New NY Gun law to pass today. Run for the hills!! lol

And the black market will flourish and more would have been law abiders, go through illegal channels on the risk.

LOLberals think the war on drugs has failed, then turn around and think banning guns is working. :lmao:
These LOLberal Statists are nothing if not predictable.

Let the black market rise up and choke the state.

Real gang bangers want new guns, and at the moment can get them at gun shows, 40% of all sales have no background checks. These mass killers haven't been low life either, just nuts. They buy at Walmart and gunshows.

The gang bangers can buy all they want and sell them in blue states, Just what brainwashed RWers don't get about Fast and Furious.

This seems to be just like O-care- Turns out Pubs won't even vote for the plans they've put up to derail Dem plans. Greedy hypocrite idiot scumbags- and their silly dupes spouting horse patoot from the 1700's! LOL

Criminals never pay retail for their weapons.
WalMart has to do background checks dumb ass.

They sure as hell do, at gun shows and several Red states, and they buy as many as they want, and sell them in blue state cities.. Open your eyes.

Background checks - Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
smartgunlaws.org/tag/background-checks/ - Cached
Jan 8, 2013 ... “We have experienced too much death and hurt to remain idle. .... 40% of gun
sales require no background check.1 Background checks ...
News for 40% of gun sales have no background checks
40 Percent of Guns Are Sold Without Background Checks Because of People Like Larry Pratt
PolicyMic - 2 days ago - 11 related articles »
40 Percent of Guns Are Sold Without Background Checks Because of ... or a private sale, that you have to go through background checks just in ...

Real gang bangers want new guns, and at the moment can get them at gun shows, 40% of all sales have no background checks. These mass killers haven't been low life either, just nuts. They buy at Walmart and gunshows.

The gang bangers can buy all they want and sell them in blue states, Just what brainwashed RWers don't get about Fast and Furious.

This seems to be just like O-care- Turns out Pubs won't even vote for the plans they've put up to derail Dem plans. Greedy hypocrite idiot scumbags- and their silly dupes spouting horse patoot from the 1700's! LOL

Criminals never pay retail for their weapons.
WalMart has to do background checks dumb ass.

They sure as hell do, at gun shows and several Red states, and they buy as many as they want, and sell them in blue state cities.. Open your eyes.

Background checks - Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence
smartgunlaws.org/tag/background-checks/ - Cached
Jan 8, 2013 ... “We have experienced too much death and hurt to remain idle. .... 40% of gun
sales require no background check.1 Background checks ...
News for 40% of gun sales have no background checks
40 Percent of Guns Are Sold Without Background Checks Because of People Like Larry Pratt
PolicyMic - 2 days ago - 11 related articles »
40 Percent of Guns Are Sold Without Background Checks Because of ... or a private sale, that you have to go through background checks just in ...

After LOLberal fucktards ban guns.

"They sure as hell do, at illegal backroom gun shows and several Mexican black market gun runs, and they buy as many as they want, and sell them in blue state cities.. Open your eyes. It's a right wing conspiracy. Dupe. lol"

:rolleyes:

Some parts of that I don't like, as it's being reported. I don't like the semi-automatic pistol ban nor do I like a previously reported provision which required owners of so-called "assault weapons" to register them or have them confiscated. I think that's been taken out of the final bill, but I can't find the text of this legislation anywhere on the state government or General Assembly website. I'm also leery of mental health professionals being required to report their patients whom they think may harm themselves or others nor that their firearms could be taken from them, even temporarily. WAAAAAAY to many questions which can't be answered without reading the bill itself.

Can anybody find a link to the actual text of the bill?

Nothing was taken out, and in fact the violation of the civil liberties goes to the extent of renaming ANY semi-auto an "assault weapon."

I fear California is fucked up enough to pull similar shit, which will turn me, and millions of other law abiding citizens, into criminals.

Expands the current definition of an "assault weapon" to include semi-automatic rifles, shotguns or pistols which (A) accept a detachable magazine AND has at least TWO of the following characteristics:

folding or telescoping sight
a pistol grip
a bayonet mount
a flash suppressor or barrel threaded to receive one
a grenade launcher
a thumbhole stock
a second handgrip or protruding grip to be held by the non-firing hand
a fixed magazine capacity of over 7 rounds

For semi-automatic pistols which have the ability to accept a detachable magazine AND at least one of the following:

holding or telescopic stock
thumbhole stock
second handgrip
capacity to accept a magazine that attaches to the pistol outside the pistol grip
threaded to accept a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip or silencer
a shroud around the barrel
weighs 50 oz or more unloaded
a semiautomatic version of an automatic rifle, shotgun or other firearms

Fuck you, oldguy. Seriously. Fuck you, dude.

Nothing was taken out, and in fact the violation of the civil liberties goes to the extent of renaming ANY semi-auto an "assault weapon."

Not so. Read the bill yourself (a link is posted above) or see my comments in post #75.

False;

{Tightens the state's description of an "assault" weapon. Previous state law defined an assault weapon as having two "military rifle" features, but the new law reduces that specification to just one feature}

One of the listed "features" is; {Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines}

The fuckers in NY have outlawed semi-autos, just as normal people feared, and as you leftist kept demanding that you would NEVER do.

So do we believe you when you when you claim to not be seeking a full ban of guns and revocation of the 2nd amendment?

No, it would be stupid to believe the Stalinist fuckers who just lied about it.

I believe the figure is 40 percent of all private transactions do not have a background check. This is known as the "gun show loophole".

If there is no gun show loophole, then I guess you wouldn't mind if it was closed, right?

So much for your claim that the Communists wouldn't do a "gun grab."

Now you can excuse them for doing what you swore could never happen...

God, y'all really don't know how to read, do you?

It's right there in front of you, but you refuse to see it. You'd rather believe your own lie than the truth.

That's right. The bill, if oldguy had read it, is this:

(a) a semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine and ONE of the accessories.

That's right. The bill, if oldguy had read it, is this:

(a) a semiautomatic rifle with a detachable magazine and ONE of the accessories.

You are correct and I was wrong.

HOWEVER...that hardly constitutes making every semi-automatic weapon illegal, does it?

Not so. Read the bill yourself (a link is posted above) or see my comments in post #75.

False;

{Tightens the state's description of an "assault" weapon. Previous state law defined an assault weapon as having two "military rifle" features, but the new law reduces that specification to just one feature}

One of the listed "features" is; {Semi-automatic rifles able to accept detachable magazines}

The fuckers in NY have outlawed semi-autos, just as normal people feared, and as you leftist kept demanding that you would NEVER do.

So do we believe you when you when you claim to not be seeking a full ban of guns and revocation of the 2nd amendment?

No. It's a rifle or shotgun which accepts a detachable magazine AND one other feature.

For instance, a semi-automatic rifle or shotgun with any kind of internal magazine, such as a tube underneath the barrel or in the stock, is perfectly legal in all cases. One with a detachable magazine and at least one of the following would now be considered as an assault weapon:

a folding or telescoping stock
a pistol grip
a bayonet mount
a flash suppressor or barrel threaded to receive one
a grenade launcher
a thumbhole stock
a second handgrip or protruding grip to be held by the non-firing hand

I own several semi's in various calibres and none of mine would be illegal in New York. How many do you have which would be? At one time, I owned an M-1 Carbine with a folding stock and a pistol grip. It would be. It would also have been classified as an assault weapon under the old federal law.

Last edited:
LOL...I just love the gun nuts frothing at this, and just showing people out there:

1) Their real agenda
2) Why these laws are needed....

LOL

Last edited:

False;

No. It's a rifle or shotgun which accepts a detachable magazine AND one other feature.

So my deer hunting rifle with a SCOPE is now an assault rifle. You fail fucking miserably to see the big picture. It's absolutely flabbergasting.

Forum List

Back