Obama Job Approval Rating Down to 38% Among those all important Independents

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
PRINCETON, NJ -- Thirty-eight percent of independents approve of the job Barack Obama is doing as president, the first time independent approval of Obama has dropped below 40% in a Gallup Daily tracking weekly aggregate. Meanwhile, Obama maintains the support of 81% of Democrats, and his job approval among Republicans remains low, at 12%.

Obama Job Approval Rating Down to 38% Among Independents

That's not good! :eek:

When you are at 12% among Republicans and 38% among "independents," you aren't doing that well.

You have to wonder about the intelligence of Democrats if Obama remains so high with them while Obama is doing so poorly with everyone else.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

From your link:
Overall, 46% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing as president in the June 28-July 4 aggregate, one point above his lowest weekly average. Obama's average weekly job approval rating has not been above 50% since Feb. 8-14, though it reached the 50% mark as recently as May 3-9.

Republican and Democrat approval ratings are understandable but when you start losing independents you are in trouble. Maybe it has something to do with independents not wanting a government run health care system, a carbon tax, a moratorium on drilling, etc... Obama gives great speeches but he ignores the average American.... That's why you will see a huge number of Democrats lose their jobs this fall.

And since the Tea Baggers are simply the extreme right arm of the GOP, I think we can all surmise how their poll numbers would look...

The Independents will decide most of the coming Elections. I think most Independents do lean Conservative. I'm sure most are pretty shocked at how radical Left this President and his minions really are. There could be an Independent backlash against this President and Democrats. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.

The Independents will decide most of the coming Elections. I think most Independents do lean Conservative. I'm sure most are pretty shocked at how radical Left this President and his minions really are. There could be an Independent backlash against this President and Democrats. I guess we'll see though. Stay tuned.
May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

October 8, 2008
RUSH: See, folks, do you understand how illogical it is for us to believe the notion that we've got this great group of moderates out there? I'll tell you who they really are. They're a bunch of stuck-on-themselves, conceited, arrogant elites who think they're smarter than everybody else because the pollsters and all both campaigns always focus on the undecideds.

June 25, 2010
RUSH: Now, that's fine and dandy, but moderates are liberals without the guts to say so. Moderates are a bunch of liberals who think they're smarter than everybody else, more tolerant than everybody else and less judgmental than everybody else, and more open-minded than everybody else.

I'd love the republiklans to show me any poll that has any repub beating OBama

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

October 8, 2008
RUSH: See, folks, do you understand how illogical it is for us to believe the notion that we've got this great group of moderates out there? I'll tell you who they really are. They're a bunch of stuck-on-themselves, conceited, arrogant elites who think they're smarter than everybody else because the pollsters and all both campaigns always focus on the undecideds.

June 25, 2010
RUSH: Now, that's fine and dandy, but moderates are liberals without the guts to say so. Moderates are a bunch of liberals who think they're smarter than everybody else, more tolerant than everybody else and less judgmental than everybody else, and more open-minded than everybody else.

And quotes from an entertainer mean exactly what??

From your link:
Overall, 46% of Americans approve of the job Obama is doing as president in the June 28-July 4 aggregate, one point above his lowest weekly average. Obama's average weekly job approval rating has not been above 50% since Feb. 8-14, though it reached the 50% mark as recently as May 3-9.

Wow 46% eh, almost half lol.

That's good?

It could be worse. Obama could be polling as bad the the Republicans.....

Congress: Republicans

55% of Americans disapprove of the job Republicans in Congress are doing..

LOL Democrat Congressional Job approval is below 30% so what is your point exactly? Only 21% approve of congress as a whole. A congress with a near Super Majority for the Dems is at 21% approval and you people are talking up 55% of people disapproving of the Republicans in Congress? That is hilarious.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/congressional_job_approval-903.html

Last edited:
May 12, 2008

October 8, 2008

June 25, 2010

apparently that means you are a LIBERAL. :lol:

December 20, 2007
RUSH: That's a liberal complaint. I'm an entertainer. Don't take me seriously.

It could be worse. Obama could be polling as bad the the Republicans.....

Congress: Republicans

55% of Americans disapprove of the job Republicans in Congress are doing..

LOL Democrat Congressional Job approval is below 30% so what is your point exactly? Only 21% approve of congress as a whole. A congress with a near Super Majority for the Dems is at 21% approval and you people are talking up 55% of people disapproving of the Republicans in Congress? That is hilarious.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval
Only a dumb CON$ervative would say 35% is BELOW 30%. :cuckoo:

Congress: Democrats

May 12, 2008

October 8, 2008

June 25, 2010

December 20, 2007

And another quote from an entertainer I do not listen to means exactly what??

You and your ilk like to portray Rush and other talk show entertainers as some sort of leadership or law of conservatism.... funny thing is that they are not... they are indeed purely entertainers... with as much relevance as Olberman or Jimmy Kimmel or David Letterman

December 20, 2007

You and your ilk like to portray Rush and other talk show entertainers as some sort of leadership or law of conservatism.... funny thing is that they are not... they are indeed purely entertainers... with as much relevance as Olberman or Jimmy Kimmel or David Letterman
You are right to be so completely ashamed of your CON$ervative leader. :lol:

December 20, 2007

And the liberal delusion continues... you are truly sick if you think being a conservative means following Rush and caring about what he says

And the liberal delusion continues... you are truly sick if you think being a conservative means following Rush and caring about what he says
I seem to have struck a nerve. :lol:

Seems that you have a 1 track mind and nothing pertinent to say... hence you resort to quotes by someone who does not matter in politics or policy

But you just keep beating that long-dead horse... it shows how moronic you truly are

How about Michael Steele?

Forum List

Back