New NY Gun law to pass today. Run for the hills!! lol

Criminals will ignore all of it. NYC is just a step behind Chicago adn we have shootings ALL the time. Like literally, we had six shootings the other day in Brooklyn. Yet getting a hand gun or a rifle is extremely difficult for the average person. These laws do nothign at all. Literally, when it comes to crime. On the other hand, they make law abiding citizens seek illegal ways of procuring and holding self protection tools.

Most of the guns used in shootings here are illegal. Go figure. Who knew that criminals didn't obey laws?? People are fucking too stupid for words.

No, dipshit, I don't see it because it's not there! Look at the map. There is NO correlation between gun friendliness and the crime rates. The only way that you can even propose to extrapolate one is for you to completely ignore the half of the map that doesn't support your premise.

Explain the gun loving South, then! I'll just stick with one point at a time, because your mind can't handle more than that. Why all those homicides in the Bible Belt?

NEEEEEHHHHOOOOO, you dip-shit. You're the one who is claiming that the statistics indicate a relationship between gun restrictions and crime rates. You don't get to pick one small portion, and use it to claim a universal relationship that exists across the entire country. The burden of proof is on you to establish the causal relationship, and to explain why so many portions of the country CONTRADICT your premise.

That's logic. If you don't understand it, then go read a textbook. Until then, a comparison of crime rates and the restrictiveness of gun policy continues to bear NO CONNECTION between the two, whatsoever.

The South leads the country in crime stats and homicides with their gun nut views. In NYC, they reduced homicides by removing guns. It isn't easy to buy guns around there and the cops would frisk someone, if they suspected they possessed a gun. Then, the comparison goes to NYC and Virginia, because NYC has a slightly larger population. I'm not playing some bullshit game where someone just posts a number and says it's so high. The issue is whether it's high per capita. How many murders are there in all of Virginia compared to NYC and wouldn't it be easier to conceal a murder in that state and not a city? Having a gun in most of Virginia is perfectly normal and I've been all over the state.

When you get to that liberal northeast, you have very low homicide rates. They have stricter gun laws.

I posted a damn map proving it, go find it! I'm not going to keep reposting things for every fool on this site, there are too many. It's a picture so your lazy ass doesn't have to read.

When you get to that liberal northeast, you have very low homicide rates. They have stricter gun laws.

Except for the mass shooting that sparked all this happened in...you guessed it, the "liberal" northeast...where the restriction laws are tough.

In NYC, we had six shootings in one day just the other day and they happen frequently.

Fucking retards. They never give up showing how retarded they are.

42 posts in this thread already and STILL nobody has found the text of the New York bill.

Is anybody looking for it besides me? Does anybody actually care? Or, would everyone just prefer to piss and moan?

Yes, and it became available about an hour ago. Sorry for not doing the work for you fast enough. Typical LOLberal.

Except for the mass shooting that sparked all this happened in...you guessed it, the "liberal" northeast...where the restriction laws are tough.

In NYC, we had six shootings in one day just the other day and they happen frequently.

Fucking retards. They never give up showing how retarded they are.

What you are saying is that since NYC has more people than the entire state of Virginia, that Virginia never has 6 shootings in a day?

I was having dinner near Virginia Tech the night before that shooting. How many people was that? The restaurant that night was full of college students. The tragedy here is the kids were so young and so many were killed. They weren't given much chance at having a life. 33 dead at Virginia Tech and 27 at Sandy Hook. A suicide bomber in 1927 killed 45 in a school in Bath Township, Michigan.

Stupid shit can happen anywhere, but the northeast has less homicides. Gun control is part of it. No one is saying strict gun control, meaning no guns, will work in the South where they hunt, but hunting states shouldn't become weapon suppliers. Who cares if the hunting states run around with their guns in their pickups? Just make some common sense laws about selling guns. If you restrict the ability to easily obtain weapons around mega-cities, the cops can remove the weapons from the streets and the homicide rates will go down. Is it really going to hurt you that much if you have a waiting period to buy a gun, where a thorough background check can be made? If it's your first gun, you spent all that time without one and if you have others, you can wait. Why can't gun shows ship the guns to you after a check? Can't you idiots use a brain for a change and stop the gun violence in America?

You idiots talk about guns in schools and Connecticut is one of the 18 states that allow guns in schools. I don't see you retards posting on this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/272706-guns-are-already-allowed-in-schools-in-18-states.html

What the hell are you saying or are you just running your fool right-wing mouth?

You've already performed too many logical fallacies for one day. Take a fucking break, moron. Save a few false premise and logical fallacies for another day.

You've already performed too many logical fallacies for one day. Take a fucking break, moron. Save a few false premise and logical fallacies for another day.

It's your brain that hasn't worked in a long time, so stop projecting!

Your logical fallacy and false premise has already been exposed. You're just another ignorant fucking LOLberal.

Your logical fallacy and false premise has already been exposed. You're just another ignorant fucking LOLberal.

You fucking asswholes don't have logic and don't have the sense to know it. You don't even have the sense to know your kind is going extinct.

Got it, so legislate against the law abiding in favor of the black market. Just another example of a liberal acting without understanding the consequences of their actions. Talk about stupid. As they say, if in doubt, pass a law, and defer to the courts to enforce it. LOL

I think it's cute that you're so utterly proud of that term LOLberal. Only thing you've ever created, isn't it? Good for you!

Got it, so legislate against the law abiding in favor of the black market. Just another example of a liberal acting without understanding the consequences of their actions. Talk about stupid. As they say, if in doubt, pass a law, and defer to the courts to enforce it. LOL

And the black market will flourish and more would have been law abiders, go through illegal channels on the risk.

LOLberals think the war on drugs has failed, then turn around and think banning guns is working. :lmao:
These LOLberal Statists are nothing if not predictable.

Let the black market rise up and choke the state.

Forum List

Back