New definition of “hate crime”.

Hate crime: [noun]: If a prevailing majority population hates what you are saying or doing and wants to control you by legally preventing you from saying or doing it and attaching corresponding legal penalties to infractions of the pertinent enacted laws, then each of those offending words and/or actions you may say or do constitute a hate crime.

You know, this has happened before, is happening now, and can happen again…
— Spero

Remember. The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

Comments?

Where has that occurred?
Commiefornia. It is now a crime, punishable by jail time and a fine, to refer to someone by other than their pronoun of choice...of which I believe there are an even dozen, at last count.

Last edited:
If you are against the leftist agenda you will be labelled a hater, racist, xenophobe, and a Nazi.

Hate crime is simply an opinion the far left does not like. Which turns out to be, almost every reasonable statement one could make.
Liberal Dictionary
==================
Hate - truth.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Hate crime: [noun]: If a prevailing majority population hates what you are saying or doing and wants to control you by legally preventing you from saying or doing it and attaching corresponding legal penalties to infractions of the pertinent enacted laws, then each of those offending words and/or actions you may say or do constitute a hate crime.

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?
Commiefornia. It is now a crime, punishable by jail time and a fine, to refer to someone by other than their pronoun of choice...of which I believe there are an even dozen, at last count.

I'd love to see a link to that statute.

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?

Link please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?

Google is your friend.

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?

Google is your friend.

Or you could, you know, provide evidence when you make a claim..... ;)

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?

Google is your friend.

I could, but my time is valuable. It's easy enough to Google. Quit being lazy and look it up yourself. Besides, if you are true to form, you'll simply try to discredit the source.

Where has that occurred?

Google is your friend.

I could, but my time is valuable. It's easy enough to Google. Quit being lazy and look it up yourself. Besides, if you are true to form, you'll simply try to discredit the source.

I'm sorry, have you read enough of my posts to say what would be "true to form" for me to do?

Also, what makes your time any more valuable than any other poster's? Maybe YOU should "quit being lazy" and provide evidence for a claim that YOU made. :D

Google is your friend.

I'm sorry, have you read enough of my posts to say what would be "true to form" for me to do?

Also, what makes your time any more valuable than any other poster's? Maybe YOU should "quit being lazy" and provide evidence for a claim that YOU made. :D
I believe someone else already posted the link on this forum. It's not my fault you don't pay attention.

Google is your friend.

I believe someone else already posted the link on this forum. It's not my fault you don't pay attention.

You believe someone posted the link somewhere else on USMB? :lol:

If it's so easy to Google it, and you obviously have time to reply to this thread, I wonder why you don't just provide a link yourself, considering you made the claim?

Google is your friend.

You believe someone posted the link somewhere else on USMB? :lol:

If it's so easy to Google it, and you obviously have time to reply to this thread, I wonder why you don't just provide a link yourself, considering you made the claim?
I get it now. You're lazy. It's such a simple thing to look it up yourself, but you want me to do it for you. So sad. You know what? I don't care if you believe me or not.

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?

Google is your friend.
In other words no link.

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?

Google is your friend.
In other words no link.
Not true. I simply refuse to give links to progressive scum bags, who will simply claim that it is not a credible source.

Where has that occurred?

Google is your friend.
In other words no link.
Not true. I simply refuse to give links to progressive scum bags, who will simply claim that it is not a credible source.

Oh, now I'm a progressive? What do you base that on, exactly? The fact that I ask you to provide evidence for a claim? :lol:

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?
I'm going to chime in here. The reason for the reluctance to post the link is because the above paragraph gives a slanted, sensationalized and incomplete account of the law.

New California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun, sponsor denies that would happen

First of all it only applies to heal care workers in residential facilities

Secondly, it reads as follows :

Among the unlawful actions are “willfully and repeatedly” failing to use a transgender person’s “preferred name or pronouns” after he or she is “clearly informed of the preferred name or pronouns.

Its about protecting people dignity. You people should try a little honesty some time.

— Spero

Comments?

Where has that occurred?
I'm going to chime in here. The reason for the reluctance to post the link is because the above paragraph gives a slanted, sensationalized and incomplete account of the law.

New California law allows jail time for using wrong gender pronoun, sponsor denies that would happen

First of all it only applies to heal care workers in residential facilities

Secondly, it reads as follows :

Among the unlawful actions are “willfully and repeatedly” failing to use a transgender person’s “preferred name or pronouns” after he or she is “clearly informed of the preferred name or pronouns.

Its about protecting people dignity. You people should try a little honesty some time.

I actually looked it up myself, I just wanted to see if RWNJ would ever bother to provide evidence for his claim. :p

I oppose the law; the idea that jail time is even possible for not using the gender pronoun of someone else's choice is ludicrous to me, even if it is never enforced that way.

Forum List

Back