Twitter suspends WND for linking Donna Brazile to Seth Rich case

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Twitter suspended WND News for 12 hours for revealing that DNC insider Donna Brazile reportedly panicked over the private investigation into the death of staffer Seth Rich.
Twitter Suspends WND For Linking Donna Brazile to Seth Rich Case

==========================================================================
It's the same thing over and over and over, keep taking away freedom of speech and eventually it comes for you too.

TWITTER SUSPENDS WND FOR LINKING DONNA BRAZILE TO SETH RICH CASE

Social media giant admits bombshell tweet led to suspension
WND? This could be fake news. Never really accepted this organization to be honorable.

Twitter suspended WND News for 12 hours for revealing that DNC insider Donna Brazile reportedly panicked over the private investigation into the death of staffer Seth Rich.

The social media giant even admitted WND’s tweet “Bombshell: Donna Brazile warned off private eye on Seth Rich murder” was the reason for the suspension.

"Warned off?"... that could be subjective. Maybe she asked the private eye why he was investigating the death and that is all it was. BTW, Who hired the private eye?

“A WND company official confirmed the tweet was deleted per the company’s instructions,” reported WND’s Bob Unruh. “The news story was about a private detective’s revelation that former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile was the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the Rich family and demanded to know why a private investigator was ‘snooping’ into the case.”

Wait a minute. I was assuming the reporter came to her. So, she called the police and the Rich family and wanted (demanded) to know why they were looking (snooping) into the case. The intent of words can make an article appear more mysterious or damning that it actually is...

And that’s definitely news: why would Brazile care whether a private detective was looking into the case, as the source claimed?

Got me there...

Interestingly, the tweet apparently didn’t violate any of Twitter’s policies concerning copyright, harassment or spam, meaning that the content of the tweet – the news that Brazile allegedly freaked out over the private investigation into Rich’s murder – was the sole reason for the suspension.

Hmmm. Got me there. Whether Brazile freaked out or not, she was an important lady and could have the power for the tweet to disappear?

“Brazile is the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the family of murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich and demanded to know why a private investigator was ‘snooping’ into Rich’s death, the private eye revealed to WND on Monday,” the article in question stated.

In March, the Rich family hired the private detective, Rod Wheeler, to look into the case, who later said there was information on Rich’s laptop that links him to Wikileaks.

Whoa! So the family of Seth Rich had hired the detective and the detective found a link to Wikileaks on his computer? (And Seth was a DNC member... working on the campaign...Podesta...

“I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department,” he said

Oh please no. "we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information..." Now this doesn't sound good. At all.

However, on May 16 the Rich family’s spokesman, Brad Bauman, denied the claim and publicly blasted Wheeler for bringing up Wikileaks.
Now they hired Wheeler. Why would they blast him for doing just what they wanted? Are they afraid of learning more about a sad event in their lives? Or just plained scared. Mull that over.

Twitter Suspends WND For Linking Donna Brazile to Seth Rich Case

Last edited:
>>
The news story was about a private detective’s revelation that former Democratic National Committee interim chairwoman Donna Brazile was the high-ranking DNC representative who allegedly called police and the Rich family and demanded to know why a private investigator was “snooping” into the case.

The detective, Rod Wheeler, told WND: “The high-ranking DNC official that called the police after I inquired about Rich’s case was Donna Brazile. Why shouldn’t I reveal who it was?”<<

New Topics

Forum List

Back