Gay Rights Gestapo Targets Small Christian College: Any Liberals Here Find This Troubling?

Liberals continue to use their new, ridiculous definition of "discrimination" and just won't budge from it. I'll point out for about the 40th time that by the new ultra-liberal definition of "discrimination," an Orthodox Jewish photographer would be guilty of "discrimination" if he declined to photograph a "commitment" ceremony between a 60-year-old man and a 13-year-old girl whose parents had consented to her moving in with the old man. By the definition that liberals are using here, that would be "discrimination."

Quite sensibly, "discrimination" used to refer to denying someone a regular service or employment based on their race, nationality, religion, gender, or skin color. No one ever dreamed that some people would pervert the term to mean that a religious vendor could be punished for declining to host or service a gay ceremony or that a Christian college would be threatened with disaccreditation and the loss of federal financial aid for its students because its long-standing code of conduct stipulated that no one--gay or straight--could be a student if they were engaging in sex outside traditional marriage.

:clap::clap2::clap:
:clap2::clap::clap2::clap::clap:
:clap::clap::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap:

Jarl, the fuck sick far right share all of their homosexual fantasies with the Board.

Amazing how many of these "private" schools cannot survive without taxpayer money.

Survive yes. But.... if the government offered you money, would you take it? If the government considered cutting the money you get, would you oppose it?

If you don't meet the guidelines to receive the money - you shouldn't get the money. It's not that hard.

Amazing how many of these "private" schools cannot survive without taxpayer money.

No school can survive if students are denied financial aid. Denying financial aid to students on the basis of religion is typical for you Communists, but I foresee another Hobby Lobby level smack down coming your way....

Oh the students are not denied financial aid money. They just can't spend it at a school that doesn't meet the federal guidelines on discrimination.

The school is entitled to be whatever they want to be - they just aren't guaranteed any federal money if they discriminate. btw most of the unemployed and underemployed college graduates come from these "religious" diploma mills.

Oh the students are not denied financial aid money. They just can't spend it at a school that doesn't meet the federal guidelines on discrimination.

So, the peasants are not denied food, they are just denied the right to EAT the food...

Wow, how kind of you Communists.

The school is entitled to be whatever they want to be - they just aren't guaranteed any federal money if they discriminate. btw most of the unemployed and underemployed college graduates come from these "religious" diploma mills.

The education racket in this nation depends on GSL - to deny it to students based on religion is a violation of Title II of the Civil Rights Act.

Expect another Hobby Lobby type smack down coming soon to you Communists. I get it, you're totalitarian thugs, but you don't have the power to enforce your dictatorship.

No one is denied anything - except the discriminating school is denied the taxpayer benefits that go to schools that do not discriminate.

It's like someone who isn't a veteran asking for VA benefits.

If you meet the guidelines - you don't get the goodies.

Your plan - everyone gets the goodies regardless of qualification - sounds a heck of as lot more like communism than this. So have a nice day comrade.

No one is denied anything - except the discriminating school is denied the taxpayer benefits that go to schools that do not discriminate.

It's like someone who isn't a veteran asking for VA benefits.

If you meet the guidelines - you don't get the goodies.

Your plan - everyone gets the goodies regardless of qualification - sounds a heck of as lot more like communism than this. So have a nice day comrade.

So those who would go to the schools of the outlawed Christian religion are not really students?

You bigots are wacky in your defense of denying equal treatment under the law.

Who's outlawing anything? Or stopping students from going wherever they want - as long as they can afford it?

Man, you got your panties all twisted into a bunch over nothing - or maybe your sense of entitlement is just so strong you think taxpayers should just fork over for everything you want????

eh comrade?

Who's outlawing anything? Or stopping students from going wherever they want - as long as they can afford it?

Man, you got your panties all twisted into a bunch over nothing - or maybe your sense of entitlement is just so strong you think taxpayers should just fork over for everything you want????

eh comrade?

You seek to deny guaranteed student loans to those who hold religious view your party opposes. The democrat war on civil rights marches on.

I'm not a democrat -

But you recite DNC propaganda and demagoguery exclusively...

I am a Christian.

But you're one of the premier anti-Christian bigots on the board.

Re-load and try something new

(strawman - up in flames)

I'll stick with the facts, you seek to deny civil rights to those who hold views opposed by your party.

Yeah - "facts" about someone you obviously know absolutely nothing about.... Haven't even read many of my posts apparently.

very strong case.

Now light a cigarette off the smoldering embers of that strawman and try to come up with a post about the topic if you can.

Yeah - "facts" about someone you obviously know absolutely nothing about.... Haven't even read many of my posts apparently.

very strong case.

Now light a cigarette off the smoldering embers of that strawman and try to come up with a post about the topic if you can.

This is a message board, you are what you post.

So on USMB, you are wild eyed leftist and democrat partisan.

Yeah, cause I have posted many times support for the second amendment, opposition to abortion, support for balanced budget ...

You're such a dipshit - making up a personae to argue with when you've run out of any other arguments is too sophomoric for words

Forum List

Back