New evidence of God’s creation of the Big Bang.

There's no such thing as the Big Bang. Everything was created as information ( waves, vibrations ) as the mind of God. Each created being gets to observe illusions called flesh and the other objects. As human beings share their experiences, the world kept getting bigger and bigger and smaller and smaller. Now we know that we're living in a virtual reality ( a dream ).

There's no such thing as the Big Bang. Everything was created as information ( waves, vibrations ) as the mind of God. Each created being gets to observe illusions called flesh and the other objects. As human beings share their experiences, the world kept getting bigger and bigger and smaller and smaller. Now we know that we're living in a virtual reality ( a dream ).

Slit your jugular and see if the dream you dies.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

My body will be killed in January but I'll instantly wake up in my new bodies in Paradise that won't contain any internal organs. Since our bodies are only illusions that aren't real, they will move about in dream experiences that God has planned for us.

My body will be killed in January but I'll instantly wake up in my new bodies in Paradise that won't contain any internal organs. Since our bodies are only illusions that aren't real, they will move about in dream experiences that God has planned for us.

Send me an e-mail when you land in heaven.

For now, send me your details so that I can put some heavy insurance on you. Better still, give me your insurer ok me as beneficiary.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

OK....I'll bite. Why and how will your body be killed in January, and where will this happen so I won't be standing too close.

I really don't get how 40% of people can think this ...:confused:

http://www.livescience.com/46123-many-americans-creationists.html

Modern humans, less than 10,000 years ago, according to a new Gallup poll.
Humans evolved over millions of years, with most of those people saying that God guided the process. Religious, less educated, and older respondents were likelier to espouse a young Earth creationist view — that life was created some 6,000 to 10,000 years ago — according to the poll.

Though the percentage of people who believe in creationism has changed little over the decades, the percentage of people who believe humans evolved without God has more than doubled, and the percentage who believe in God-guided evolution has decreased.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

OK....I'll bite. Why and how will your body be killed in January, and where will this happen so I won't be standing too close.

The reason why is because of the testimonies of our true created existence in the mind of God that most Christians reject. A small Christian group of pastors and leaders of a church here in San Jose, next to Campbell, CA, will hire three men to put a bullet into my forehead

Send me an e-mail when you land in heaven.

For now, send me your details so that I can put some heavy insurance on you. Better still, give me your insurer ok me as beneficiary.

Regards
DL

You still wouldn't believe in our true created existence in the mind of God if you miraculously got an email from Paradise where I'll awaken in my new body.

Humans evolved over millions of years, with most of those people saying that God guided the process. Religious, less educated, and older respondents were likelier to espouse a young Earth creationist view — that life was created some 6,000 to 10,000 years ago — according to the poll.

Though the percentage of people who believe in creationism has changed little over the decades, the percentage of people who believe humans evolved without God has more than doubled, and the percentage who believe in God-guided evolution has decreased.

Regards
DL

Even the new pope is being influenced by the world that hates Me.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

So you're going to be assassinated in January?

Hopefully you're joking and not that big of a sicko. But film it.

Pm me your real name, ill verify youre killed in january by monitoring the obits. But for now? I call bullshit

[Q

You still wouldn't believe in our true created existence in the mind of God if you miraculously got an email from Paradise where I'll awaken in my new body.

I would if you described the demographic commons shape in heaven properly.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

If the world hates you it may be because of the garbage you spew as you did here.

Regards
DL

Pm me your real name, ill verify youre killed in january by monitoring the obits. But for now? I call bullshit

Bradley Jay Holkesvig should be the name to look for in the obits.

[Q

I would if you described the demographic commons shape in heaven properly.

Regards
DL

There is no place called Heaven. Heaven is the invisible Kingdom of God which is invisible vibrations that don't take up any space as we understand space. There's no such thing as matter or mass or time. These are all illusions that aren't real.

Alright ill keep an eye out.
Rip homey. ..hope they got you one of those good boxes lined up with the silky walls.

If they bury you alive on accident you can beat off on the walls theyll feel close to a vagina with a little spit and body heat

Regards
DL

Jeremiah 6

If the world hates you it may be because of the garbage you spew as you did here.

Regards
DL

All God's saints and most of His prophets were killed for speaking knowledge that isn't familiar with God's people.

Rip homey. ..hope they got you one of those good boxes lined up with the silky walls.

If they bury you alive on accident you can beat off on the walls theyll feel close to a vagina with a little spit and body heat

There are many sick individuals like you in this world. It's a good thing that God plans on killing all flesh.

There are many sick individuals like you in this world. It's a good thing that God plans on killing all flesh.
Heres whats wrong with the world.

A guy who is proud he'll be executed by firing squad in january telling a guy who made a masterbation joke that he's sick.

Get the picture? You should be locked up and given a drool bib

Whereas a dapper young gentleman like myself only engages in the finest of love making efforts.

Heres whats wrong with the world.

A guy who is proud he'll be executed by firing squad in january telling a guy who made a masterbation joke that he's sick.

Get the picture? You should be locked up and given a drool bib

Whereas a dapper young gentleman like myself only engages in the finest of love making efforts.

You won't be masturbating in Paradise you proud masturbator.

Forum List

Back