New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!

Geller Report ^ | May 16, 2019

As he should be. The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran. Life is great in America, contrary to what the fake news media says.

According to the poll, Trump’s approval rating is at 51%, despite the fact that over 90% of the media coverage of the President is viciously hostile and bias. His numbers among millennial’s, women, and suburban voters are trending up steadily as well. These numbers should make the Democrats and the mainstream media very nervous.

However, these numbers are they are likely inaccurate. Americans have never seen an economy like this, and this poll is actually saying that only a little more than half of American voters approve of the job that President Trump is doing? BULLSHIT and impossible!

Like the polls for the 2016 presidential election that predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide, these polls are terribly bias and flawed. Trump’s approval rating is likely closer to 60 percent.

According to a new Zogby poll, President Trump is killing it. His job approval has climbed over 50%, (51%) the highest of his tenure as president, higher than Barack Obama’s (48%) was at the same time in his presidency.

Additionally, the majority of millennial’s (18-29) approve of the president (51%); even more of the age group from 25-34 approves of him (53%), and even more of those aged 35-54 (59%). 58% of men approved of Trump, a slim minority of women (48%) approved of him.

48% of suburban voters approved of Trump and a whopping 60% of rural voters approved.

Zogby wrote, “President Trump’s job approval rating has seen a post Mueller report boost! We called it a few weeks ago. But that’s not the complete story as to why the president has reached a peak in his job approval rating. Trump is also riding high on positive economic news-a record high stock market, low unemployment, and solid GDP growth at home.”

------------

The “Trump” positive handwriting is on the wall for all Americans to see and hear. It’s simple, Trump Rally, 32,000 supporters, Biden Rally, 250 people. Case closed, BUT you will never hear the lapdog DemonRAT media spend any appreciable time pon the fact that the only place a DemmonRAT candidate can draw any sizable crowd is in an area populated by a large DemonRAT union or huge minority group!
LOLOLOL

Cracks me up how the cultists cherry pick whichever poll has the most favorable numbers for trump. What now, zombie? Rasmussen is out and Zogby is in?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
What you and your criminal leaders have done to President Trump is not a laughing matter. Thanks for showing the USMB board that you're no better than the leadership who crippled America by laying a clever trap for President Trump to spend half his time fighting off lies and false allegations based on their lying bullshit and intentional insertion of a dossier they knew for a fact was lying bullshit to take him out.

You damn failed. Alla yas are nothing but the north end of a horse goin' south, imho.
That talking point is going around lately. Can't take back time. Sorry.

What you and your criminal leaders have done to President Trump is not a laughing matter. Thanks for showing the USMB board that you're no better than the leadership who crippled America by laying a clever trap for President Trump to spend half his time fighting off lies and false allegations based on their lying bullshit and intentional insertion of a dossier they knew for a fact was lying bullshit to take him out.

Clever trap. Hey, when you are running for President and the Russians show up and help your campaign, you put a stop to that shit right away. This isn't fucking complicated.

The Russians did interfere in the election to help Trump. This is established.

People working for Trump were in on it. This has also been established.

Trump obstructed the investigation... this has also been established.
/——/100% true, but only in your dreams.
"100% true, but only in your dreams."

What?

What about my nuts?
LOL

I said, "you're" ... not "your". It's hysterical how conservatives struggle discerning the two.

I'm talking about your ridiculously small cranial material.
Asshole-I know the difference-play on words much? I'm not conservative, but you sir jump to too many conclusions-let me jump to one-you don't like conservatives. Gee, did I use the to and too correctly?
Ok ... I admit ... by correctly using "too" and "to," I could believe you're not a conservative.-clever dig

Does that help your fragile feelings?
See, you could not help yourself, but I'll play along-why are my feelings (if I have any)fragile?
Anyone who claims millions of illegals voted in our election is not playing with a full deck. And trying to defend such nonsense is only attempted by feeble minded people.
You have no proof they didn't, but the vote differential is so striking that any thinking man would say so. Sounds like your deck is full of deuces and jokers. I'm not defending anything to the likes of you-your girl lost and you have to deal with that.

Tell me whats the party affiliation break down of those polls?
Every poll I've seen that has Trump underwater greatly over sample democrats when the Truth is republican/democrat nationwide break down is only 1 or 2 points from being tide and the recent trend republicans have overtaken Democrats by 2 points

the content democrat oversampling is why almost every time republicans outperform election polls
Pollsters can't get in the Republican gated communities.
Only ignorant liberals would think pollster go door to door to conduct thier polls
It was a joke-Jesus Christ-loosen up-the other party isn't an enemy, right? Right? Bueller? Bueller?
there is no comedy in liberal lala land its been outlawed
Not true -- you rightards crack me up.
Not a rightist, but I can spot a phony when I see one-yes YOU!

LOL

I said, "you're" ... not "your". It's hysterical how conservatives struggle discerning the two.

I'm talking about your ridiculously small cranial material.
Asshole-I know the difference-play on words much? I'm not conservative, but you sir jump to too many conclusions-let me jump to one-you don't like conservatives. Gee, did I use the to and too correctly?
Ok ... I admit ... by correctly using "too" and "to," I could believe you're not a conservative.-clever dig

See, you could not help yourself, but I'll play along-why are my feelings (if I have any)fragile?
Anyone who claims millions of illegals voted in our election is not playing with a full deck. And trying to defend such nonsense is only attempted by feeble minded people.
You have no proof they didn't, but the vote differential is so striking that any thinking man would say so. Sounds like your deck is full of deuces and jokers. I'm not defending anything to the likes of you-your girl lost and you have to deal with that.
LOLOL

I have no need to prove a negative just because you can't prove your bullshit is real.

:dance:

LOLOL

I have no need to prove a negative just because you can't prove your bullshit is real.

Who are you-Mr. Bo Jangels? The only real bullshit is between your teeth. And the only negative is your attitude.

LOLOL

/—-/ Oh you can prove it by posting evidence that states tightly control voter registration against illegals. Now read this: New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

Geller Report
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as extreme anti-Islamic views.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Anti-Islam
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Geller Report - Media Bias/Fact Check

you're dimissed.
Is this the Monica or Ross Geller Report?

tsk tsk tsk you are lazy. next time go to the link yerself.

History

Founded in 2016, the Geller Report is the personal blog/website of Pamela Geller who is best known for her Anti-Islamic writings. According to her about page: “Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of The Geller Report and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is a foremost defender of the freedom of speech against attempts to force the West to accept Sharia blasphemy laws, and against Sharia self-censorship by Western media outlets.”
I do you a favor before others see it-Monica and Ross Geller were brother and sister on "Friends".Its a joke. They were on TV longer than any president in office except FDR.

uh--- alrighty then. perhaps if you said sarah michelle, i woulda picked up what you were putting down.

LOLOL

/—-/ Oh you can prove it by posting evidence that states tightly control voter registration against illegals. Now read this: New Report Exposes Thousands of Illegal Votes in 2016 Election

lol.... the heritage foundation writes an article based on the mercer family foundation funded dude, who wrote 'clinton cash'?
can you have possibly gotten a more biased CONspiracy laden article? me thinx not.

howeverrrrrrr................... now for something completely different- the truth:

Report: Trump commission did not find widespread voter fraud
By MARINA VILLENEUVEAugust 3, 2018
PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

“It’s calling into the darkness, looking for voter fraud,” Dunlap, a Democrat, told The Associated Press. “There’s no real evidence of it anywhere.”

Republican President Donald Trump convened the commission to investigate the 2016 presidential election after making unsubstantiated claims that between 3 million and 5 million ballots were illegally cast. Critics, including Dunlap, reject his claims of widespread voter fraud.
[...]

LOLOL

Who are you-Mr. Bo Jangels? The only real bullshit is between your teeth. And the only negative is your attitude.
LOLOL

Spits an imbecile who claims millions of illegals voted in the election .... but can't prove it.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You morons crack me up.

Geller Report
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate the Geller Report Questionable based on extreme right bias, promotion of propaganda and conspiracies as well as extreme anti-Islamic views.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracy, Propaganda, Anti-Islam
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

Geller Report - Media Bias/Fact Check

you're dimissed.
Is this the Monica or Ross Geller Report?

tsk tsk tsk you are lazy. next time go to the link yerself.

History

Founded in 2016, the Geller Report is the personal blog/website of Pamela Geller who is best known for her Anti-Islamic writings. According to her about page: “Pamela Geller is the founder, editor and publisher of The Geller Report and President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI) and Stop Islamization of America (SIOA). She is a foremost defender of the freedom of speech against attempts to force the West to accept Sharia blasphemy laws, and against Sharia self-censorship by Western media outlets.”
I do you a favor before others see it-Monica and Ross Geller were brother and sister on "Friends".Its a joke. They were on TV longer than any president in office except FDR.

uh--- alrighty then. perhaps if you said sarah michelle, i woulda picked up what you were putting down.
Very good-she has the same birthday as my son.

Well the polls are doing something right because they accurately predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016.
The polls predicted Hillary winning an Electoral Landslide.

The Electoral College has been around a while. Even Democrat supporting pollsters knew about it.

But you keep pretending Hillary won something if it makes your loss bearable.

Well the polls are doing something right because they accurately predicted Hillary would win the popular vote in 2016.

The Electoral College has been around a while. Even Democrat supporting pollsters knew about it.

The polls could not have been predicting an electoral landslide as the polls measure nothing but overall popular vote.

LOLOL

lol.... the heritage foundation writes an article based on the mercer family foundation funded dude, who wrote 'clinton cash'?
can you have possibly gotten a more biased CONspiracy laden article? me thinx not.

howeverrrrrrr................... now for something completely different- the truth:

PORTLAND, Maine (AP) — The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday.

In a letter to Vice President Mike Pence and Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, who are both Republicans and led the commission, Maine Secretary of State Matthew Dunlap said the documents show there was a “pre-ordained outcome” and that drafts of a commission report included a section on evidence of voter fraud that was “glaringly empty.”

“It’s calling into the darkness, looking for voter fraud,” Dunlap, a Democrat, told The Associated Press. “There’s no real evidence of it anywhere.”

Republican President Donald Trump convened the commission to investigate the 2016 presidential election after making unsubstantiated claims that between 3 million and 5 million ballots were illegally cast. Critics, including Dunlap, reject his claims of widespread voter fraud.
[...]
Some people believe in God, some believe Trump colluded, some believe Hillary had people killed. I believe 3 million illegals voted. Beliefs can't be proven with numbers any more than they can be dispelled.

Geller Report ^ | May 16, 2019

As he should be. The economy is booming, wages are up, unemployment is down, and America is respected once again, specifically by China, Russia, and Iran. Life is great in America, contrary to what the fake news media says.

According to the poll, Trump’s approval rating is at 51%, despite the fact that over 90% of the media coverage of the President is viciously hostile and bias. His numbers among millennial’s, women, and suburban voters are trending up steadily as well. These numbers should make the Democrats and the mainstream media very nervous.

However, these numbers are they are likely inaccurate. Americans have never seen an economy like this, and this poll is actually saying that only a little more than half of American voters approve of the job that President Trump is doing? BULLSHIT and impossible!

Like the polls for the 2016 presidential election that predicted a Hillary Clinton landslide, these polls are terribly bias and flawed. Trump’s approval rating is likely closer to 60 percent.

According to a new Zogby poll, President Trump is killing it. His job approval has climbed over 50%, (51%) the highest of his tenure as president, higher than Barack Obama’s (48%) was at the same time in his presidency.

Additionally, the majority of millennial’s (18-29) approve of the president (51%); even more of the age group from 25-34 approves of him (53%), and even more of those aged 35-54 (59%). 58% of men approved of Trump, a slim minority of women (48%) approved of him.

48% of suburban voters approved of Trump and a whopping 60% of rural voters approved.

Zogby wrote, “President Trump’s job approval rating has seen a post Mueller report boost! We called it a few weeks ago. But that’s not the complete story as to why the president has reached a peak in his job approval rating. Trump is also riding high on positive economic news-a record high stock market, low unemployment, and solid GDP growth at home.”

------------

The “Trump” positive handwriting is on the wall for all Americans to see and hear. It’s simple, Trump Rally, 32,000 supporters, Biden Rally, 250 people. Case closed, BUT you will never hear the lapdog DemonRAT media spend any appreciable time pon the fact that the only place a DemmonRAT candidate can draw any sizable crowd is in an area populated by a large DemonRAT union or huge minority group!

FAKE NEWS.

This is Pamela Geller's BLOG. This is not a legitimate source....for anything
Geller is nothing but a paranoid right wing fringe racist.

"Pamela Geller is an American political activist, blogger and commentator who is known for her anti-Muslim views and activism. She stirred controversy in 2006 for reprinting controversial cartoons of Muhammad on her blog. """"

Pamela Geller
Pamela Geller | Southern Poverty Law Center
Pamela Geller is the anti-Muslim movement's most visible and flamboyant figurehead.

LOLOL

icon_rolleyes.gif

Great, another moron chimes in.

Idiot, the nonsensical claim made was that millions of illegals voted in the election. So why would you link to an article about citizens who vote more than once?

LOLOL

[...]
Even worse for that idiot.... that article isn't even about illegals voting. It doesn't even prove one illegal voted in the election.

The only reason these cretins even claim millions of illegals voted in the election is because trump told them millions did. They still don't get that trump is a pathological liar.

LOLOL

[...]
Some people believe in God, some believe Trump colluded, some believe Hillary had people killed. I believe 3 million illegals voted. Beliefs can't be proven with numbers any more than they can be dispelled.
From Mr bullwinkle
What ARE the results of Trump's presidential labors? We got a wall? We got a nuke-free NK? We got free trade? We got a nuke deal with Iran? We got friends that look up to us? We got a Republican House? What has been accomplished since Trump took office? He may LOOK busy, but what does he do other than insult, govern by tweet, sign reneging XOs with bold sharpies, play golf, hawk his rental properties like a used car salesman, lie like a rug, and go thru staff like salts thru an old maid?

No poll predicted Hillary winning an electoral landslide Some pollsters made that claim based on their fallible interpretation of state polls that were too close to call. But only one state was outside the margin of error.

LOLOL

[...]
Great, so you believe in fairies. Thanks for the admission.

Forum List

Back