New definition of “hate crime”.

Everybody is a racist and hater when they don't go along with America destroying liberal concepts
How in the world can ANYONE really think that more is owed to illegals attempting to get here than those already legally here often for generations?

Come now, Children. A "hate crime" is a crime that is motivated by animus toward a group that is "protected" under U.S. law, because of gender, race, ethnicity, or religion. In many states, sexual orientation is also protected, as well as "gender identity," and other gender/sex-related conditions.

The insidious factor in the creation of Hate Crimes is that it opens up the possibility (and even likelihood) that if the Feds don't like the outcome of a state prosecution for the underlying crime - say, an aggravated assault - then the Feds can come in and prosecute the VERY SAME ACT under a Civil Rights statute, as a "hate crime."

And they tell us that this is not Constitutionally-prohibited double-jeopardy.

Heterosexual white males don't like "hate crime" laws because they are the only ones who are not "protected."
---------------------------------------------------- i don't like hate crime laws simply because they aren't reasonable or lawful and go against WESTERN Legal Thinking . And yeah , it is Double Jeopardy .

questioning Global Warming is a "hate crime" to liberal sub human parrots and science invalids...

If you are against the leftist agenda you will be labelled a hater, racist, xenophobe, and a Nazi.

Hate crime is simply an opinion the far left does not like. Which turns out to be, almost every reasonable statement one could make.

What is "the leftist agenda"?

I can tell you exactly what the "rightist agenda" is, in a single sentence:

To establish a government of the power elite, by the power elite and for the power elite.

The meme oft repeated by the right wing echo chambers is this: We are not a democratic republic, we are a constitutional republic; they then move on to define what the words in our Constitution actually mean.

By 'they' I mean not only the biddable fools who echo each other, but those in power who repeatedly lie knowing their supporters will buy into their lies and repeat them ad nausea.

"hate crime" = disagreeing with the Democrats

The Democrat Party is appropriately named and at its worst, a Democracy is basically "mob rule". Which is also why they continually claim that "Hillary won the popular vote."

But we are not a Democracy, thank God. We are a constitutional republic.

We are a representative democracy.

And the electoral college is not the definition of representative democracy and we wouldn't be governed by 'mob rule' if the EC went away. Just to clear some things up.

LOL no we are a republic and the electoral college has saved us from mob rule :itsok:

Oh boy. A republic is a representative democracy.

Here, I beg you to help yourself:
What is Representative Democracy? - Definition, Examples, Pros & Cons - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

The U.S.
The U.S., of course, is one of the oldest and most stable representative democracies in the world. The U.S. is a federal republic in which a large central government co-exists with smaller state governments. The federal government of the U.S. is set up with three branches: executive (the president), legislative (the House and Senate) and Judicial (the Supreme Court). State and local governments are set up in various ways.

Go ahead amend the Constitution...oh wait you can't you don't have the votes. :itsok: You lost, its still funny :laugh:

I'm not arguing for or against the EC here. I'm saying our form of government is not defined by it. Moron.

The Democrat Party is appropriately named and at its worst, a Democracy is basically "mob rule". Which is also why they continually claim that "Hillary won the popular vote."

And the electoral college is not the definition of representative democracy and we wouldn't be governed by 'mob rule' if the EC went away. Just to clear some things up.

LOL no we are a republic and the electoral college has saved us from mob rule :itsok:

A republic can be a representative democracy. The terms are not mutually exclusive.

If the president were elected by popular vote, the US would not suddenly be governed by mob rule. The country would still be both a republic and a representative democracy.

The president will not be elected by popular vote, ever. We will continue to use the electoral college method to ensure large population states like corrupt NY and CA do not step on the rights of small population states.

I have a general comment.

The problem is old, not new, and it comes from the same section of the country----New England, New York, areas originally settled by the Puritans, who declared themselves the Elect of God. They came for religious freedom, but in a forewarning to today...within a generation...they were hanging women on Boston Commons for being Quakers instead of Puritins. (google Mary Dyer)

After another generation, they were burning teenage girls as witches for being silly. Duh.

Being the Elect of God, they deemed themselves morally and intellectually superior to our ancestors---unwashed ancestors--rubes, rustics, rednecks.....today's Deplorables. And they, being smart and us stupid, they assumed the obligation of telling us how to live and what to think.....which, as many have noticed...continues to this day.

The Deplorables of that day told them to Get Fucked, which conceived in these pompous hypocrites and turds...a love of CONTROL which they cherish by genetic inheritance to this day.

The first time they got control of the government---John Adams Presidency---they passed the Sedition Laws---and used them to put people in Jail who criticized the Adams Administration. They even put Ben Franklin's Grandson in jail. They put a man in Jail for nailing a post card to a post in his yard. All it said was "Down with Tyrants."

Thomas Jefferson was disgusted by this early Loon Power Grab to control Free Speech....its one reason he ran against Adams...and beat his ass. First thing Jefferson he did was pardon every person put in Jail for exercising his right of free speech...put in Jail by the the forerunners of the Loons of today's Democratic Party.

We are dealing with the descendants of these Scumbags today. We also told them to Get Fucked....most recently by the election of Don Trump....but they cannot deal with NO, and are trying to take down the president. (They no longer know the Lord, but they still love Control...and they mean to have it.)

We Depolrables didn't put up with it then and we're not going to put up with it again---though...if they can get to Trump and take him down (and they are using any means necessary)....some of us may have go to jail defending our constitutional rights, before we get it straightened out.
What???!!!

You DARE to question your 'betters' ???
wink_smile.gif

What is Representative Democracy? - Definition, Examples, Pros & Cons - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.com

The U.S.
The U.S., of course, is one of the oldest and most stable representative democracies in the world. The U.S. is a federal republic in which a large central government co-exists with smaller state governments. The federal government of the U.S. is set up with three branches: executive (the president), legislative (the House and Senate) and Judicial (the Supreme Court). State and local governments are set up in various ways.

Go ahead amend the Constitution...oh wait you can't you don't have the votes. :itsok: You lost, its still funny :laugh:

I'm not arguing for or against the EC here. I'm saying our form of government is not defined by it. Moron.

Lib please all you people did after Trump whooped Hillary's ass is wail about the EC and foam at the mouth about the popular vote.

The U.S.

Lib please all you people did after Trump whooped Hillary's ass is wail about the EC and foam at the mouth about the popular vote.

Right, sure. Here's a thought, you were wrong so maybe have a little humility.

for the bigoted disgusting creatures on this thread....

a hate crime is a criminal act that is motivated by hatred and bigotry because of someone's race, religion, gender or sexuality.

the fact that you see that as somehow infringing on your "rights" speaks volumes.

now go tell everyone you're christian and moral so we can laugh at you.

The U.S.

imbecile trumptard.;... you have a double digit IQ, you really should stop harassing people way smarter than you are.

To establish a government of the power elite, by the power elite and for the power elite.

You are a complete and total moron.

The LEFTIST AGENDA is to scare the public into supporting MORE GOVERNMENT SPENDING and then STEALING that spending.

What you call "rightist" today isn't. It is Zionist, and all it cares about is ISRAEL.

The U.S.

Glad you admitted your indifference to the EC was a lie. :eusa_liar:

/----/ "We are a representative democracy."
1.) "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the >>>>>>> Republic<<<<<<<<< for which it stands.....
2.) The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors. The answer was provided immediately. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

It's reprehensible to me that there are laws making whole segments of society ' less than'.
If someone were to murder my daughter it would be a crime, but not as terrible, atrocious or important as the murder of a gay, Hispanic or anyone else on their fucked up list.

The U.S.

I didn't say I was indifferent, I said I wasn't debating it here. Are you really this stupid?

I didn't say I was indifferent, I said I wasn't debating it here. Are you really this stupid?

There is nothing funnier in this world than liberals pretending not to be liberals, my work is done here. :laugh:

/----/ "We are a representative democracy."
1.) "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the >>>>>>> Republic<<<<<<<<< for which it stands.....
2.) The deliberations of the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were held in strict secrecy. Consequently, anxious citizens gathered outside Independence Hall when the proceedings ended in order to learn what had been produced behind closed doors. The answer was provided immediately. A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Post #17, you're welcome.

There is nothing funnier in this world than liberals pretending not to be liberals, my work is done here. :laugh:

If that makes you feel better. At least you learned something today about your country and we can all be thankful for that.

If you are against the leftist agenda you will be labelled a hater, racist, xenophobe, and a Nazi.

Hate crime is simply an opinion the far left does not like. Which turns out to be, almost every reasonable statement one could make.

The meme oft repeated by the right wing echo chambers is this: We are not a democratic republic, we are a constitutional republic; they then move on to define what the words in our Constitution actually mean.

By 'they' I mean not only the biddable fools who echo each other, but those in power who repeatedly lie knowing their supporters will buy into their lies and repeat them ad nausea.
Paranoid and persecutional, the liberal daily double

Forum List

Back