New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

I love here and visited other states and it's the best state by far.
It's the most populous state for a reason.
And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
We have the best weather.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Dodgers, now rams and chargers (just i n LA)
Most innovative technologies. That serve the whole entire world.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state
Biggest economy in the world.
Biggest concetentrstion of middle class and rich people.
Best entertainment industry in the world.
Best athletes come from Cali.

Keep on hating red necks.
there are a lot of good athletes that come from all over the country.....
no they are not...
Dodgers, now rams and chargers
big deal....
It's the most populous state for a reason
its also one of the reasons people are leaving....its called congestion...
Biggest economy in the US and 6th in the world.
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.

And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

no they are not...
big deal....
We give more Olympians and athletes than any other states, more than our share of the population.
Without California and NYC or most blue states the US would look worse than the ex Soviet states.

Talk about a state that is most reminiscent of the class system - Obviously the non coastal, non metro areas aren't actually CA, just like middle America 'fly over country' isn't really part of the US.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

no they are not...
big deal....

Talk about a state that is most reminiscent of the class system -
New York is certainly that state...

DAMN RIGHT WING US NEWS!!!!

That study by US NEWS is very interesting...

California is:

46th in OPPORTUNITY?
38th in infrastructure?
43rd in fiscal stability?

Homelessness has surged a stunning 75 percent in the last six years in LA.

California ranked No. 32 among all U.S. states overall, behind New York (25th), New Jersey (19th), and Florida (15th).

PROG PARADISE!

Last edited:
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

no they are not...
big deal....
oh now its just the Olympics....
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!
if you like congestion and over population....go for it issa....
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc
thats because they are moving to these states.....
10 States Where the Most People Are Moving (and Leaving)
10 states where the most people are moving (and leaving)
The Surprising States People Are Moving to—and the Ones They're Leaving
2016 National Movers Study
california is not on any of these lists.....were are all those millions you claimed were moving in?.....maybe its only thousands....

It's the most populous state for a reason. It's called geography. Mexicans and attracts welfare recipients.

And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives. I'm sure you can explain why the exodus of the middle class.

We have the best weather. And the worst people.

The best coast. No it's not.

The best national parks. They have nothing to do with the populace, which has ruined the state.

The best theme parks. It's called geography and climate. Lots of rats in the cage.

Dodgers, now rams and chargers (just i n LA) Shitty teams.

Most innovative technologies. That serve the whole entire world. It's called geography and climate.

Busiest ports. It's called geography and climate.

Busiest airports Lots of rats in the cage.

Most visited state. Most population translates into most visited. Common sense.

Biggest economy in the world. It's called geography and climate.

Biggest concetentrstion of middle class and rich people. BS. And despite all that money your schools SUCK

Best entertainment industry in the world. That was long ago. Now they develop trash.

Best athletes come from Cali. LOL......You're so full of shit. Your state is s shit hole.

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
Followed by...Illinois, NJ, IN, TX and WV...hey at least WV isn’t at the bottom. TX is in the top five worst though.

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

Spend a day at Zuma #7 and come back and tell me it's the worst place to live and I will call you a Liar! You will want to go back as bad as I do!

Interesting study....5 worst for healthcare...
MS, AK, OK, LA and AL...

5 worst for education...
NM, LA, SC, MS, AL

5 worst for economy....
ALaska, WV, MS, WY, NM

5 worst for opportunity
LA, MS, AL, TX, CA

5 worst for Crime and Corrections
Alaska, NM, LA, AK, DE

Interesting....

Followed by...Illinois, NJ, IN, TX and WV...hey at least WV isn’t at the bottom. TX is in the top five worst though.
Guess what Texas and California have in common? Illegal immigrants, and lots of em.

I call BS

Fake News

OK, we can close the thread.

So much cool stuff to do in California cool stuff becomes confusing which leads to frustration. Just driving up and down the coast fishing every day will drive a person nuts. Every little town has to challenge you with a fishing pier, fishing boats, beaches, great seaside bars and restaurants, and beautiful sunsets. Makes you want to drive for a half hour or hour and get lost in the mountains or desert. California sucks.

Trust me fellas, I’m blown away by the findings in the study...I mean, who would think the state with the most illegal thirdworlders, the most criminals, the most on welfare, the most homeless, the most gangs, the most teen pregnancies...THE MOST OVERALL FILTH would rank dead last in “quality of life”?
Two and two doesn’t add up...it just doesn’t make any sense does it?

1483557294649215.jpg

I live in Texas and never go hungry, without work or entertainment...

I do hate the driving in Houston and air quality in Houston sucks but outside that Texas is perfectly fine...

Also lived in Northern and Southern Illinois and Northern and Southern California and did fine...

The State that was hell for me was Mississippi and it was awful...

My perfect place was Hilo, Hawaii...

Typical example of how liberals fuck up everything.

Which state has the best quality of life? North Dakota, according to the study.

Iowa, which scored highly in infrastructure and health care, took the No. 1 overall “best state” in the rankings.

LOL.....N Dakota and Iowa? All you need to know about this survey

What has you so perplexed...do you really find it odd that predominantly Caucasian states would rank high in most categories?

Forum List

Back