New Low of 26% Approve of Obama on the Economy

Google

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2011
To those people out there that continue to believe President Obama is unbeatable I would like to say "it's the economy stupid".

After two years of rubber stamping legislation, two years of Democrat majorities in Congress, WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?

smrx1huede2nra9ekfcpqg.gif

Obama's best weapon at the moment is the current crop of GOP candidates.

His economic polices have only drawn out the Great Recession and further intervention by him will probably lead to more of the same results. Both fiscal and monetary policy have become ineffective, yet they keep trying to beat a dead horse to death.

Last edited:
The extent that people misread polls constantly amazes me.

You guys hold on to them for dear life every time they say something good for your side, and then ignore them whenever they don't. (And I'm speaking to both sides of the USMB aisle here).

So what does that mean? That Obama is about 20 points higher than Republicans?

That leaves them with "6". Hmm, where have I heard "6"?

We need to stop polling everything. I know it's not going to happen. But seriously this really isn't news. At least not to anyone who is paying attention. The economy is not in good shape. The President's policies have further burdened economy that was struggling when he took office.

It's time for us as Americans to stop expecting the President to do something and start doing things ourselves. I don't mean politically. Politics can go to the Nine Hells for all I care. But we as private citizens need to start coming together and find our own solutions in our own lives and in our communities. It's time to get to work.

Here are a few words from one of America's first Tea Party members...A true American Patriot Thomas Jefferson:

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Was the government to prescribe to us our medicine and diet, our bodies would be in such keeping as our souls are now.

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

Not really, 30% of Republicans still believe that Bush was a good president.
Partisanship before country.

26% is still better than the single digit approval of congress though.

I thought they were stuck at 13%............

depends on the poll.

It amazes me how so many congress critters keep getting re-elected. They have had these low numbers for at least a decade, and the old timers are still dying in office. It's like: "congress really sucks, but not my congressman and Senators."

I voted for my congressman the first time he ran. That was nearly 10 years ago, I've been working against him ever since.....

To those people out there that continue to believe President Obama is unbeatable I would like to say "it's the economy stupid".

After two years of rubber stamping legislation, two years of Democrat majorities in Congress, WHERE ARE THE RESULTS?

smrx1huede2nra9ekfcpqg.gif

You would have made a better argument if it wasn't based on a LIE.

The dems only had the senate for barely over NINE MONTHS not two years. They gained control of the senate after arlen spector switched parties on 28 APR 2009 and before scott brown assumed the former seat of kennedy on 4 Feb of 2010.
After that republicans began filibustering almost everything that came through the senate and brought the government to a stand still so morons like you could lie about it and try to hold dems accountable for the stagnation caused by republican obstruction.

Forum List

Back