Zone1 new member today

That expression is used in the UK as well. Now that the geography lesson is over you can get back to the welcoming the OP, which is the point of the Introduction forum
you godda be kidding me..................it is an intro thread and he said he was from england... lol.......we can't talk about where he lives in an intro thread when he said where he lives.........lol....my god loosen the girdle .....bet if you weren't a mod you wouldn't have fingerprints left from pushing that loathsome and useless report button

welcome......do you thank the american vets that saved you from speaking german........twice.....every morning as you wake

what do you think of thatcher?

I thank all the vets every chance i get, in fact i thanked some personally last Month in Normandy, as for Thatcher she was a disaster for the Country, she caused more damage to British industry than Hitlers Luftwaffe.

I thank all the vets every chance i get, in fact i thanked some personally last Month in Normandy, as for Thatcher she was a disaster for the Country, she caused more damage to British industry than Hitlers Luftwaffe.
Let me take this opportunity to provide you with some background music for this post.

Name change desirable . Too many Deadsticks here every day and , except for a pitiful Canadian and an overweight Gypsy ,the other 83 are from America. There is a Welsh thing but I gather he has been sectioned .

just became a member today, looking forward to getting involved,i live in England.
Welcome Deadstick. You say you live in England. Are you British or transplanted there from some other place? Anyway we have a couple of Brits who post in the Coffee Shop now and then along with people from several other countries.

Just be sure you have fresh batteries in your bullsh*t detector and wear your bulletproof vest here and you can have a very good experience at USMB. Amidst the few who are unpleasant, you will find some very good people here.

Welcome Deadstick. You say you live in England. Are you British or transplanted there from some other place? Anyway we have a couple of Brits who post in the Coffee Shop now and then along with people from several other countries.

Just be sure you have fresh batteries in your bullsh*t detector and wear your bulletproof vest here and you can have a very good experience at USMB. Amidst the few who are unpleasant, you will find some very good people here.
English to be exact family goes back centuries, with a splash of Irish way back on my Mothers side, thanks for the welcome, i can take flak and informed argument but have a short fuse with opinionated nonsense.

English to be exact family goes back centuries, with a splash of Irish way back on my Mothers side, thanks for the welcome, i can take flak and informed argument but have a short fuse with opinionated nonsense.
My rule of thumb as a general rule is don't feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility. Keeps things pleasant for me. :) And I was born a many generation American but ancestry goes back to England, Ireland, Scotland and Austria for certain with a probable German connection in there somewhere.

But basically we're all just folks when you come right down to it. Again welcome.

My rule of thumb as a general rule is don't feed the trolls, argue with idiots or engage in other exercises in futility. Keeps things pleasant for me. :) And I was born a many generation American but ancestry goes back to England, Ireland, Scotland and Austria for certain with a probable German connection in there somewhere.

But basically we're all just folks when you come right down to it. Again welcome.
Yes we are all people, i don't care what race or creed anyone is, i take them as i find, and i think most people who are English will have quite a mixture of peoples in their heritage going back, think there could also be a little French going back far enough in my heritage, i once had a conversation years ago with one of those Skinheads he was stupid enough to have made in England tattood on his forhead, i told him to check because i had never met anyone who was pure English i told him he probably had foreign blood running through his veins LOL!!

Yes we are all people, i don't care what race or creed anyone is, i take them as i find, and i think most people who are English will have quite a mixture of peoples in their heritage going back, think there could also be a little French going back far enough in my heritage, i once had a conversation years ago with one of those Skinheads he was stupid enough to have made in England tattood on his forhead, i told him to check because i had never met anyone who was pure English i told him he probably had foreign blood running through his veins LOL!!
Well all of us, if we go back far enough, probably have ancestry in Africa if the anthropologist theories are correct. I used to think we had a strong French connection, but after doing a lot of genealogical research, it is possible we have one French connection but what I thought was French was a probable name change from a German Jewish ancestry. Our daughter, when she was in college, once sent us a card saying "You could have had at least one Jewish kid." Well, maybe we did. :)

Hey op, I am the most fabulous person here. Of course with lights out at nine, it takes a while to realize this fact.

Forum List

Back