edited:

A hamster in a dark box as opposed to one with one of those tunnel mazes. Perhaps even more akin to a hamster who escapes the box only to find he is in the middle of a house of cats? Daisy says,"here hamster, hamster!"

A hamster in a dark box as opposed to one with one of those tunnel mazes. Perhaps even more akin to a hamster who escapes the box only to find he is in the middle of a house of cats? Daisy says,"here hamster, hamster!"

Aw it looks like house had to call for back up from the troll brigade as even more chime in to attack me personally while adding nothing to the debate. Imagine that.

LOL How lame these rightwingers truly are that they can't even debate a topic and can only gang up on someone like common street thugs and lash out with moronic personal attacks in the hopes that their attacks might drive posters away. LOL

Democrat-Progessive party equals, JUSTICE FOR ALL:lol:

Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, July 7, 2010, 5:48 AM
It’s Time to Tax Whitey–

Dems impose a 10% surcharge on the use of ultraviolet indoor tanning beds. White folks feel burned.

The Washington Post reported:
washingtonpost.com

The sun hasn’t exactly set on Solar Planet, but anxiety over the fate of the Arlington tanning salon has been running high ever since a “tan tax” took effect Thursday.

One of the less publicized measures in the new health-care law, the tax imposes a 10 percent surcharge on the use of ultraviolet indoor tanning beds.

Supporters — including the Obama administration, congressional Democrats and dermatologists — have argued that the tax will raise an estimated $2.7 billion toward the cost of expanding health coverage to the uninsured, while discouraging a practice that increases the risk of skin cancer by as much as threefold in frequent users, according to scientific research.

read it all here.
Gateway Pundit

They'll tax the sun, next.

1. oh noes, I had a typo, desperate move on your part as you try to save face by attacking me over a typo. LOL
idiot... when you claim you don't need a dictionary, it would behoove you spell it correctly...:lol: What a fucking moron...

2. Yes, you attacked me when you called me "foolish" for making a generalization in response to YOUR generalization as you avoided the content of my post. Or did you miss that as you ran away from the debate??
I said using generalizations is foolish, and it is... because you choose to self-identify with that is not my concern...

3. Admitting your "error" after the fact does not change the fact that you attacked me for doing what you did. Attacking me for something you did is hypocrisy. However, nice spin but you fell short of the mark AGAIN.
I'm still laughing at your claim of "attack"...:lol: I manned up and admitted my error... Why can't you? Watching you flounder around this is very amusing...:D

4. I don't have an issue with making generalizations since they are thrown at me all the time by right wing hypocrites who try to make a big deal out of them and call people names when they recieve [sic] generalizations in return all so they can avoid a debate or questions that they don't want to answer. (in case you missed it I was talking about you)
Ahhh... the old "well, the other guys are doing it so why can't I?" argument... MANY idiots and children tend to use that excuse often... That would explain why you do too...

5. I have said many times that I am not a doctor nor have I ever claimed to be a doctor and you were there on a few of occasions when I explained that D and R are my initials so why bring it up now?? Is it nothing but more desperation as you continue to avoid responding to the actual content of my posts??
Sorry, I don't believe I ever heard that story as it doesn't ring any bell... You're free to prove me wrong, but I still won't care beyond the fact that I'm relieved you aren't a doctor...:lol:

There is a reason you've been here a year and MOST people here think you're a clueless fuckstain...

(don't cry now)

Aw it looks like house had to call for back up from the troll brigade as even more chime in to attack me personally while adding nothing to the debate. Imagine that.

LOL How lame these rightwingers truly are that they can't even debate a topic and can only gang up on someone like common street thugs and lash out with moronic personal attacks in the hopes that their attacks might drive posters away. LOL

Tissue?

For the record, I was just trying for more mileage out of the hamster analogy. If you would just pull yours out of your butt drsmith, you might see that. As a troll, you deserve whatever befalls you here on USMB.

Are you telling me you guys don't think blacks sun bath? You have never seen a black person laying out on the beach? There just called black people. There skin is not actually black and devoid of the ability to be effected by sunbathing. Their only source of Vitamin E is from the sun just like us. As someone said those who suffer from acne also use it, and just like white people black people sunbath. Maybe not as much as whites, but they do. They even go to tanning salons.

You guys are showing your racial ignorance assuming a black person would have no reason to sun bath.

idiot... when you claim you don't need a dictionary, it would behoove you spell it correctly...:lol: What a fucking moron...

2. Yes, you attacked me when you called me "foolish" for making a generalization in response to YOUR generalization as you avoided the content of my post. Or did you miss that as you ran away from the debate??
I said using generalizations is foolish, and it is... because you choose to self-identify with that is not my concern...

I'm still laughing at your claim of "attack"...:lol: I manned up and admitted my error... Why can't you? Watching you flounder around this is very amusing...:D

4. I don't have an issue with making generalizations since they are thrown at me all the time by right wing hypocrites who try to make a big deal out of them and call people names when they recieve [sic] generalizations in return all so they can avoid a debate or questions that they don't want to answer. (in case you missed it I was talking about you)
Ahhh... the old "well, the other guys are doing it so why can't I?" argument... MANY idiots and children tend to use that excuse often... That would explain why you do too...

Sorry, I don't believe I ever heard that story as it doesn't ring any bell... You're free to prove me wrong, but I still won't care beyond the fact that I'm relieved you aren't a doctor...:lol:

There is a reason you've been here a year and MOST people here think you're a clueless fuckstain...

(don't cry now)

1. Like I said it just shows you are desperate as you try to make something out of a typo. LOL

2. You referred to my post as a generalization and referred to those using generalizations "rather foolish, therefore you called me "rather foolish" even though you made generalizations in the post that i was responding to you MORON. I mean what kind of MORON tries to avoid a debate by hiding behind generalizations when he made a generalization in his previous post as well as in the very post he tried to use to attack others for using generalizations? My god you must be a complete and total moron not realize that you were attacking me and calling me "rather foolish" for something you JUST did? LOL

What kind of lameass actually believes that admitting to something AFTER HE IS CAUGHT is manning up?? LOL Furthermore who is floundering? I clearly stated my postion on generalizations and you are the one that says you are against them even as you make them so it would seem that you are the one floundering but thanks for the spin. LOL

4. WOW way to read into something. I am not saying I am doing because the other guy is doing it. I admitted I don't have a problem with it. Why is that simple concept so hard for you to understand??
You also fail to address how you can try to use generalizations to attack me for using generalizations and claim you are against using them even as you use them. LOL

5. So you have a faulty memory oh well it's not my problem but it's apparent that is the case based on the FACT that you had to have ME explain to YOU how YOU were using generalizations even as you referred to those who used them as "rather foolish". LOL

6. Oh no, I have been here a year and don't have the respect of a bunch hypocritical lameass rightwing trolls who couldn't actually debate any topic above a kindergarten level. The most hilarious thing of all is that this poster, whom you refer to as a "clueless fuckstain" showed YOU to be a moronic hypocritical hack who runs away from debates and questions he can't spin even as YOU refer to yourself as "rather foolish" and then has to be told about it by ME so you can admit your error in the hopes that you hypocrisy in cancelled out after the fact. LOL

Last edited:

Tissue?

LOL I may need one to whipe the tears of laughter away after all of this. I mean, you guys are beyond ridiculous but it has been so entertaining watching you squirm and spin as you tried to CYA and have the troll brigade come in to try and back you up by attacking me personally. LOL Your desperation knows no bounds LOL

Forum List

Back