New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current mod staff is fair... Isn't that what matters most - not their political leaning?

The current mod staff appears fair, but has not yet had the opportunity to moderate. We don't know yet if politics will influence their moderation...hopefully not. But, there doesn't appear to be any built in checks and balances to prevent this from happeneing.

I guess we will just have to take them on their word.

No one on the right said a thing about the fact that the mods here constantly changed my words and and treated me like crap.

The right here cheered it

Everyone cheered.

is that the idea? drive off all of us who preceded the hannity crew?

i already told ringle he has my support. but this is the first time that this board has been slanted this way and having the mod staff entirely rightwing, no matter how well-meaning some of them are is simply wrong.

The current mod staff is fair... Isn't that what matters most - not their political leaning?

The current mod staff appears fair, but has not yet had the opportunity to moderate. We don't know yet if politics will influence their moderation...hopefully not. But, there doesn't appear to be any built in checks and balances to prevent this from happeneing.

I guess we will just have to take them on their word.

You can question Mod action all you want, as long as you do it through the reported post function or in a private message.

Only mods can relabel a thread, they did it too me all the time and hoe do you get fair treatment when all you get is told to fuck off.

There should be some way to protect yourself as a poster here.
Making people stay silent in the face of wrongdoing will turn this site right back into what it was under Gunny.

NO fair treatment for people who are NOT cons.

Only mods can relabel a thread, they did it too me all the time and hoe do you get fair treatment when all you get is told to fuck off.

There should be some way to protect yourself as a poster here.
Making people stay silent in the face of wrongdoing will turn this site right back into what it was under Gunny.

NO fair treatment for people who are NOT cons.

You're being paranoid about shit that MIGHT happen and you're bitching about stuff that is already in the history books.

You do have a recourse - send a PM to another Mod.... just know that if it's not a current issue, it will most likely be ignored.

Truthmatters...what you don't understand is that you are not considered a leftwinger by the majority of this board.

You are considered a wingnut. Wingnuts are not directional. There are no left or right wingnuts.

You are here for all of our entertainment. Sort of like a circus clown...to give the serious posters (like me) a little comic relief.

Truthmatters...what you don't understand is that you are not considered a leftwinger by the majority of this board.

You are considered a wingnut. Wingnuts are not directional. There are no left or right wingnuts.

You are here for all of our entertainment. Sort of like a circus clown...to give the serious posters (like me) a little comic relief.

Yes I know you have no sense of fairness and only see partisanship.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/74716-more-tm-bs.html

this is what the ussed to do to me all the time.

Relabel my threads to insult me.

2009 was a lifetime ago, TM.

:beer: To the future!

They did it for years and all the cons here did nothing but cheer it.

How can we as posters be assured we can complain when the only people you can complain to are treating you like that?

You can't be assured of anything. It's like life, there are no guarantees outside of death.

As with anything worth having, you have to take some risks. Obviously, the risk/reward factor for you at USMB continues to be favorable as evidenced by your continued presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back