New Black Panther Party Leader - ... you want freedom ... kill some crackers

No video , if the case was won produce the court documents.

I have produced court documentation.

Wonder what OL'TM's thought would be if it were a couple of KKK or White Supremacists out there in front of the polling booth with bats. Of course the work ****** would be flying.

Bet TM would be screaming at the top of her/his lungs about RACISM and how they were trying to prevent folks from voting. LOL

Proove the case was won

The Bush Justice Department brought the first case against three members of the group, accusing them in a civil complaint of violating the Voter Rights Act. The Obama administration initially pursued the case, winning a default judgment in federal court in April 2009 when the Black Panther members did not appear in court. But then the administration moved to dismiss the charges the following month after getting one of the New Black Panther members to agree to not carry a "deadly weapon" near a polling place until 2012. The department boasted that justice had been served

FOXNews.com - Former Justice Attorney Set to Testify in New Black Panther Case

Can't produce court documents because the DoJ won't voluntarily release them, but they are being sued to do so

http://www.politicalbyline.com/2010/05/27/judicial-watch-sues-for-new-black-panther-party-documents/

Last edited:
Proove the case was won

The Bush Justice Department brought the first case against three members of the group, accusing them in a civil complaint of violating the Voter Rights Act. The Obama administration initially pursued the case, winning a default judgment in federal court in April 2009 when the Black Panther members did not appear in court. But then the administration moved to dismiss the charges the following month after getting one of the New Black Panther members to agree to not carry a "deadly weapon" near a polling place until 2012. The department boasted that justice had been served

Can't produce court documents because the DoJ won't voluntarily release them, but they are being sued to do so

Judicial Watch sues for New Black Panther Party documents | Political Byline

Nope that is an article, GO GET THE COURT DOCUMENTS!

ConHog
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ConHog
Send email to ConHog
Find all posts by ConHog
Add ConHog to Your Contacts

#46 (permalink) Today, 10:17 AM
WillowTree
European American
Member #11947
Thanked 1,843 Times in 1,401 Posts

the tug is doing an interview on FOX at 12:30 Central time. A white woman is gonna axe him some tough questions.

WillowTree
View Public Profile
Send a private message to WillowTree
Find all posts by WillowTree
Add WillowTree to Your Contacts

#47 (permalink) Today, 10:19 AM
ConHog
Member #23723 Join Date: Jun 2010

Quote: Originally Posted by WillowTree
the tug is doing an interview on FOX at 12:30 Central time. A white woman is gonna axe him some tough questions.
I'll bet he will hate every iota of her.

I bet that's his real problem, he's mad cuz he can't get no white pussy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
: I live in a state that has always had illegal immigrants...still waiting for proof that they commit crimes at a bigger rate than legals.

ConHog
View Public Profile
Send email to ConHog
Find all posts by ConHog

#48 (permalink) Today, 10:25 AM
WillowTree
European American
Member #11947

they had them some race riots in librul land last night and the DOJ is gonna inviestigate dat white police officer. Fancy that shit.

If you dont think this is racism you are a racist plain and simple.

Proove the case was won

I will, when you provide court documents that you are an honest person.

Proove the case was won

You are an idiot, splatter.

I am asking for teh sam level of proof I have proivided for you folks.

COLD HARD DOCUMENTATION not reporting snips.

The funny thing is you assholes still refuse the best evidence that can be produced in this country when you dont like what it means.

I will accept the court documents.

Well...that would all be true but there is no evidence any voters were intimidated or any real proof that he tried to intimidate someone.

Yeah thats why the police removed them for intimidation at a polling place. C'mon ravi.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFOKnJ0oXYY&feature=related"]YouTube - EJ Exclusive - Police Respond to Intimidation[/ame]

See Below RAVI

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qX4dcvIYk9A&feature=related"]YouTube - BLACK PANTHERS ATTACK VOTERS IN PHILLY VOTING PLACE[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU"]YouTube - "Security" patrols stationed at polling places in Philly[/ame]
I watched the videos. What I see is that some black guys are standing in front of a polling place, one with a night stick. Some white guy is claiming they are intimidated even though the guy with the night stick never makes any kind of threat. The police arrive and ask the black guys to leave and they do.

As far as I can tell there is no real evidence of intimidation.

But you liberals think asking someone to identify themselves is intimidation?

Discpicable human beings.

The funny thing is you assholes still refuse the best evidence that can be produced in this country when you dont like what it means.

You're an idiot.

ConHog
View Public Profile
Send email to ConHog
Find all posts by ConHog

#46 (permalink) Today, 10:17 AM
WillowTree
European American
Member #11947

WillowTree
View Public Profile
Send a private message to WillowTree
Find all posts by WillowTree
Add WillowTree to Your Contacts

#47 (permalink) Today, 10:19 AM
ConHog
Member #23723 Join Date: Jun 2010

Quote: Originally Posted by WillowTree
I'll bet he will hate every iota of her.

I bet that's his real problem, he's mad cuz he can't get no white pussy.

Quote: Originally Posted by Ravi
: I live in a state that has always had illegal immigrants...still waiting for proof that they commit crimes at a bigger rate than legals.

ConHog
View Public Profile
Send email to ConHog
Find all posts by ConHog

#48 (permalink) Today, 10:25 AM
WillowTree
European American
Member #11947

they had them some race riots in librul land last night and the DOJ is gonna inviestigate dat white police officer. Fancy that shit.

If you dont think this is racism you are a racist plain and simple.

so fucking what? you have defended the "now you're gonna know what it's like to be ruled by a black man cracker" who gives a shit anymore about racism. live wit it thug.

You're an idiot.

Now now, don't be so harsh. Everyone here's a winner you know , TM just happens to be the winner of the least intelligent person in this thread award, and honestly if ravi or curvedlight show up all bets are off.

Listen TM, how can we produce court documents when the DoJ won't release them to the public? Besides YOU are the one claiming that this DoJ whistle blower is lying, the burden is therefor on YOU to prove he's lying.

That's too complicated for splatter.
We're better off to just keep telling her she's an idiot. Maybe eventually it will seek in and she will seek enlightenment.

Hey Truthmatters...

I have the court documents that you are asking for.

I will post them when you post the following:

Any documentation that shows BP was criminally negligent with this oil spill.
Any documentation that Dick Cheney made any money from Halliburton after 2000.
Any documentation that Bush has made any money in oil from the Iraq War.
Any documentation that any oil company in the United States has made any money from oil in Iraq.
Any documentation that Reagan had any knowledge of "Iran-Contra"
Any documentation that Bush was the cause of any delay in aid to Katrina victims
Any documentation that Bush didn't serve what he should have in the National Guard.
Any documentation that Bush ignored terrorist threats leading up to 9/11.
Any documentation that you are not a forcibly housed mental patient.
Any documentation that US soldiers in Iraq are TARGETING civilians and committing war crimes.
Any documentation that Saddam didn't have WMD before the war began.

Now, since you can't... but you will claim most of the things above... you can shove your current argument up your ass and try to realize that you are only laughed at here.

My god you are the most ignorant person that I have ever encountered here. And realize this... if the dems get smoked this fall, nobody on here is going to have one ounce of pity for you when you are near suicidal with the realization that Obama will be a neutered president capable of getting NOTHING done... and we will all celebrate that.

Get the documentation you whorish bitch.

Last edited:
People shouldn't be arrested for speech. No matter how vile it is.

Now, voter intimidation, that's another story. If he actually attempts to carry out his rhetoric, that's another story. But I say let him speak this way. It exposes who he really is.

You can be arrested for hate-speech.....especially if you have the motive and the means to carry out the threat.

Forum List

Back