Zone1 new member today

welcome to our little corner of the interwebs - we have a few members who aren't american ... there are a few canadians & at least one brit, who goes by 'tommy tainant'

take a look around, & don't forget to pick up your complimentary hazmat suit!

Last edited:
giphy.gif

welcome to our little corner of the interwebs - we have a few members who aren't american ... there are a few canadians & at least one brit, who goes by 'tommy tainant'

take a look around, & don't forget to pick up your complimentary hazmat suit!
Thank's to everyone for the welcome look forward to taking part, however some may not be so friendly when i start posting LOL!! but it's all about debate and putting ones agument forward.

Thank's to everyone for the welcome look forward to taking part, however some may not be so friendly when i start posting LOL!! but it's all about debate and putting ones agument forward.
Not even close. This forum exist for the purpose of ridiculing the Moon Bats.

The Moon Bats make stupid posts and then we ridicule them for it. That is how it goes.

just became a member today, looking forward to getting involved,i live in England.
Don't Go WOKE, Bloke

Forum List

Back