Biden campaign tells press to do their political bidding and attack Trump.

Yes and you have no arguments

President is still a private citizen but also is a government official.

Biden contacting a news organization to express his opinion as a private citizen

If he was to seek to regulate the business then it would be as a government official

The difference is there but I may be above your understanding.

They do not lose citizenship just because they hold a government office.
You are vermin, and stupid.

Not a good combination.

Interestingly, I wonder if the Bidenistas want the NYT to publish the fact that not only wasn't the SCOTUS decision nothing to do with banning abortion, merely making control of policy CLOSER to the actual voters, but seems to have actually made abortions EASIER as abortion rates are UP not down?!
They can't terrify their mouth breathing base with facts and statistics.

Yet how can Biden order the press to do his bidding. Its a business that the Biden does not control.

if your assumption was true then the press would never print anything bad about the president or his administration. Are you and Nostra saying this.

Is that what you believe that they never had published negative things about any president.

Does he own the press?

The press operates under the assumption of a free press which is a constitutional right

It is under no obligation to do as Biden or Trump asks

Biden as a citizen can ask but they are under no obligation to do so. AND THEIR IS NOTHING BIDEN CAN DO ABOUT IT

if he did then the right would attack

Biden cannot do anything to the news organization if they refuse. If he did then his critics would be the first to complain

The problem is his critics are putting the cart before the horse.
I don't think he should, but as the OP highlights he certainly did.

You got a slobbery OLD man with shit stains in his pants tell them to attack Trump!

Boy Biden you better wake up! Trump is going in your seat pretty soon. :)

Biden's campaign called out the New York Times on Wednesday in a press email posted to social media and said the outlet needed to start being more critical of the current GOP front-runner, Donald Trump.

An email, posted to X by Axios reporter Alex Thompson, from Biden's campaign said the media hasn't "shined a bright enough light" on Republican abortion policies and Trump's role in overturning Roe v. Wade.

See how the right twists a story

It reports from a Axios reporter Alex Thompson

Alex Thompson is a National Political Correspondent for Axios.

posted the story about this email

So your source got it's information from another source Axios who reported that Biden campaign sent this email

So FOX quoted one source who say that his source said this and that

That same source quoted fox who published a story

White House sends letter to media organizations demanding 'scrutiny’ of Republicans amid impeachment inquiry​

This was a story back in September that Fox did

So 3 months later it is breaking news on the USMB

Yet no source shows a copy of this email

The story is based on so many quotes from other sources that it is like something that has came alive because it has been repeated so many time

Show the email that they are talking about from the original source.

Gee you thing back to the future again was confusing.

Show me the money or show me the email

Email and social media aren’t the press like The NY Times

Xiden is free to post on his social media account all he wants, he’s free to email people…but what he’s doing here is ordering the press to do something…that’s what fascist dictators do.
Why are you blaming Biden?

He's just being a rotten leftard, you can't change a scorpion into a frog.

It's the cuckold media's fault. They should be telling Biden to fuck off but instead they're licking his bootie.

The media has ZERO integrity. Buncha fucking whores.

And right leaning news joints attack Biden, you are not very smart about what does go on.
Can you think of a single reason why any news agency in the world wouldnt be bashing Biden? Do i really need to point out that Biden has a lot to be criticized for?

Forum List

Back