New emoticon nominations

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Manuel,

I'd like to propose the following emoticons be added to the list the next time you make any updates. In order of priority:

2rofll.gif

eaf09223.gif

7f522dcd.gif

2wave.gif

2d980f28.gif

Manuel,

I'd like to propose the following emoticons be added to the list the next time you make any updates. In order of priority:

2rofll.gif

eaf09223.gif

7f522dcd.gif

2wave.gif

2d980f28.gif

Those all *used* to be here, and then some. Until old Gregikins took over the board, and decided it should be "family appropriate". :evil:

When you can already image link to whatever kind of emoticon that you want, why does it really matter if the board officially sanctions it?

I do like a wide range of smileys to use.. do we have a limit or can we add a LOT more?

I like this one,
greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg

We used to have a couple that incorporated this, my favorite tool of communiction, but the board went through a couple changes and they disappeared.

Last edited:
I like this one,
greg-chappell-middle-finger.jpg

We used to have a couple that incorporated this, my favorite tool of communiction, but the board went through a couple changes and they disappeared.

I'm thinking that one MIGHT be a little large... It gets the point across in no uncertain terms, however.

Forum List

Back