New Orleans say bye bye to Mardi Gras

the city will loose between 1/4 - 1/2 a billion annually without mardi gras

Oh well they will eventually have to bow down to the offended. They took away the historical statues didn't they imagine how many people made those statues a point to see when visiting there. ............

10 million people annually do not go to new orleans just to see old statues

Ten million people celebrated halloween which raked in billions, now we pretty mcuh don't even have it sooner or later someone will be offended and if it is pushed hard enough because someone claims it celebrates slavery, or it celebrates some white idiot ................ They'll get rid of it slowly they will strip away at it first........ like for example..

When you go you can't wear this or that because it is offensive........... What do you think takes place there some ppl will say piss on that who wants to go where you can't wear what you want there begins the chiseling away of revenue.

Just like target loses on ppl not shopping there........... It is not like they will say BAM no more Mardi Gras they will slowly chip away at it.

170+ million people in the US celebrate halloween and spend more than 8 billion dollars

What of the 25 other US cities that have mardi gras? Will they all go the way of new orleans?

Let me put it in first grade level for you ............the point of the article is because of these issues..

I'm offended by God
I'm offended by Mexican hats
I'm offended by white boards used in college
I'm offended you called me a him/her
I'm offended because you used the term brown bag
i'm offended because you are white
i'm offended because you have a different opinion
I'm offended over the American flag
I'm offended because you don't agree with being gay
I'm offended because you don't want abortions
I'm offended because your a pro Trump ....................................... do I seriously need to keep going

So in other words if ppl keep their bs up the Madi Gras is going to be next because some ass hole will be offended by something within the Mardi Gras.
I'm offended because you make burritoez.

Oh well they will eventually have to bow down to the offended. They took away the historical statues didn't they imagine how many people made those statues a point to see when visiting there. ............

Ten million people celebrated halloween which raked in billions, now we pretty mcuh don't even have it sooner or later someone will be offended and if it is pushed hard enough because someone claims it celebrates slavery, or it celebrates some white idiot ................ They'll get rid of it slowly they will strip away at it first........ like for example..

When you go you can't wear this or that because it is offensive........... What do you think takes place there some ppl will say piss on that who wants to go where you can't wear what you want there begins the chiseling away of revenue.

Just like target loses on ppl not shopping there........... It is not like they will say BAM no more Mardi Gras they will slowly chip away at it.

170+ million people in the US celebrate halloween and spend more than 8 billion dollars

What of the 25 other US cities that have mardi gras? Will they all go the way of new orleans?

Well when they start telling ppl what they can or can not wear they'll go somewhere else and N.O. won't be it.

Time will tell I could care less what they do . But we can almost bet waring certain clothes will be stopped.

Again keep in mind nobody said THEY ARE GOING TO DO THIS .............. the point was if ppl don't knock off this P.C> bs this is where it will lead.

Many things have been banned, and will be banned , they'll get their money in other ways or so they think.

Mindwars :tinfoil:

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

upload_2017-5-25_12-40-47.png

Let me put it in first grade level for you ............the point of the article is because of these issues..

I'm offended by God
I'm offended because your a pro Trump ....................................... do I seriously need to keep going

So in other words if ppl keep their bs up the Madi Gras is going to be next because some ass hole will be offended by something within the Mardi Gras.

You know that is a true issue too don't cha . lol

I'm offended by God

LOL

upload_2017-5-25_12-42-50.png

Oregonians are currently offended that people want to pump their own gas.

I am not making this up.

Last mardi gras I went to, it was more about what you don't wear than what you do.

Less, nearly nothing, is more.

I was never told any costume (historic, cultural, fantasy or entertainment) was ever inappropriate, nor would I likely care if they did. Few in my area do anything for halloween but I still keep a bowl of candy, a hat and/or eyemask by the door just in case. When the kids were young, we all used to dress up and usually attended at least one party beside taking the kids to knock on doors or walk through malls, depending on where we lived at the time.

WTF? Now you're trying to say Halloween isn't celebrated? :lol:

You still laughing :

View attachment 128833

When it comes to your posts, the laughter rarely stops. ;)

Mardi Gras, other wise known as “Fat Tuesday” is celebrated many places around the globe. Most know of it from the carnival season in New Orleans leading up to the Catholic day of Ash Wednesday. It has historical roots that go back to the Roman Empire with the pagan festivals of Saturnia and Lupercalia. Saturnalia was a festival held in honor of the god Saturn usually held from December 17th through December 23rd on the Julian Calendar. Lupercalia is derived from Lupercus Februus the patron deity of the festival of “purging” called “Februa”. Both of these festivals celebrated the purging of evil spirits and expression of the joyful well-being of man. This is symbolic to the contradictory nature of Saturn’s wife Rhea, who represents wealth, resources, and abundance, and his other wife Lua ,who represents destruction, dissolution, and loosening.

NEW ORLEANS: Say Bye Bye to Mardi Gras
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well like we kept telling the morons of society start stripping away everything and eventually you will lose to a------s.

We lose the ability to celebrate and have a good time here in America for whatever reasons, you see the more you ANTIFA like a holes keep doing what you do too eventually you get bit too, the democratic idiots who keep preaching their bs and be offended little snowflakes you will lose to idiots.

Someone likes to pray let them, Jesus is hanging on the wall GTF over it and deal with it don't look at it fools.
Ten commandments offend you , GTF over it don't look at it

Trump offends you GTF over it and deal with it

Where in that article does it mention ANYTHING about what the title says? It looks like a history of Mardi Gras.

Forum List

Back