New Book:Clinton Campaign Wanted Trump to Get GOP Nomination

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Last edited:
Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood.
Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says
Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
By hindsight, it becomes clear that Trump was the establishment´s and deep state´s choice from the beginning.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.
Yeah might love the country, but just not in the form that it has existed for the last 200+ years now. Obama was your way out of that model, but oops something went wrong. Y'all found out just how far y'all could go until the voters struck back. California is about to experience yet another rebellion of the citizens of California over the sanctuary city supporting politicians, governor's, and mayor's in that messed up state. Stay tuned as the wheels are coming off of the wagons now.

What bullshit!!

Throughout the primary season, the MSM focussed on the latest Benghazi Investigation, and revelled in the comedy of the Trump campaign. Negative media articles of the Clinton campaign outnumbered positive articles 3 to 1, while the Trump campaign got a billion dollars worth of free advertising because he was good for ratings.

The MSM was openly championing Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump throughout the primary season because both were good for ratings.

During the Presidential campaign, the media gave some negative coverage to Trump, but essentially bent over backwards to portray a “balanced” approach to coverage.

They didnt call him on his lies, distortions or falsehoods. There was no mention of his father’s history with the clan, or Trump’s history as a racist.

There was no suggestion that the email investigation was political bullshit, or that truly sensitive material isn’t sent via email.

I know you’re going to portray this post as “liberal butthurt” but as a Canadian, I have no dog in this hunt. I sit in my little home with my universal health care, my pension which is indexed to the cost of living, and my cradle to grave social programs and what a bunch of dumb asses you are to let you political parties on both sides of the aisle screw over their populace in favour of the wealthy and the corporations.

And while you’re busy throwing rocks at liberals, the Chinese are endowing programs at your universities, buying up your corporations and stealing your intellectual property.

The Russians are busy meddling in your elections. Spreading pro-Trump propaganda and lies via social media, and sharpening the divisions of hate, racism and xenophobia infecting public discourse.

But you keep on thinking that it’s just liberal butthurt, like Putin wants you to believe.

What bullshit!!

Throughout the primary season, the MSM focussed on the latest Benghazi Investigation, and revelled in the comedy of the Trump campaign. Negative media articles of the Clinton campaign outnumbered positive articles 3 to 1, while the Trump campaign got a billion dollars worth of free advertising because he was good for ratings.

The MSM was openly championing Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump throughout the primary season because both were good for ratings.

During the Presidential campaign, the media gave some negative coverage to Trump, but essentially bent over backwards to portray a “balanced” approach to coverage.

They didnt call him on his lies, distortions or falsehoods. There was no mention of his father’s history with the clan, or Trump’s history as a racist.

There was no suggestion that the email investigation was political bullshit, or that truly sensitive material isn’t sent via email.

I know you’re going to portray this post as “liberal butthurt” but as a Canadian, I have no dog in this hunt. I sit in my little home with my universal health care, my pension which is indexed to the cost of living, and my cradle to grave social programs and what a bunch of dumb asses you are to let you political parties on both sides of the aisle screw over their populace in favour of the wealthy and the corporations.

And while you’re busy throwing rocks at liberals, the Chinese are endowing programs at your universities, buying up your corporations and stealing your intellectual property.

The Russians are busy meddling in your elections. Spreading pro-Trump propaganda and lies via social media, and sharpening the divisions of hate, racism and xenophobia infecting public discourse.

But you keep on thinking that it’s just liberal butthurt, like Putin wants you to believe.
I don't "throw rocks" at liberals. I like liberals.

I "throw rocks" at Regressive Leftists.

Two different things.

If you supported Obama, you hate America. He wanted to transform this country.

Yeah. That's a sensible comment. Well done.

What bullshit!!

You're really fucked up, eh!
I know, I quit reading after she claimed Hillary got more negative reporting than Trump.

Yeah. I wanted him to get the nomination too. I misjudged the level of stupid that exists in this nation.

I was wrong. Not afraid to admit it.
Yeah I know, a president getting elected because he was black. That's pure stupidity.

Untrue. But you go ahead and use it anyway.
Obama never had a real job, he was a community organizer. Was in the Senate and only voted for one thing, late term abortion. He was elected because he was black.

Yeah. That's a sensible comment. Well done.
Truth hurts?

Yeah. I wanted him to get the nomination too. I misjudged the level of stupid that exists in this nation.

Yeah I know, a president getting elected because he was black. That's pure stupidity.

Obama never had a real job, he was a community organizer. Was in the Senate and only voted for one thing, late term abortion. He was elected because he was black.
Yes, and it is why this country should STOP using identity politics to elect a President. This idea that a person's skin color or gender or lifestyle is to somehow be this huge indicator of how a person would conduct themselves as the America president, has been a fool's game this nation has been suckered into, and it needs to end starting yesterday.

Yep. You nailed it. It the same reason Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes and Hermann Caine were so popular among libs.

Yep. You nailed it. It the same reason Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes and Hermann Caine were so popular among libs.
Lol, Alan keys and Cain are republicans. So they are off the plantation. Well Jackson I guess you had a little common sense back then. Not now though.

Electoral College. Liberals hate the United States. They look at the the United States and it’s history as a a racist, imperialist, homophobic, nation dominated by white males. That’s why they march, protest, and bitch. Conservatives see the United States as the nation that created the Constitution that protects the people from the government. The nation that allows for the most freedoms, the most economic opportunity, and most democratic exercise of it’s peoples voice on earth. The United States crushed fascism in Europe and liberated the camps. The United States was defender of the free-world during the Cold War when communism threatened domination. Most recently we stepped in to enforce international law on the use of chemical weapons. Hillary is from the liberal school. She spent the election catering to cop killer groups and advocating gay marriage...of which neither issue pays the bills or puts food on the table.

New Topics

Forum List

Back