Status
Not open for further replies.
Shattered said:
Shh! We mustn't talk about food! :spank3:

Combo #5

Takahashi6.jpg

Said1 said:
That is sick! I ought to neg rep you for that, if I neg repped people. D

The funny thing is, that guy is a Japanese artist who has many pictures of pubic hair. this is art.

rtwngAvngr said:
The funny thing is, that guy is a Japanese artist who has many pictures of pubic hair. this is art.

Huh. And I thought you pulled out your tracing paper again.

Said1 said:
From what I've been reading, the whole subject seems lika a giant un-organized bureaucratic nightmare. Without even addressing catastrophic storms, it's seems as though no one could decide what needed to be retrofitted, added or newly designed. To me, all. the little projects and organizations devoted to restoring the wet lands, levees, dams and "fixing" sediment build up (supposedly fixed) sounded more like a giant cash grab than anything else. It's a real shame.

everyone from the top Feds on down knew that it was impossible to build a levee against nature to save this city...so Fed money was diverted to other more practical uses...this town was a accident waiting to happen...no intervention by man can stop "Mother Nature" in her tracks...The only hope for this city is to move it farther North away from the salt flats...build a infrastructure based on fishing and exports to include fuel refineries to adjust to national demand...and get rid of the incompetent elected officials who knew this was the case...but kept their hands in the local treasury to meet their personal needs...now they want to blame the Feds for their poor judgement!....Just one mans opinion! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back