New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

Which state has the best quality of life? North Dakota, according to the study.

Iowa, which scored highly in infrastructure and health care, took the No. 1 overall “best state” in the rankings.

LOL.....N Dakota and Iowa? All you need to know about this survey

What has you so perplexed...do you really find it odd that predominantly Caucasian states would rank high in most categories?
Racist left...again. Indoctrination.

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
Spend a day at Zuma #7 and come back and tell me it's the worst place to live and I will call you a Liar! You will want to go back as bad as I do!

I live in south Orange County...where I live is beautiful and amazing. The problem is; I have to leave the nest to conduct business, shop...etc. You just can’t avoid rubbing elbows with disgusting illegal thirdworlders and the general filth that makes up the southern Mexifornia populous.

This will not last very long. I did some simple calculations based primarily on the housing market in NY and CA if a lot of things don't go right by the end of this month if the blue wall were a separate nation it would officially be in recession by the end of this month. The existing housing stock exceeds the mortgage deduction cap and mostly cannot be sold unless the seller brings money to the closing. The cost of construction exceeds target price because of state and local regulation. Increasing interest rates and increasing state and local taxes that kicked in Jan. 1st is reducing real take home pay. The country as a whole is dealing with wage push inflation and @4% real GDP growth so these conditions will mostly get worse.

California finished #32 in overall ranking by the study referenced in the OP.
upload_2018-3-2_20-16-17.png

The bottom 10 overall:
upload_2018-3-2_20-13-40.png

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

Fake news

Spend a day at Zuma #7 and come back and tell me it's the worst place to live and I will call you a Liar! You will want to go back as bad as I do!

I live in south Orange County...where I live is beautiful and amazing. The problem is; I have to leave the nest to conduct business, shop...etc. You just can’t avoid rubbing elbows with disgusting illegal thirdworlders and the general filth that makes up the southern Mexifornia populous.

It must really suck to be you, living in a state where you hate most everyone. If you start up a go fund me to move somewhere else, I'll donate since you're bad karma for us californians.

It must really suck to be you, living in a state where you hate most everyone. If you start up a go fund me to move somewhere else, I'll donate since you're bad karma for us californians.

Bad karma?
The facts are the facts bud....I don’t make this shit up.
Look, good quality, productive people don’t like to live among low quality, unproductive, dirty, immoral, criminal folks that can’t speak the native language...why does that seem so strange to you?
When is the last time you said...”golly gee, I can’t wait to move to a ghetto to live among ghetto folks who don’t speak my language.”
Come on man....stop being so terrified to acknowledge shit...no one that matters will consider you a bigot for recognizing and disagreeing with what’s happening...I promise.

Yeah, but I'm sure California is #1 in butt sex.

My son lives in south Orange County. It is amazing. It is carved up into iron fisted homeowners associations that take quality of life issues as important. Where my son lives, there are gardens, children play outside, neighbors gather on front porches in the evening. Someone visiting there will never see the tent cities of a few miles away.

3 of the top 10 cities with the best quality of life are in CA.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...n-the-us-for-quality-of-life-in-2017?slide=26

Must be shitholes like Fresno dragging us down...

Yep, many great ‘pockets’ in Mexifornia still...anyplace not beanerized is still quite nice...good luck finding and affording real estate in those “pockets”.

I'm assuming because 1)you are a Trump supporter and 2) you like to display the flag of a traitorous losing nation that by "beaners" you mean Hispanics. I'm pretty sure San Jose, Santa Rosa and San Diego all have high Hispanic populations.

3 of the top 10 cities with the best quality of life are in CA.

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-...n-the-us-for-quality-of-life-in-2017?slide=26

Must be shitholes like Fresno dragging us down...

Yep, many great ‘pockets’ in Mexifornia still...anyplace not beanerized is still quite nice...good luck finding and affording real estate in those “pockets”.

I'm assuming because 1)you are a Trump supporter and 2) you like to display the flag of a traitorous losing nation that by "beaners" you mean Hispanics. I'm pretty sure San Jose, Santa Rosa and San Diego all have high Hispanic populations.

NEGATIVE
I actually meant WETBACKS.
The nice productive cities you mention are still too expensive for WETBACKS...they haven’t been able to infiltrate even with sleeping 13 WETBACKS to a two bedroom. That’s why you’re not seeing stray pit bulls running a muck, Bud Light cans and dirty diapers lining the roadways quite yet.

My son lives in south Orange County. It is amazing. It is carved up into iron fisted homeowners associations that take quality of life issues as important. Where my son lives, there are gardens, children play outside, neighbors gather on front porches in the evening. Someone visiting there will never see the tent cities of a few miles away.

Exactly...you are so right.
The tent cities are the sad byproduct of the catalyst to ALL problems in Mexifornia....5-10 million disgusting illegal thirdworlders.

Forum List

Back