Zone1 new member today

Hey op, I am the most fabulous person here. Of course with lights out at nine, it takes a while to realize this fact.

Yeah because five times out of the week it's a school night.

just became a member today, looking forward to getting involved,i live in England.
Welcome, 1hour 48 mins away -

Screenshot_20231106-173053.png

just come here ) hello)
mileyyy, welcome to USMB, but in order for all of us USMB Posters to greet you, please start your own introduction thread. Meanwhile, hope you come back and have a great time at one of the best discussion boards on the web. In order to be sure you're going the right way, don't forget the "Rules" page so you don't get in trouble. All the moderators will give you a helping hand if you ask them too, right after directing you to the Rules and guidelines thread, which is here: USMB Rules and Guidelines

Again, Welcome!

Last edited:
Question. When I respond to a thread will new replies to that thread trigger an email notification telling me there is a new reply to the thread?
Good to have you aboard at USMB, Raider Nation. Your notification is on the upper right of this page that has your name, an envelope (if a member here pms a message to you, and a bell icon that has a number on the upper left side of the bell. Click on the bell, and that tells who replied to the thread or even your own post. If you want to know if a specific member is here, you can find them by clicking the Search looking-glass icon, click, enter name, and you can find their last few posts.

Forum List

Back