I just want to thank ...

Anguille

Bane of the Urbane
Mar 8, 2008
... all of you who have sent me the massive amounts of pos rep to counteract all the neg rep I've been getting from D-Con lately.:tomato:

You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... all of you who have sent me the massive amounts of pos rep to counteract all the neg rep I've been getting from D-Con lately.:tomato:

You're the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this your "friend?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHH5T5O7tqo]YouTube - Ice Diving Face Plant[/ame]

LOL!!!! *tears rolling down my face*

Yes that's D-Con apparently competing in the Special Olympics.

(Sorry for the tardo joke, I'm bad!)

I can see where those 10 total points are just crushing you.:eusa_whistle:

However, I'll see what I can do.

Thanks!
:udaman:
;) I bet you make out pretty well with the pos rep too from doing that. :tongue:

Hey Guns, just curious. Doe people dare neg rep you?

I'm guessing that Baba has too. But maybe not. She thinks he gives her orders.

I won't deny that I've considered giving Bunny neg rep, (abortion, second hand smoke issues) but since I have this anti neg rep hang up, I haven't.

I wouldn't dare neg rep gunny! hahahahahahaha!

I am too busy groveling before him, just to get some pos reps from him! :) :)

maybe i should take Anguille's approach, her groveling seems like it is more successful....hmmmm lol well, live and learn!

I've always said that to me the whole rep thing is all about the acknowledgment and comments, I don't give a crap about the points. Sometimes I neg rep people as a joke. It's actually a good way to find out who can actually take a joke. :eusa_whistle:

I've always said that to me the whole rep thing is all about the acknowledgment and comments, I don't give a crap about the points. Sometimes I neg rep people as a joke. It's actually a good way to find out who can actually take a joke. :eusa_whistle:

You are right. But I am very sensitive about neg rep.

sniff, sniff

I wouldn't dare neg rep gunny! hahahahahahaha!

I am too busy groveling before him, just to get some pos reps from him! :) :)

maybe i should take Anguille's approach, her groveling seems like it is more successful....hmmmm lol well, live and learn!

Yeah, pos rep from Gunny is addictive!

Hey Guns, just curious. Doe people dare neg rep you?

Some do. That is pretty-much the only way to get a neg rep out of me, no matter how much I disagree with someone or dislike them personally. Exceptions have been few and far between, but I will do it in retaliation for negrep every time.

You can lose a LOT of points real fast that way.:eusa_whistle:

I won't deny that I've considered giving Bunny neg rep, (abortion, second hand smoke issues) but since I have this anti neg rep hang up, I haven't.

Easier to just argue on the board and either go away mad or agree to disagree. You won't change my mind on either of those issues. Adding a negrep for it will amount to you getting one in return, and STILL not change my mind.;)

Forum List

Back