New report ranks Mexifornia dead LAST in ‘quality of life’...weird?

So much cool stuff to do in California cool stuff becomes confusing which leads to frustration. Just driving up and down the coast fishing every day will drive a person nuts. Every little town has to challenge you with a fishing pier, fishing boats, beaches, great seaside bars and restaurants, and beautiful sunsets. Makes you want to drive for a half hour or hour and get lost in the mountains or desert. California sucks.

Nobody said the scenery sucked. Although the used diapers and trash everywhere kinda takes away from it.

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

California has worst 'quality of life' in US, study says
When you can’t report the truth, look to Fox to tell you what you want to hear.
Fox is the epitome of fake news.

I love here and visited other states and it's the best state by far.
It's the most populous state for a reason.
And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
We have the best weather.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Dodgers, now rams and chargers (just i n LA)
Most innovative technologies. That serve the whole entire world.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state
Biggest economy in the world.
Biggest concetentrstion of middle class and rich people.
Best entertainment industry in the world.
Best athletes come from Cali.

Keep on hating red necks.

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.

LOL...companies and citizens are fleeing that cesspool at alarming rates.

When will Mexicrats start working for the citizens that should matter in this shithole?
Corrupt politicians have turned a blind eye to our federal laws, they’ve invited and fostered millions of some of the worlds worst humans. This is what you get....filth, indecency and lawlessness...things will only get worse as thirdworlders take over.....I’m sure this comes as no surprise to anyone sane.

When you can’t report the truth, look to Fox to tell you what you want to hear.
Fox is the epitome of fake news.

Haha...I hear ya.
“Trust me, I’m blown away by the findings in the study...I mean, who would think the state with the most illegal thirdworlders, the most criminals, the most on welfare, the most homeless, the most gangs, the most teen pregnancies...THE MOST OVERALL FILTH would rank dead last in “quality of life”?
Two and two doesn’t add up...it just doesn’t make any sense does it?”

And not only for immigrants or illegals but from American born. 99% of the whites I met weren from a different state they came here to better their lives.
The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Hang on to that fantasy if it makes ya feel better. But the Communists/Democrats are destroying that once great state. It now leads the nation in poverty. And that's the way the Democratic Party wants it.

The Party thrives on mass discontent. It needs more Citizens in poverty and fully dependent on Government. Californians are just experiencing the Communist Agenda. I feel for em. But then again, i kinda don't. They got what they supported.
All I see is millions of people coming from all over the world and the US and are here to work. Contrary to the red states where most of you haters live, sitting In front of a computer hating on the best state in the union.

California is going to become a cesspool of poverty with islands of privilege even faster than the rest of the country.

Interesting study....5 worst for healthcare...
MS, AK, OK, LA and AL...

5 worst for education...
NM, LA, SC, MS, AL

5 worst for economy....
ALaska, WV, MS, WY, NM

5 worst for opportunity
LA, MS, AL, TX, CA

5 worst for Crime and Corrections
Alaska, NM, LA, AK, DE

Interesting....

I dont know where you got those numbers but if you're not working in Texas you dont want to.

Last edited:
The declared goal of getting the 10 year treasury yield back up to the GDP growth rate (3-8% by Sept 2020) will put the left coast and northeast into default and willing to agree to anything in order to get out of that mess.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Well, enjoy that fantasy i guess. But the Communists/Democrats aren't done in California. Things are only gonna get worse out there. They haven't achieved total destruction yet. Give em more time.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!

Yes, California was once a beautiful dream. But the Communists/Democrats have turned it into an ugly nightmare. It's very sad.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

millions?....those freeways will never move....the 91 and the 5 was always crowded no matter what time of day,after all those MILLIONS settle in i can see it becoming a 5 mile an hour freeway...
And ? Most great cities are that way. If you want to live in an empty, boring, jobless , a nowhere place you can. But millions decided to come here to better their lives, because they can't do it in most red states and red counties.
I never heard someone moving to Tennessee, Louisiana, Mississippi etc...!!!

Yes, California was once a beautiful dream. But the Communists/Democrats have turned it into an ugly nightmare. It's very sad.

I cant wait to see how they manage to pay for all this free shit when their tax base is millions of yard mowers and lettuce pickers who are themselves on the dole.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Only Communists/Democrats could destroy such a beautiful thing. Why do so many people continue to vote Democrat? It's so perplexing.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

Only Communists/Democrats could destroy such a beautiful thing. Why do so many people continue to vote Democrat? It's so perplexing.

You'd have to be totally detached from the world around you to vote dem.

The best coast.
The best national parks.
The best theme parks.
Busiest ports.
Busiest airports
Most visited state

California is going to become a cesspool of poverty with islands of privilege even faster than the rest of the country.

It's beginning to resemble the old Soviet Union. Only the Government Elite will live like royalty. The rest will live as peasants. The Nancy Pelosi's and Barbara Boxer's will always enjoy living their lavish lifestyles. Only the 'Little People' will suffer. That's how it worked in the Soviet Union.

It's all part of the Communist Agenda. The Democrats need more folks in poverty and fully dependent on Government. It's the only way the Party can thrive. But hey, so many continue to be Useful Idiots and support them. California's destruction has only just begun.

Last edited:
Well, some people just can't afford to live here.....bitter, I know.

Everyone in cali is doing just fine.....
And that scenery!!!

No...not everyone in California is doing fine.....same as we can say for any other state. BTW, only out of state noobs call it "Cali". :lol:

BTW, we have a big homeless problem because it's a state where people don't freeze to death 6 months out of the year.

Forum List

Back