New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

Tell me whats the party affiliation break down of those polls?
Every poll I've seen that has Trump underwater greatly over sample democrats when the Truth is republican/democrat nationwide break down is only 1 or 2 points from being tide and the recent trend republicans have overtaken Democrats by 2 points

the content democrat oversampling is why almost every time republicans outperform election polls
Pollsters can't get in the Republican gated communities.

Remember, there are more Democrats than Republicans, minority and young voters are increasing and older conservative voters are decreasing. The polls may be accurate, the only question is how they translate to votes, will the unsatisfied stay home?
wrong

as of July 12, 2019, republicans outnumber democrats by two points

Party Affiliation

and conservatives outnumber liberals by 9 points

Its time you step outside your little liberal bubble get informed and face reality
But when it comes time to voting, Democrats out vote Republicans.
True-if you count illegals.
Even without the dozen illegals voting.
Try millions-they multiply like cockroaches.
Aww, what a pity you're nuts. :cuckoo:

Geller Report
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as extreme anti-Islamic views.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Anti-Islam
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Geller Report - Media Bias/Fact Check

you're dimissed.
Is this the Monica or Ross Geller Report?

wrong

as of July 12, 2019, republicans outnumber democrats by two points

Party Affiliation

and conservatives outnumber liberals by 9 points

Its time you step outside your little liberal bubble get informed and face reality
What about my nuts?

Every poll I've seen that has Trump underwater greatly over sample democrats when the Truth is republican/democrat nationwide break down is only 1 or 2 points from being tide and the recent trend republicans have overtaken Democrats by 2 points

the constant democrat oversampling is why almost every time republicans outperform election polls
Well the polls are doing something right because they accurately predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016.

Geller Report

Share:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as extreme anti-Islamic views.
Detailed Report

you're dimissed.

tsk tsk tsk you are lazy. next time go to the link yerself.

History

Founded in 2016, the Geller Report is the personal blog/website of Pamela Geller who is best known for her Anti-Islamic writings. According to her about page: “Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of The Geller Report and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is a foremost defender of the freedom of speech against attempts to force the West to accept Sharia blasphemy laws, and against Sharia self-censorship by Western media outlets.”

What about my nuts?
LOL

I said, "you're" ... not "your". It's hysterical how conservatives struggle discerning the two.

I'm talking about your ridiculously small cranial material.

Geller Report

Share:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Detailed Report

you're dimissed.

tsk tsk tsk you are lazy. next time go to the link yerself.

History

Founded in 2016, the Geller Report is the personal blog/website of Pamela Geller who is best known for her Anti-Islamic writings. According to her about page: “Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of The Geller Report and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is a foremost defender of the freedom of speech against attempts to force the West to accept Sharia blasphemy laws, and against Sharia self-censorship by Western media outlets.”
I do you a favor before others see it-Monica and Ross Geller were brother and sister on "Friends".Its a joke. They were on TV longer than any president in office except FDR.

the constant democrat oversampling is why almost every time republicans outperform election polls
Well the polls are doing something right because they accurately predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016.
by 4 to 8 points, not the 2 she won by
only one pollster got it accurate and that was Rassmusan the pollster you ignorant liberals always want to dismiss because their result are more favorable to Trump

What about my nuts?
LOL

I said, "you're" ... not "your". It's hysterical how conservatives struggle discerning the two.

Asshole-I know the difference-play on words much? I'm not conservative, but you sir jump to too many conclusions-let me jump to one-you don't like conservatives. Gee, did I use the to and too correctly?

Idiot... an average of 3.3 points when she actually won by 2.1 points...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein

What about my nuts?
LOL

Asshole-I know the difference-play on words much? I'm not conservative, but you sir jump to too many conclusions-let me jump to one-you don't like conservatives. Gee, did I use the to and too correctly?
Ok ... I admit ... by correctly using "too" and "to," I could believe you're not a conservative.

Does that help your fragile feelings?

the content democrat oversampling is why almost every time republicans outperform election polls
Only ignorant liberals would think pollster go door to door to conduct thier polls

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein
the accurate polls like Rassmusan is what brought the average down
you take Rassmusan out of the equation it would be at 4 or higher

What about my nuts?
LOL

Ok ... I admit ... by correctly using "too" and "to," I could believe you're not a conservative.-clever dig

See, you could not help yourself, but I'll play along-why are my feelings (if I have any)fragile?

Only ignorant liberals would think pollster go door to door to conduct thier polls
It was a joke-Jesus Christ-loosen up-the other party isn't an enemy, right? Right? Bueller? Bueller?

It was a joke-Jesus Christ-loosen up-the other party isn't an enemy, right? Right? Bueller? Bueller?
there is no comedy in liberal lala land its been outlawed

the accurate polls like Rassmusan is what brought the average down
you take Rassmusan out of the equation it would be at 4 or higher
LOLOLOL

You brain-dead imbeciles crack me up. :lmao:

Remove Rasmussen from the mix and Hilliary's advantage goes from 3.3% ----- to 3.4%.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

What about my nuts?
LOL

Ok ... I admit ... by correctly using "too" and "to," I could believe you're not a conservative.-clever dig

See, you could not help yourself, but I'll play along-why are my feelings (if I have any)fragile?
Anyone who claims millions of illegals voted in our election is not playing with a full deck. And trying to defend such nonsense is only attempted by feeble minded people.

there is no comedy in liberal lala land its been outlawed
Not true -- you rightards crack me up.

Forum List

Back