New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

Geller Report ^ | May 16, 2019

As he should be. The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran. Life is great in America, contrary to what the fake news media says.

According to the poll, Trump’s approval rating is at 51%, despite the fact that over 90% of the media coverage of the President is viciously hostile and bias. His numbers among millennial’s, women, and suburban voters are trending up steadily as well. These numbers should make the Democrats and the mainstream media very nervous.

However, these numbers are they are likely inaccurate. Americans have never seen an economy like this, and this poll is actually saying that only a little more than half of American voters approve of the job that President Trump is doing? BULLSHIT and impossible!

Like the polls for the 2016 presidential election that predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide, these polls are terribly bias and flawed. Trump’s approval rating is likely closer to 60 percent.

According to a new Zogby poll, President Trump is killing it. His job approval has climbed over 50%, (51%) the highest of his tenure as president, higher than Barack Obama’s (48%) was at the same time in his presidency.

Additionally, the majority of millennial’s (18-29) approve of the president (51%); even more of the age group from 25-34 approves of him (53%), and even more of those aged 35-54 (59%). 58% of men approved of Trump, a slim minority of women (48%) approved of him.

48% of suburban voters approved of Trump and a whopping 60% of rural voters approved.

Zogby wrote, “President Trump’s job approval rating has seen a post Mueller report boost! We called it a few weeks ago. But that’s not the complete story as to why the president has reached a peak in his job approval rating. Trump is also riding high on positive economic news-a record high stock market, low unemployment, and solid GDP growth at home.”

------------

The “Trump” positive handwriting is on the wall for all Americans to see and hear. It’s simple, Trump Rally, 32,000 supporters, Biden Rally, 250 people. Case closed, BUT you will never hear the lapdog DemonRAT media spend any appreciable time pon the fact that the only place a DemmonRAT candidate can draw any sizable crowd is in an area populated by a large DemonRAT union or huge minority group!
LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how the cultists cherry pick whichever poll has the most favorable numbers for trump. What now, zombie? Rasmussen is out and Zogby is in?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Just like you ABNORMAL, LOW IQ scum do!:abgg2q.jpg::dance:
No, not just like me as I don't change polls to cite because I like the results of one over another.

The moron doing that is you.
YOU cite polls. That makes you a moron. The very notion that all the big polling companies don't cherry pick the data to get the outcome they want is so laughable that it should be a red flag for mental illness.

The economy is on fire, it cannot be disputed.

I know, I know. You hate and have to express it somehow.
And many Americans don't think trump gets much credit for it after he inherited a strong and growing economy; which is why his ratings are as low as they are. We'll see next year how accurate the polls are.
You don't know 'many' Americans and don't know what they think.

LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how the cultists cherry pick whichever poll has the most favorable numbers for trump. What now, zombie? Rasmussen is out and Zogby is in?

No, not just like me as I don't change polls to cite because I like the results of one over another.

YOU cite polls. That makes you a moron. The very notion that all the big polling companies don't cherry pick the data to get the outcome they want is so laughable that it should be a red flag for mental illness.

And many Americans don't think trump gets much credit for it after he inherited a strong and growing economy; which is why his ratings are as low as they are. We'll see next year how accurate the polls are.
You don't know 'many' Americans and don't know what they think.
Sure I do. Polls speak for them.

As he should be. The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran. Life is great in America, contrary to what the fake news media says.

According to the poll, Trump’s approval rating is at 51%, despite the fact that over 90% of the media coverage of the President is viciously hostile and bias. His numbers among millennial’s, women, and suburban voters are trending up steadily as well. These numbers should make the Democrats and the mainstream media very nervous.

However, these numbers are they are likely inaccurate. Americans have never seen an economy like this, and this poll is actually saying that only a little more than half of American voters approve of the job that President Trump is doing? BULLSHIT and impossible!

Like the polls for the 2016 presidential election that predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide, these polls are terribly bias and flawed. Trump’s approval rating is likely closer to 60 percent.

According to a new Zogby poll, President Trump is killing it. His job approval has climbed over 50%, (51%) the highest of his tenure as president, higher than Barack Obama’s (48%) was at the same time in his presidency.

Additionally, the majority of millennial’s (18-29) approve of the president (51%); even more of the age group from 25-34 approves of him (53%), and even more of those aged 35-54 (59%). 58% of men approved of Trump, a slim minority of women (48%) approved of him.

48% of suburban voters approved of Trump and a whopping 60% of rural voters approved.

Zogby wrote, “President Trump’s job approval rating has seen a post Mueller report boost! We called it a few weeks ago. But that’s not the complete story as to why the president has reached a peak in his job approval rating. Trump is also riding high on positive economic news-a record high stock market, low unemployment, and solid GDP growth at home.”

------------

The “Trump” positive handwriting is on the wall for all Americans to see and hear. It’s simple, Trump Rally, 32,000 supporters, Biden Rally, 250 people. Case closed, BUT you will never hear the lapdog DemonRAT media spend any appreciable time pon the fact that the only place a DemmonRAT candidate can draw any sizable crowd is in an area populated by a large DemonRAT union or huge minority group!
LOLOLOL

Polls suck because they are primarily conducted in large metropolitan areas. They are completely irrelevant and inaccurate without the underlying Demographic and Polling Data and Cross Section of Public they are contacting.

------------

LOLOLOL

Polls suck because they are primarily conducted in large metropolitan areas. They are completely irrelevant and inaccurate without the underlying Demographic and Polling Data and Cross Section of Public they are contacting.
Meanwhile, scientific polls demonstrate over and over again that more often than not, they fall within a margin of error.

Actually the 25-34 range are disillusioned libs who get a wake up call into reality and over half of them are now changing their minds on capitalism and the free market. They are becoming conservative in financial matters and that is driving their voting... Its no wonder every demonRat out there is trying to tell this group 'vote for me and your college is free'..

They are losing the battle with Women, minorities, and just about every demographic out there. Only the very young are still duped by the lefts deceptions.

I think you are a little delusional. Most of these young kids are realizing Capitalism is a shit sandwich.
Only the indoctrinated ones... Like you... Once they start looking at paying the bills that fantasy dies..

------------

LOLOLOL

Given that the underlying demographics are intentionally skewed, and the questions intentionally constructed to get a specific response, polls are really nothing more than a predetermined response to an engineered question.

------------

/—-/ Oh crap. How is Crazy Joe gonna spin this away? US consumer sentiment surges to highest level in 15 years

What you and your criminal leaders have done to President Trump is not a laughing matter. Thanks for showing the USMB board that you're no better than the leadership who crippled America by laying a clever trap for President Trump to spend half his time fighting off lies and false allegations based on their lying bullshit and intentional insertion of a dossier they knew for a fact was lying bullshit to take him out.

Clever trap. Hey, when you are running for President and the Russians show up and help your campaign, you put a stop to that shit right away. This isn't fucking complicated.

The Russians did interfere in the election to help Trump. This is established.

People working for Trump were in on it. This has also been established.

Trump obstructed the investigation... this has also been established.

What you and your criminal leaders have done to President Trump is not a laughing matter. Thanks for showing the USMB board that you're no better than the leadership who crippled America by laying a clever trap for President Trump to spend half his time fighting off lies and false allegations based on their lying bullshit and intentional insertion of a dossier they knew for a fact was lying bullshit to take him out.

Clever trap. Hey, when you are running for President and the Russians show up and help your campaign, you put a stop to that shit right away. This isn't fucking complicated.

/——/100% true, but only in your dreams.

Trump did not collude with the Russians. Muller and his 19 pro-demognats Trump-baggers noticed he did not take the bait. He therefore could not be nailed to the wall for his refusal to take the Russian bait, so they threw in with the crooked Hillary crew. Trump did not throw in with the Russians, he made them throw in the towel on him. Since Hillary's best friends end up committing suicide with three shots to the back of the skull, she would up with no one in their right mind helping her out. The only people she could call her team were scared spitless of her. If you think Trump colluded, just think of this: Trump asks honest men what to do when he isn't sure something is legal, and he's pretty smart with his 160 iq. You don't think a man as caring and intelligent as he is would collude against the advice of legal eagles whose "bad idea" words were taken as a certain warning he was in the wrong camp, do you? Do you? Do you really? JoeB, you're no dummy, but you don't know the kind of a man you're dealing with. When you're dealing with President Trump, you're dealing with a careful customer, don't you forget it. So lies went a long way with Hillary, but it didn't make up for smart people not wanting to be found dead with 3 bullets to the back of the head and 3 physicians declaring it a suicide. You do know that after the first bullet to the back of the head, the suicidal person has no way to put the other two in ther, don't you?

Then why the hell are you going after Trump, when he isn't the one who would ever wrong another man. But Hillary? Dear, sweet, devious, lying, trash-mouth, Clorox sloshing, axe-to-the-hard-drive Hillary who thought she was ridding herself of evidence that would tell the truth about her cheating heart. Why would you support a person like that. Really, JoeB. Why would you jeopardize yourself and family loved ones to a person like Hillary the Spin Room monster as your guide in life.

I want you to put that in your thoughts tonight before you fall asleep. You think about Hillary's pal in the WH who was giving her good advice she did not care to hear, and about him being found the next day with 3 bullets in the back of his head, but ring-a-ling, "it's suicide," said the physicians who feared for their loved ones well-being. You think about that. And think some more. And think some more. Why are you on that bandwagon where for one of even the slightest moments of weakness you gave crooked Hillary one iota of your smarts not to do something she insists on. Think some more, JoeB. Think some more.

------------

LOLOLOL

You damn failed. Alla yas are nothing but the north end of a horse goin' south, imho.
LOL

Oh? What have they done that Republican leaders haven't done to Democrats?
Lie.

------------

LOLOLOL

You damn failed. Alla yas are nothing but the north end of a horse goin' south, imho.
LOL

Lie.
Try citing specifics.

------------

LOLOLOL

LOL

Lie.
Try citing specifics.
No.

LOLOLOL

LOL

Lie.
Try citing specifics.
No.
Then you failed miserably to demonstrate I lied. Thanks for tryin' though; here's your participation trophy...

Trophy_Shopfiy_1024x1024.png

------------

Gee Pollyanna, I thought by the title of this thread that you were going to write about the Earth, and how trump has lied (no surprise there) when telling the people Climate Change is a fraud.

------------

Gee Pollyanna, I thought by the title of this thread that you were going to write about the Earth, and how trump has lied (no surprise there) when telling the people Climate Change is a fraud.
Only little pissants with low 2 digit IQ'S believe in MMCC....like you!

------------

"The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran."

I don't think you know what the word "respect" actually means.

and the minute you resort to derogatory insults like "demonRAT" you reveal much about yourself.....none of it any good...

------------

"The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran."

I don't think you know what the word "respect" actually means.

and the minute you resort to derogatory insults like "demonRAT" you reveal much about yourself.....none of it any good...
And your opinion is like an asshole....everyone has one just some smell all the time!

Forum List

Back