William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
After the earthquake there?

Hmmm.

Steve Sailer at Vdare has an idea:

http://vdare.com/sailer/050903_new_orleans.htm

"...In contrast to New Orleans, there was only minimal looting after the horrendous 1995 earthquake in Kobe, Japan—because, when you get down to it, Japanese aren't blacks. For example, the per capita imprisonment rate for Asian-Americans is about 1/30th that of African-Americans.

Nor is it surprising that the black refugees at the Superdome and the convention center failed to get themselves organized to make conditions more livable. Poor black people seldom cooperate well with each other because they don't trust other blacks much, for the perfectly rational reason that they commit large numbers of crimes against each other.

Indeed, as Francis Fukuyama's best book, Trust, makes clear, in most of the world—outside Japan and the more British-Germanic-Nordic parts of Europe and their overseas offspring like America—people seldom trust fellow citizens beyond their extended families enough to voluntarily come together to solve community problems. Force is generally needed to get them to work with each other. Which is why "civic society" is relatively rare."

And lo and behold: white Chalmette, instead of descending into barbarism, BANDS TOGETHER to help each other. No looting.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...4sep04,0,6604565.story?coll=la-home-headlines

William Joyce said:
Nor is it surprising that the black refugees at the Superdome and the convention center failed to get themselves organized to make conditions more livable. Poor black people seldom cooperate well with each other because they don't trust other blacks much, for the perfectly rational reason that they commit large numbers of crimes against each other.

Being raised and always lived in the South, I have to say this is absolutely true
for the majority of the black population here..I'd also add, the blacks that migrate from the North
are, for the most part, different from Southern blacks. Somehow (Education) over time most have seemed to melt/adapt to the mainstream of society, for the most part anyway.

Mr. P said:
Being raised and always lived in the South, I have to say this is absolutely true
for the majority of the black population here..I'd also add, the blacks that migrate from the North
are, for the most part, different from Southern blacks. Somehow (Education) over time most have seemed to melt/adapt to the mainstream of society, for the most part anyway.

Having been in Texas for 30 years after being in raised in Minnesota, there is no doubt in my mind that southern blacks have a totally different attitude ( blame whitey ). My Jamaican friend (black) who served in the British Air Force is HATES American blacks for giving afro-americans the image that they have.

Big Blue Machin said:
Because the Japanese are too nice to each other.

I agree for the most part-- their culture and religions have taught them a respect for things and people that many Americans simply don't have. They have thier "bad seeds" like every race does but generally I found them to be immensely respectful, polite and humble. I was amazed how safe I felt in a foreign country.

Japanese are too honorable. They would face each other in head to head competition than loot and vandalize. wish more people had that attitude.

Forum List

Back