Mertex.......... Rubbers for mermen?
Huh?

Thanks

Yours must be broken. Here's a replacement..........

FunnyBoneLogoAnimated.gif

I have a funny bone already, but some things just aren't that funny.

Thanks for trying, though. :clap2:

Not Peewee Herman enough for ya? Oh well. :dunno:

No, more like Sarah Palin. :cuckoo:

You think Sarah Palin's funny? Okey dokey.
If you think she's good ya aught to see the rest of the group. Playing now with repeat performances from now till the end of the republic! Here they are for your entertainment! Congress, state houses/capitols and the White House!

Not Peewee Herman enough for ya? Oh well. :dunno:

No, more like Sarah Palin. :cuckoo:

You think Sarah Palin's funny? Okey dokey.
She makes me laugh every time she opens her mouth.
If you think she's good ya aught to see the rest of the group. Playing now with repeat performances from now till the end of the republic! Here they are for your entertainment! Congress, state houses/capitols and the White House!

Yep, they seem to be everywhere - but thank God they aren't completely in charge.

Hi and welcome.

Who is the person(s) who keep negging newbies so they are in the red? I just flat don't understand this.

Thanks. And it's probably someone that knows me from another forum and who feels threatened?

You can see who negged you. WHo is it? Name names and bring them shame! HAHA!

Two people that have been here a long time, it seems, and didn't like it when I spoke negatively of their party! One is dumb as a tree and the other thinks he's a gem!

Thanks. And it's probably someone that knows me from another forum and who feels threatened?

You can see who negged you. WHo is it? Name names and bring them shame! HAHA!

Two people that have been here a long time, it seems, and didn't like it when I spoke negatively of their party! One is dumb as a tree and the other thinks he's a gem!

Really, how dare they mess with Texas!

Forum List

Back