New Book:Clinton Campaign Wanted Trump to Get GOP Nomination

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood.
Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says
Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
By hindsight, it becomes clear that Trump was the establishment´s and deep state´s choice from the beginning.
Agree, Hillary was compromised.
Physically not fit.

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

Mac,

Hillary would be center right in any other first world country... I think she lost (even though more people voted for her) for number of reasons, how much each mattered is very subjective...
Her husband signed NAFTA....Pennsylvania, Michigan, Ohio, we’re gone right there. Trump promised to stand up for American workers.

Well you got him! Trump tapped into grassroots of American electorate...something the out of touch Washington D.C. insider, New York City insulated, Clinton campaign never understood. Hillary Clinton claimed 'they were never going to let me be president,' new book says Media was in on it too. Trump got lots of free media from liberal press in primaries. Then they realized they fucked up big time.
Hillary and the Regressives to whom she had to kowtow completely underestimated how repulsive they had become to people who love what remains of the country. Understandable, it's tough to measure something like that, even if you know it's strong.

She would have been better off distancing herself from the Regressives a bit. They still would have voted for her.

What bullshit!!

Throughout the primary season, the MSM focussed on the latest Benghazi Investigation, and revelled in the comedy of the Trump campaign. Negative media articles of the Clinton campaign outnumbered positive articles 3 to 1, while the Trump campaign got a billion dollars worth of free advertising because he was good for ratings.

The MSM was openly championing Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump throughout the primary season because both were good for ratings.

During the Presidential campaign, the media gave some negative coverage to Trump, but essentially bent over backwards to portray a “balanced” approach to coverage.

They didnt call him on his lies, distortions or falsehoods. There was no mention of his father’s history with the clan, or Trump’s history as a racist.

There was no suggestion that the email investigation was political bullshit, or that truly sensitive material isn’t sent via email.

I know you’re going to portray this post as “liberal butthurt” but as a Canadian, I have no dog in this hunt. I sit in my little home with my universal health care, my pension which is indexed to the cost of living, and my cradle to grave social programs and what a bunch of dumb asses you are to let you political parties on both sides of the aisle screw over their populace in favour of the wealthy and the corporations.

And while you’re busy throwing rocks at liberals, the Chinese are endowing programs at your universities, buying up your corporations and stealing your intellectual property.

The Russians are busy meddling in your elections. Spreading pro-Trump propaganda and lies via social media, and sharpening the divisions of hate, racism and xenophobia infecting public discourse.

But you keep on thinking that it’s just liberal butthurt, like Putin wants you to believe.
Looks like your wrong.
Media and Trump bias: Not even trying to hide it anymore
But those studies are biased, themselves. Clearly he is a very deviant, anomalous president, with his toddlertlike vocabulary, his frightening ignorance on every topic, and his embarrassing classlessness. So it is more work to report on Trump WITHOUT appearing "negative" than it is just to report facts.

For instance, the image right atop your link. Simple facts, presented on screen, make Trump seem like a boorish, hyperbolic, classless asshole. Multiple people accusing the President of sexual harrasment IS FACTUAL NEWS. A quote from the President in response to their accusations IS FACTUAL NEWS .

Maybe...oh just maybe...the factsncome across so negatively precisely because is because he is a boorish, hyperbolic, classless asshole, and thus every report on him seemingly presents him as such.
It was an article in The Hill.

Yeah I know, a president getting elected because he was black. That's pure stupidity.

Untrue. But you go ahead and use it anyway.
Obama never had a real job, he was a community organizer. Was in the Senate and only voted for one thing, late term abortion. He was elected because he was black.

Yep. You nailed it. It the same reason Jesse Jackson, Alan Keyes and Hermann Caine were so popular among libs.
Lol, Alan keys and Cain are republicans. So they are off the plantation. Well Jackson I guess you had a little common sense back then. Not now though.

You make perfect sense.
I know.

What bullshit!!

Throughout the primary season, the MSM focussed on the latest Benghazi Investigation, and revelled in the comedy of the Trump campaign. Negative media articles of the Clinton campaign outnumbered positive articles 3 to 1, while the Trump campaign got a billion dollars worth of free advertising because he was good for ratings.

The MSM was openly championing Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump throughout the primary season because both were good for ratings.

During the Presidential campaign, the media gave some negative coverage to Trump, but essentially bent over backwards to portray a “balanced” approach to coverage.

They didnt call him on his lies, distortions or falsehoods. There was no mention of his father’s history with the clan, or Trump’s history as a racist.

There was no suggestion that the email investigation was political bullshit, or that truly sensitive material isn’t sent via email.

I know you’re going to portray this post as “liberal butthurt” but as a Canadian, I have no dog in this hunt. I sit in my little home with my universal health care, my pension which is indexed to the cost of living, and my cradle to grave social programs and what a bunch of dumb asses you are to let you political parties on both sides of the aisle screw over their populace in favour of the wealthy and the corporations.

And while you’re busy throwing rocks at liberals, the Chinese are endowing programs at your universities, buying up your corporations and stealing your intellectual property.

The Russians are busy meddling in your elections. Spreading pro-Trump propaganda and lies via social media, and sharpening the divisions of hate, racism and xenophobia infecting public discourse.

But you keep on thinking that it’s just liberal butthurt, like Putin wants you to believe.
Looks like your wrong.
Media and Trump bias: Not even trying to hide it anymore
But those studies are biased, themselves. Clearly he is a very deviant, anomalous president, with his toddlertlike vocabulary, his frightening ignorance on every topic, and his embarrassing classlessness. So it is more work to report on Trump WITHOUT appearing "negative" than it is just to report facts.

For instance, the image right atop your link. Simple facts, presented on screen, make Trump seem like a boorish, hyperbolic, classless asshole. Multiple people accusing the President of sexual harrasment IS FACTUAL NEWS. A quote from the President in response to their accusations IS FACTUAL NEWS .

Maybe...oh just maybe...the factsncome across so negatively precisely because is because he is a boorish, hyperbolic, classless asshole, and thus every report on him seemingly presents him as such.
They did everything they could to protect Hillary.
Haha...okay.
They tried to blame Trump for violence at his own rallies when agitators and racist would show up and create chaos.

What bullshit!!

Do you have a link for the primaries being 3-1 negative on Hillary and how negative they were with Trump?

The link I have covers the election and the media was overwhelmingly negative. The link I have shows it was more negative with Trump than with Clinton.

Harvard study: General election media coverage 'overwhelmingly negative' in tone

As far as China stealing our intellectual property, they have been doing that since the days of Bill Clinton.

Yeah. I wanted him to get the nomination too. I misjudged the level of stupid that exists in this nation.

I was wrong. Not afraid to admit it.

Yep, it's AMAZING how many morons still voted for that incompetent twit, hillary. Amazing I tell ya!

What bullshit!!

I don't "throw rocks" at liberals. I like liberals.

I "throw rocks" at Regressive Leftists.

Two different things.

I love liberals and conservatives, and truly dislike the leftwing and rightwing nuts who rule the Democratic Party and Republican Party.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.

Hillary lost 30 states with the entire MSM in the tank for her 24/7 and $1.2 billion dollars to spend on the campaign. She couldn't even win the PA, MI, and WI blue states THATS how unpopular she and the liberal shit for brains are.

Why did Obama get a Nobel Peace Prize?
Um...it's not a mystery...they said why:

"extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples".

It makes no sense to tie that to the media.
He didn’t do shit.
Clearly that is a difference of opinion . But, at least now you do not have to guess as to the reasons or grift fake ones from right wing bubble nonsense.

She got 3 million more votes. Including yours. And you've got some set of balls with that claim that others don't love this country.

Hillary lost 30 states with the entire MSM in the tank for her 24/7 and $1.2 billion dollars to spend on the campaign. She couldn't even win the PA, MI, and WI blue states THATS how unpopular she and the liberal shit for brains are.
Now, don't sell the Russians short. While what you said has factual basis, you need to make sure you are not forgetting to give them credit.

Would have loved to been a fly on the wall for her election night meltdown. They wanted Trump...they got him...and the asswhuppin’ that came with it.:113:
Hillary, Here Is What Happened | RealClearPolitics

The entire idea is insane. This is just another deranged Hillary attempt to blame others for her losing....

Then again, she is a 2-time loser... I hope 'they' never let her be President. I hope 'they' throw her criminal @ss in prison where she belongs!

Forum List

Back