Zone1 New member today

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find one, message me.
BTW, its ironic you have the same thread title as a member from yesterday 🧐

Hello, after spending time on social media platforms. It became obvious it was not a good place for political discussion or debate. So after years of being away, I decided to go back and check out some real message boards.
I've never found another message board that even comes close to this one.

Sports, tv, politics, religion, science, etc.... Freakin amazing.

Are we rude to each other? Sure. This is where we come to talk about things we can't with friends, family, co workers and neighbors because if we talk about it with them, we'll lose friends/jobs/relationships with people for no good reason.

I remember when I was a kid my parents wouldn't tell us who they voted for. They said it was private/personal. None of anyone's business. Maybe we should go back to doing that rather than wearing MAGA hats or putting Hillary bumper stickers on our cars.

That's what I love about USMB. None of you know who I am. And they have a category for everything.

Welcome! I hope you agree with me but I love to argue so another side of me hopes you don't. LOL.

Not answers, just a better format.
It's not your fault Shelby.

images

Welcome to the best message board that I've ever had the pleasure of posting on!

Wear your big boy or big girl pants at all times!

I'll give them the best advice

1. Don't be pussy whipped. Whip that pussy
2. When I give a dog a bone I don't want to know how it tastes
3. Try to see the other sides point. When you do, you'll notice a lot of them are unwilling or unable to do the same.

4. STFU. When my hand goes up, your mouth goes shut
5. Remember it was the Italians who invented sex but the Greeks were the first to introduce it to women.
6. Don't be a little bitch
7. If you saw most of us face to face we'd be embarrassed for all he horrible things we've said on this site.
8. Sure I say racist things but that doesn't make me a racist. Or it doesn't make me more racist than you just because you don't say racist things. What are your policies towards the black community? Do you want to send more economic opportunity their way? Do you believe police need to be reformed? Is it more our fault than theirs that they are still so poor after all these years? Do you acknowledge we give blacks harsher sentences for the same offenses? Are you for or against Affirmative action?

Z118-PE0001-BLK-7T.jpg

welcome to our little corner of the interwebs - glad you found us; take a look around, make yerself at home & please stop by the reception desk for yer complimentary hazmat suit!

Nice doggy.

I'm a moderate. Ask my Republican friends who know me best they'll say, "he's not a fucking Democrat"

But maybe they don't know me as well as you do.

But I'll say one thing. I'm a white male educated and makes good money. Why don't I vote along with you? Why do I agree with the blacks, gays, tree huggers and people who want common sense gun legislation?

How come I can't find one Republican who believes man made climate change is real? Is it a requirement to be in the GOP?

Yup, a lot of circus nuts around here …

There are places where normal to extraordinary members hang out .. 😉

Sadly.. they kicked me out of all of them..😥

Sooo … Welcome to the USMB.. 😄

Last edited:
Hello, after spending time on social media platforms. It became obvious it was not a good place for political discussion or debate. So after years of being away, I decided to go back and check out some real message boards.
Welcome, Shelby86. Hope you enjoy the USMBoards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back