New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

California has the highest Homeless Population of any state. On streets of San Francisco people are craping and urinating and shooting up drugs.

I call BS

Maybe you ought to explore outside of your trailer park.

I have visited 40 states and believe me.....California is in the top 5 in terms of quality of life

Enormous diversity, culture, exciting cities, some of our best National Parks

The OP is just a hit piece

Well, we certainly have the diversity.
View attachment 179876
before i moved i lived 1-2 miles from there....and 2 years ago when i moved, those homeless people were not there....so all this happened in 2 years time......

I'm about 25 miles from Angel Stadium. Actually I've heard the homeless have moved temporarily, the county handed out 30 day hotel vouchers. There is an effort to clean up the area while on the list of prospective Olympics sites. Also the county was going to install portable toilets...so they'll be back.
i know just were those tents were....its a shame this is happening there....do you know if they are building across from the stadium?.....they were thinking about it and had plans drawn up when i moved......they were calling it the platinum triangle....

The time of the breaking point for CA is unpredictable but the trigger is quite predictable. One of the Fed's scheduled rate hikes will be followed within 30 days by a default of one or more of the following five states: CA, IL, MA, NJ, & NY and the rest plus at least six other blue states will go into financial crisis within 60 days.

Other than South Lake Tahoe, I won't go near the place. It used to be a great State, but liberals ruined everything outside the rural areas. They're doing their best to ruin those too. I've watched the "progression" of Ca., it's real bad. The cities are horrific.

It now leads the nation in poverty. The Communists/Democrats have completely decimated that once great state. But remember, the Democratic Party wants it that way. It desperately needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. It thrives on mass discontent. It's all part of the Agenda.

The biggest lesson learned here? Don't let Democrats seize your community. It won't end well.

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
everywhere a left is in charge, there is a loss of quality of life. Look at all the cities, Chicago, Detroit , Baltimore, Ferguson, it is who they are. they were working on ruining the country under obummer, it's why we have all the leaks, they don't like the recovery at all.

Maybe you ought to explore outside of your trailer park.

I have visited 40 states and believe me.....California is in the top 5 in terms of quality of life

Enormous diversity, culture, exciting cities, some of our best National Parks

The OP is just a hit piece

Well, we certainly have the diversity.
View attachment 179876
before i moved i lived 1-2 miles from there....and 2 years ago when i moved, those homeless people were not there....so all this happened in 2 years time......

I'm about 25 miles from Angel Stadium. Actually I've heard the homeless have moved temporarily, the county handed out 30 day hotel vouchers. There is an effort to clean up the area while on the list of prospective Olympics sites. Also the county was going to install portable toilets...so they'll be back.
i know just were those tents were....its a shame this is happening there....do you know if they are building across from the stadium?.....they were thinking about it and had plans drawn up when i moved......they were calling it the platinum triangle....

Just searched for projects near Angel Stadium, most recent I could find goes back to 2016, a $450 million "mixed use" development. Not aware of any progress on that...but haven't been in that area for last couple of months.

I love here and visited other states and it's the best state by far.
It's the most populous state for a reason.
And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
We have the best weather.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Dodgers, now rams and chargers (just i n LA)
Most innovative technologies. That serve the whole entire world.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state
Biggest economy in the world.
Biggest concetentrstion of middle class and rich people.
Best entertainment industry in the world.
Best athletes come from Cali.

Keep on hating red necks.

Only Communists/Democrats could destroy such a beautiful thing. But they now have their Communist 'Utopia.' They have a compliant citizenry made up mostly of folks who are discontented and fully dependent on Government for survival. California looks more like the old Soviet Union by the day. The top Government brass will live the good life, while the regular folks live like peasants.

Do you really think Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Boxer, or Diane Feinstein would ever accept living in squalor? Ha, not a chance. They'll continue living like Queens, while the 'little people' suffer. That's how it worked in the Soviet Union. Folks really do need to think things through before supporting Democrats. It won't end well for them.

And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.

Fake News

OK, we can close the thread.

Dude, it is just a link to a study; it isn't a Fox News study. Jesus.
You soggynoggin, I grew up in Leucadia and Encinitas on the beach, still have property in San Diego and Orange counties, and visit at least five to six times a year.

Cali is fine if you have worked hard and earned your spurs (not bone spurs).

Get to it, spud.

Fox News is peddling fake news.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

there are a lot of good athletes that come from all over the country.....
no they are not...
Dodgers, now rams and chargers
big deal....
It's the most populous state for a reason
its also one of the reasons people are leaving....its called congestion...

I posted this link a couple days ago. LMAO, same rubes came to this thread as well trying their best to call a turd a rose

California is a disgusting cesspool

-Geaux

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.
millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...

Fake News

OK, we can close the thread.

Dude, it is just a link to a study; it isn't a Fox News study. Jesus.
You soggynoggin, I grew up in Leucadia and Encinitas on the beach, still have property in San Diego and Orange counties, and visit at least five to six times a year.

Cali is fine if you have worked hard and earned your spurs (not bone spurs).

Get to it, spud.

Fox News is peddling fake news.
many people have lived there their whole life and worked hard and paid taxes jake....but could not afford to retire there ....so they had to move..and that is a shame and its something you dont see the politicians addressing......

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

Bummer. Used to be an awesome place to be a kid.

Forum List

Back