New definition of “hate crime”.

A good example is the ironically named "fairness doctrine" where radical democrats tried to enact legislation that would force right wing talk radio to give out left wing propaganda. It doesn't work the other way around.

The term "hate" crime is really fucking dumb. Would a white guy beating a black guy be more of a hate crime than a white guy killing his wife cause she nagged him too much? Which one is more hateful? IMO, the second one.

Or, let's say a white guy runs over a bunch of black people in his car. Is that any worse than him running a bunch of white people over? If we're all equal as humans then the only answer is no because it's still people being run over, so why punish it differently? Are blacks and whites equal or not? Pick a lane.

Hate crime: [noun]: If a prevailing majority population hates what you are saying or doing and wants to control you by legally preventing you from saying or doing it and attaching corresponding legal penalties to infractions of the pertinent enacted laws, then each of those offending words and/or actions you may say or do constitute a hate crime.

You know, this has happened before, is happening now, and can happen again…
— Spero

Remember. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Comments?

Where has that occurred?
Commiefornia. It is now a crime, punishable by jail time and a fine, to refer to someone by other than their pronoun of choice...of which I believe there are an even dozen, at last count.
I'm going to chime in here. The reason for the reluctance to post the link is because the above paragraph gives a slanted, sensationalized and incomplete account of the law.

New California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun, sponsor denies that would happen

First of all it only applies to heal care workers in residential facilities

Secondly, it reads as follows :

Among the unlawful actions are “willfully and repeatedly” failing to use a transgender person’s “preferred name or pronouns” after he or she is “clearly informed of the preferred name or pronouns.

Its about protecting people dignity. You people should try a little honesty some time.

I actually looked it up myself, I just wanted to see if RWNJ would ever bother to provide evidence for his claim. :p

I oppose the law; the idea that jail time is even possible for not using the gender pronoun of someone else's choice is ludicrous to me, even if it is never enforced that way.
Yes well, now we know why he didn't want to post the link. He would rather have us believe that it applies to everyone and that there are immediate consequences. Typical propaganda technique . I would agree that jail time is ridiculous, but if an employee charged with the care of patients disrespects them, tere should be consequences

Hey ,RWNJ, get you sorry ass back here and defend yourself!!

Are blacks and whites equal or not?

language privilege
higher education admissions privilege
job hiring privilege

One group has all the real privilege, and it is the one whining about the fiction of privilege on the other side.

The term "hate" crime is really fucking dumb. Would a white guy beating a black guy be more of a hate crime than a white guy killing his wife cause she nagged him too much? Which one is more hateful? IMO, the second one.
You obviously don't understand the concept of a hate crime. If the white beat the black guy while shouting the N word it is a hate crime ON TOP OF ASSAULT because it is intended to intimidate all black people. OF course killing someone is more serious but your using a false equivalency type of logical fallacy here.

Or, let's say a white guy runs over a bunch of black people in his car. Is that any worse than him running a bunch of white people over? If we're all equal as humans then the only answer is no because it's still people being run over, so why punish it differently? Are blacks and whites equal or not? Pick a lane.
Again, you don't get it. It's about motive which adds another dimension to the crime. And if it were a black guy running over white people I would say the same thing

A person I know had the unfortunate fate of walking into a "black" bar while being white. He was beaten up while showered with racial slurs and hate.

The left doesn't see that as a hate crime, because there is no way to convert that into stealing the taxpayer's money, which is all the left really cares about....

A good example is the ironically named "fairness doctrine" where radical democrats tried to enact legislation that would force right wing talk radio to give out left wing propaganda. It doesn't work the other way around.
Bovine excrement. It was an attempt to force the media to present all points of view. It was to apply equally to left leaning media

A person I know had the unfortunate fate of walking into a "black" bar while being white. He was beaten up while showered with racial slurs and hate.

The left doesn't see that as a hate crime, because there is no way to convert that into stealing the taxpayer's money, which is all the left really cares about....
More bovine excrement. How the fuck can you make such a gross generalization about how " the left sees it"?? We are not all the same. I for one would consider it a hate crime.

. I for one would consider it a hate crime.

You say that, but you lie a lot, and if you were with all your leftist pals, you'd side with them that "hating whitey" is "progressive."
That is just as fucking stupid as stupid gets. YOU don't know me, and if you think that you do you're an imbecile :stupid::stupid::stupid:

Calling out lies and ad hominems, speaking the truth, is not hate speech , Sparky. .... But of course I would not expect that you're smart enough to know that, or honest enough to admit it, if you did know.

Progressive pile of crap said..."That is just as fucking stupid as stupid gets. YOU don't know me, and if you think that you do you're an imbecile"

We don't need to know you. Don't want to. But your own words condemn you. Sucks to be you. Oh dear. That was hateful, wasn't it? Ask me if I care. LOLOL!!

Progressive pile of crap said..."That is just as fucking stupid as stupid gets. YOU don't know me, and if you think that you do you're an imbecile"

Yes. He didn't know you. Yet from that position he forms an opinion about you & then uses that to justify verbally assaulting you just for having an opinion. But somehow "that isn't hate speech or prejudice".

:lmao: you can't make this stuff up.

Yes. He didn't know you. Yet from that position he forms an opinion about you & then uses that to justify verbally assaulting you just for having an opinion. But somehow "that isn't hate speech or prejudice".

I forgot who posted it, but someone posted a brilliant essay on how progressive liberals are able to believe two contradictory things at the same time. It was pretty interesting.

I forgot who posted it, but someone posted a brilliant essay on how progressive liberals are able to believe two contradictory things at the same time. It was pretty interesting.

People with boderline or sociopath tendencies do the same thing. They literally can berate you for stepping on toes as they stand on your toes with Frankenstein waffle-stompers. Known a few in my day. Unfortunately. The uber-libs on this website are all too familiar to me.

Who said, "that isn't hate speech or prejudice"? You've got it in quotes, whose words are they?

Come now, Children. A "hate crime" is a crime that is motivated by animus toward a group that is "protected" under U.S. law, because of gender, race, ethnicity, or religion. In many states, sexual orientation is also protected, as well as "gender identity," and other gender/sex-related conditions.

The insidious factor in the creation of Hate Crimes is that it opens up the possibility (and even likelihood) that if the Feds don't like the outcome of a state prosecution for the underlying crime - say, an aggravated assault - then the Feds can come in and prosecute the VERY SAME ACT under a Civil Rights statute, as a "hate crime."

And they tell us that this is not Constitutionally-prohibited double-jeopardy.

Heterosexual white males don't like "hate crime" laws because they are the only ones who are not "protected."
I do not need their protection but minorities do.
YOU are the minority, not them, idiot.....

Forum List

Back